Kendra and The Girls Downstairs

5/7/2007 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Observe -- it's a Playmate out in the wild!

It's rare that we see one of Hef's bevy of beauties alone ... not with two other blondes by her side. But alas, there was Kendra Wilkinson, taking in the sun in Miami this weekend sans Bridget and Holly.

Even a Playmate needs a vacation.

chris s

Hotness!

I love that woman!

Jennifa O Jenny

Annie - she posed for playboy 2 times, that qualifies her as a playmate.

I can't stand kendra - she's as dumb as they get. Don't know how anybody could stand her.

Standards are badly needed.

Bunnus Dualis Globus Artificialus? Beachus Celebratus Hefus Absentius.

Fred Flintstoned

Who cares if she is dumb or not...she's hot as hell!!!!! I would get drunk with her anytime

Jennifa O Jenny

#7 - Are you kidding me with her being smart? And isn't she going to massage school? Bridget is the one getting all the acedemic degrees, not Kendra. Kendra is a major dumb ass and I can't believe anybody would say otherwise.

And yeay - she may have invested in realty - but we have yet to see if she pulls it off. So far all she has proven she can follow advice and buy an apt. Wow - she can shop.

Nance

Don't know who she is but...without the implants she just looks average....

Jacquelyn

Kendra, is hot! Yes, she was a playmate.... The show...Television...Duh.... Acting! She is not stupid! Get a life people and worry about Paris! LOL!

go away

i don't think she even lives at the mansion anymore, she just goes there to shoot the show and hang out and go to all the parties. I love the show but you can tell that she is not around that much

ILoveTito

Kendra is the $hit!!!! I love her!

yoanna

I LOVE KENDRA. SHE'S SO CUTE AND FUNNY. YOU LOOK GOOD GIRL.

Airial

First of all, I can hear that laugh in my head, and it drives me crazy! You too, right?! Out of Hef's 3 girls, this one is the dumbest! she says the stupidist thigs, or rambles and doen't finish her sentances. she won't be in it fo the long haul, only until she finds a big rich black guy to take care of her, b/c she def. seems to try to 'act black' no offense, seriously, but her grill? C'mon give me a break! Bridgett is so my Fav, she's sweet and not near as fake as Holly, who by the way is a pain Jane under all that make up and silicone. bridgett is the only cute one of the bunch.

K2C

That girl is so healthy!! She is all muscle! that is a good body model for young tweens.. notice I said body moidel..

Whatareyoudoing?

We love you, Kendra! She's hot- Paris NOT>

my opinion

#25, HEALTHY?????!! Are you THAT stupid? She and all those other playmate whores HAVE TO BE FILLED with STD's!!! How can they NOT be???? Hugh Hefner has to be the KING OF STD DISEASES. The way they live defies simple common sense on how to stay healthy. GROSS!!!!!! The Board of Health ought to be sent out there to disinfect on a daily basis.

gina

I love Kendra and all the girls on the show. I find her laugh kinda cute and amusing. While their living situation/lifestyle may not be for some, I say live and let live. Who are they harming??? No one that I can see. Anyway, peace to you all. Lighten up and try to enjoy life. It's way too short to spend it angry and full of jealousy. Hugs to anyone who needs one.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments