Kendra and The Girls Downstairs

5/7/2007 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Observe -- it's a Playmate out in the wild!

It's rare that we see one of Hef's bevy of beauties alone ... not with two other blondes by her side. But alas, there was Kendra Wilkinson, taking in the sun in Miami this weekend sans Bridget and Holly.

Even a Playmate needs a vacation.

likelikeses

You mean Kara Keough. Daughter of Jeana Tomasina( Jeana Tomasina Playboy Playmate of the Month November 1980) and both are card-holding SAG members.
And what's with all the under-age drinking? Huh, Hef?

blair

I love Kendra!!

ANNIE

SHE'S NOT A PLAYMATE, SHE'S A GIRLFRIEND.

Dottie

Aw, the lifestyle of a clueless wh0re.

ivy

Fake breasts can't save Kendra. That is one ugly broad. She should have asked her plastic surgeon to tweek her face while he was working the implants in.

Buck Naked

Has anyone ever heard this skank laugh ???? OMG ... WTF !

Just my opinion

Kendra seems like the most down to earth bunnie ever. She's smart, going to school, putting her money into real estate and investments because she knows she can't always have that body forever.

She's definitely hot!

mmyers

I love Kendra, she's the most real of the "girlfriends", Can't stand Holly, too darn happy and fake personality. Bridget is alright, but Kendra is my fav!

Great Grandma Angie

Kendra is a cute girl, I love the way she laughs and her sense of humor.

paris hilton

Thats ma girl i love this bitch!!!stay you kendra...MUahhhh

Mr. Recalibration

"Not everybody can be as beautiful as Paris"? Huh? David, you need to get out more if you think Paris is remotely good looking. The chick is about a "3" on a scale of 1-10. Unlike this Kendra girl, Paris has never worked out a day in her life (I don't count rolling joints as exercise) and it shows in that skinny yet fleshy body she has not too mention the droopy flat ass. At least Kendra works out and is in shape and has some muscle tone. If Paris wants to improve her looks when she gets out of jail she should do what so many in Hollywood do: take some HGH and get a personal trainer. Add in some implants after that and I might upgrade her to a 4-5.

Andy Hilton

I love the Girls Next Door!
I wish I had a rich daddy who would be as kind to me as Hef is to these girls.
It may be a weird situation to a lot of people, but if you watch the show, you can tell that Hef really honestly cares about these women. And they honestly care about him.
Now, having said that, would the girls still be there if Hef had to go on foodstamps? Probably not. But no harm, no foul.

Taira

I love TGND too but not this one! Kendra just has SKANK written all over her. I can't believe someone just posted she was smart. Um, no.

LOVE Holly though, and think Bridget is just along for a good ride for as long as it lasts and will not have any trouble finding another rich guy to pay her bills when Hef marries Holly...which I believe the rumors are true and he is saving that for season 3 of the show. He has to divorce Kimberly first! Watch the court records in L.A...bet he does it!

anthonysdreamgirl**

I love the girls next door, especially Kendra. She's so funny! ;-)

Wicked1

LOVE the show and the girls. I would kill to have a body like Kendra's! She looks GOOD and should be showing it off!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments