Gabriel Byrne to Photog: Have a Seat, B*tch!

5/9/2007 2:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gabriel ByrneFlying chairs, shattered camera equipment and a screaming celebrity -- just another night in Hollywood.

Photogs attempted to snap a few shots of "Usual Suspects" star Gabriel Byrne as he walked by hotspot Il Sole last night, when the actor responded -- by flinging furniture! A camera light was broken in the ensuing melee.

According to our photog at the scene, Byrne lost control as snappers clicked away outside of the restaurant, yelling, "Get that f**king camera out of my face!" Shortly after, Byrne "pushed" TMZ's female photographer, grabbed the light from her camera and slammed it to the ground, shattering pieces on the concrete. Our photog says that Byrne tried to retreat, but when he noticed another cameraman waiting behind him, he grabbed a chair from a nearby restaurant and flung it at the shutterbug!

The unseated Byrne then waited inside the eatery until the photogs left.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Brigid

You're right, he does have feline features. Interesting. He's a cat man for sure. It is a shame if he doesn't realize his own attractiveness. But that's often the case. He seems kind of shy to me, so acting really must be his shy man's revenge. He has more courage than I. I still quiver and perspire whenever I have to address even a small group. I never saw Canone Inverso, but I think I heard a reference to it when reading a review of the Red Violin which I loved. Is it in any way similar to that film?

MissIndiaM(Sarasvati)

Now back to Gabriel. If you look at “Siesta” he gets up out of bed in one scene full frontal nude and he looks pretty big there. Also in “Dark Obsession” he’s full frontal in some scenes there. Also he looks pretty big there.

MissIndiaM(Sarasvati)

I do bend over backward to please men I like. I realize most men don’t know yoga or Tantra, and find the Kama sutra difficult. How ever I do expect equal pleasure, and I can’t be submissive.

I’m not big on countries. I’m more interested in people. People look different on the outside. People’s customs are different all over the world. On the inside people are the same all over the world. That’s all I’m interested in. Being American is different to different people. One of my best friends since childhood is Iroquois, Oneida nation. For her and her family America is an interloper on what they see as their land.

Men they know rape most women. People who know each other commit most violence. People they know and thought they could trust rob most people. Rape is an act of violence, not sex.
As a social worker I consul a lot of sex workers. The violence against them is almost always tolerated. The police commit most of the violence against them. The very people supposed to protect them.

I’m not in most groups. I’m off the charts. I’m from a mixed marriage so I’m not in one group. I’m feminine and a girly girl, but I can, will, have and do protect myself. I’m out bi, but I’m fem and I’m attracted to fem women. Butches turn me off, but I’m a friend with many. They copy behavior that I find unattractive in men.

MissIndiaM(Sarasvati)

Yes, Canoe Inverso is made by the same director as The Red Violin.

Brigid

Thanks so much for your comments. You explained in more detail what I was trying to say. My Indian friend was looked upon by her rapist as a type, not a person, and he was clearly was only superficially aware of the Kama Sutra. He viewed her as a means to an end. It's true, most rapes do not involve unknown attackers and are acts of violence, but the sexual act does confuse things. His was a sexual obsession with her. My friend was deeply betrayed on many levels. I just hate to see the idea continually reinforced that the sexual aspects of tantra are its only advantages and purpose. Hardly anyone explains it in terms of anything but sex, I guess because they think it'll get them attention.

People hear Yoga, Kama Sutra and yonic Tantra and think only in terms of sex and it is so much more, the meditation, the discipline, the spirituality, artistry, sensuality all geared towards self-awareness, health etc. If people were given more information, we'd use less drugs to ease pain, control body function, behavior etc. I see too many women go for things like an epidural without question like it's necessary.

It's funny, a teacher friend of mine did simple yoga meditation with his students before class just to calm them down so they could get down to work, and he got angry calls from parents who believed he was trying to teach them a religion. They don't show up for the parent-teacher conferences, or answer his calls when he needs to talk about their disruptive behavior & falling grades, but God forbid they should be introduced to yoga. He wasn't even teaching it.

I too would like to see us as one, but there will always be those who live to do us harm. We have a right to defend ourselves and protect those we love by not putting blinders on and pretending there is nothing to fear if we just imagine a better world. We have to open up a dialogue and talk to each other, and we have to penalize lawbreakers. We must exert fairness & humane treatment (no torture of any degree) but it's not wrong to be wary.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many
want in... And how many want out."
--- Tony Blair when asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America

I never saw Dark Obsession. I saw Siesta on a recommendation from a friend and was not enthralled. I was a bit turned off by Ellen Barkin. I think she's an ok actress, but to me she seems to try too hard to act tough-sexy. She appears to go out of her way to prove she's hip, making provacative statements without thinking them through. Apparently I'm alone in my thinking because Mr. Byrne certainly saw the full picture of her. Not knowing her, I obviously could not know what she's really like. I guess I didn't examine Byrne as closely as you did in that film lol. It has been a long time since I''ve seen that one, but I didn't think it was among his best performances. It could have been much better in my opinion.

Brigid

Btw I don't think it is necessarily prudish if certain people don't care to speak explicitly sexual in mixed company or be demonstrative in public. It can be extremely annoying, rude, and sometimes inappropriate to do so. And some just prefer to remain private about personal matters as intimate as sex, and save at least some of it for the bedroom. Not everybody feels a need to exploit themselves to prove themselves knowlegable and aware. Not all of us are interested in knowing every detail of others proclivities.

I don't think it's a sign of intolerance or narrow-mindedness, or of being puritanical. Some simply aren't inclined to express every emotion or idea they have. Privacy can be a much sought after treasure, particularly for those from whom it has been taken away or limited.

As long as they are not refraining because they think it is somehow sinful, or they're made to feel ashamed, I think a little reserve is attractive. It's not necessarily healthy to let it all hang out, anymore than it is to be completely closed up.

It's been said it is the quiet ones who are most in tune. I personally think those demure women are intelligent and independent and secure. They don't need to put on a show for everybody & drone on about their exploits in order to prove it to themselves. They have no need to tell everyone they're beautiful because they know people can see it, hear it in their voice, and gleam it from their actions, writings etc . Perhaps this is what your friend Gabriel sees.

My Byrne-obsessed friend told me that his favorite character from 'Little Women" is not the outgoing, flirty Amy, pretty Meg, or even independent, headstrong Jo, but plain, simple, sweet, dependable, altruistic Beth. Who knows if he actually said that or if he meant it for anything but effect on his fans, but it is kind of interesting. If true, it would indicate deeper emphasis beyond mere physicality.

Brigid

I'm curious and am trying to understand your point of view. You say your heart is Indian but you proudly carry an American passport. You used statements like "back home we.....", speaking of ashram as the most spiritual way of life, and India's food being THE "best & healthiest in the world", yet you clearly choose to make your home in America and partake of all its bounty, possibly including government disability aid despite your apparent physical flexibility. (I'm quite envious)

You refer to yourself as a proud "desi girl", (despite your mixed heritage) which is indeed something to be proud of and cherish, so you do set yourself apart from others. You make Indian concerns your priority despite the "one world" philosophy. It's as though you're either desirous of turning America into an Indian nation using its wealth to fund it, or are eager to carve out a separate section of America for Indians subsidized by American money. So capitalism it seems is good for certain things.

The neighborhoods in the city I live in were initially divided according to ethnicity. Germans, Italians, Irish, Polish etc were separate and never the twain shall meet. One was never to intermarry for example. They had their own stores & eateries etc. Then they became integrated, the people assimilated, and no one group was catered to. You began to see restaurants and stores that didn't find it necessary to sell their ethnic background, yet they maintained pride in it & privately and quietly preserved their old world customs. People are now mixtures of various races. I myself am a mutt of four different nationalities. In recent years though, there has been a surge of groups moving in and reviving the racial separation. It's sad.

At one point you referred to Byrne as a misogynist, bourgeoisie. You were happy though when he complimented Indian women. You criticized his personal choice to support Hillary, ascertaining that he must have been talked into it because his actions did not coincide with your fantasy. You even suggested he should have used that money to provide "Indian girls with an education" so as not to be "forced into early marriage, prostitution, or sewing clothes for $1 an hour". As I've stated before, those conditions of "immense poverty, the bugs, the heat, the filth, the disease, the sectarian violence, the female infanticide, the dowry murder, the subhuman treatment of the dalits (untouchables)" are hardly limited to India.

While these are indeed vital concerns and should be attended to, Byrne is not responsible for satisfying their needs simply because he has stated he's hot for desi women and appreciates the philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi. We have no idea (well, maybe YOU do lol) how much he has privately contributed to just such causes. It isn't his duty to advertise and publicize his charitable works. In fact, from what you've told me he would find it uncomfortable to do so. I can't help but think that Byrne is your favorite actor mainly because of his comments about Indian women, yet you say, "I’ve never been interested in a celebrity’s personal life, or whom they sleep with." I can tell you I wasn't either until you got me started. His being Irish, his political beliefs etc would not deter me from seeing a film he was appearing in if it looked like a good film, nor would I see anything he was in just because of his presence in it. Am I misinterpreting here? Am I out of line & off base?

Brigid

My family and I are westerners yes and have not suffered from living as we do yet we have mounds to learn. Both sets of my Grandparents lived to old age. My mother's parents were firm meat eaters, my Grandpa never having met a vegetable he did not like. He lived to be 93, and my Grandmother is still going strong at 90. None were bent over or had any arthritic problems. None were well-versed in the Kama Sutra, or ever spoke about their sex lives openly, yet it was always quite clear both couples enjoyed healthy ones for seven decades each. Some members of my family are hunters whose quarry we have all consumed. While I could never shoot anything, I see nothing wrong or necessarily unhealthy about eating animals. We have had very little illness in our family over several generations. None of us are overweight, alcoholics, drug-users, or prone to violence, and there are a lot of us. The majority has been happily married or in strong monogamous relationships for years. We are of various races (though our skin colors favor white) and religions or none at all which we respectfully debate each other about. We've had our estrangements from one another as families do, but we ultimately co-exist quite nicely. I'd like it to be that way among all the races and cultures, appreciating each others differences while maintaining ethnic pride.

I refer to my "Indian" friend, while you refer to us "western folk", yet we are both American born. I'm of mixed race but describe myself as American and am proud of all parts of my heritage. My political concerns and actions are not concentrated in a single area.

I should be able to refer to my friend without indicating her race. I'd like to refer to the various benefits and practices of things like Kiegeling or Kama Sutra without having to identify them first by their origins except in the initial introduction of them. Do you see what I mean? We can learn without isolating ourselves and making others afraid to approach because we place emphasis on its foreign nature.

Brigid

Some of my family is Apache and Cherokee Indian. They contend that no one took their land because the land never belonged to anyone in the first place, that it could never be owned. The White man however is without a doubt responsible for murdering, raping, starving, bringing disease to their people and forcing them out of the land they lived on first. It should never have happened. It was wrong. These Indians had good reason to be wary of these men. They had a right to be.

They also acknowledge that long before the White man came they were warring with one another, killing, raping, stealing etc. They were divided into many tribes, some of whom they got along with, some violently opposing one another. Women were the slaves of men and often brutalized. Had they the type of weapons the White men had, I likely would not be here, but neither would they because they would have killed each other off long ago. It's a sad fact that all human beings, all people fight with each other.

I'm in agreement with the ONE campaign, that we are all African. We can all trace our roots back to Africa. Unfortunately that doesn't change the fact that there are millions who disagree with me and will fight to the death to stop such a campaign to succeed in its effort to inform the world of this truth. I don't advocate violence, but like Malcolm X spoke about, we have a right to defend our families, our babies, and preserve this education for them.

I agree with you completely that all people are the same on the inside, we are lovers and fighters. I'm just saying we can't refute and disregard our demon sides. Touchy-feely, hearts and flowers, love, love, love... looks and feels great on the surface, but it's just a band-aid until we can change hearts. Paranoia won't solve anything to be sure. We need level heads. But ignorance is not bliss, and denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

MissIndiaM(Sarasvati)

As someone who has been blessed and cursed with beauty, I can tell you everyone has flaws it’s part of being human. I’m aware I’m beautiful, it’s hard not to be when your first memories are of your mother being told how beautiful you are, and how much you look like Elizabeth Taylor. Or how your mother should put you in beauty contests. Thank God she was against them and didn’t do it. All my life I’ve tried to be remembered for something other than my beauty. I always remember that there are a million women more beautiful than me, and a million women less beautiful, and that and a dollar will get me a ride on the subway.

I also am a big girl, almost 5’10, not fat, but not skinny either. You almost never see anybody built like me on T.V. or in movies. From the way you write I think you might be in the New York area, I look a lot like and am built a lot like CW 11 morning reporter Sukanya Krishnan, you can google the name. I don’t bother trying to fit anybodies idea about how I should look. I’m glad to hear Gabe likes chubby desi girls, cause a girl can dream can’t she?

I like the Dove adds that have women of all different shapes, sizes, ages and shades. We women should like ourselves for what we are and not try to conform to anybody else’s idea of beauty. It is nice though when a celebrity like Mr. Byrne admits to liking chubby women, or older women. Reminding us that not everybody feels beauty has to conform to a small niche.

Ever since Mr. Byrne spoke at an anti-war rally four years ago, stories about him have been absent on entertainment shows. You’ll also note since then he’s only done two American films since then. One was junk, the other was a good if misguided indie. Interestingly he’s done the most work in Britain, or in British films in a foreign location. An Australian film, and Canadian films.
I don’t think it’s a coincidence.

Brigid

I'm aware of Sukanya Krishnan, & think she's gorgeous. I don't fit any of the conventional ideal body types in any way. I'm short, thin, a bit bigger in the middle & butt, small on top, skinnier legs... and always have been. Same basic shape & weight since my 20's. No tiny waist, no big boobs, no long legs. Would love to be meatier and proportioned among other things, but it's just not to be. No amount of diet and exercise is really going to change that & I'm not interested in killing myself to achieve a particular look. Too much work & I've got other fish to fry.

I'm not normally obsessive about my appearance, but then I hear someone saying, 'this is what women should look like' and the self-doubt creeps in. I see flaws, & they become magnified. Too skinny in some areas, too roly in others, cellulite, wrinkles... I never see any middle ground in the magazines. You gotta be big and voluptuous, or supermodel thin. No clothes off the rack fit me because the stores cater to either impossibly tiny or larger women. My point was that I should not have to feel like I need to alter my appearance for anyone, man or woman. I eat healthily, exercise etc but from what I see all around me it'll never be good enough because I don't fit into either category. I agree completely that women of all shapes & sizes ought to be represented and appreciated equally, and they are not. But why does the sum of our value lie in our bodies to begin with?

When you ask men to describe the perfect woman, they give a physical description and it is very specific. They cite particular hair color, eyes, measurements, height, weight, clothes right down to the underwear, and are exacting down to body hair. When you ask a woman for a description of the perfect man, she says things like sense of humor, intelligence, sensitivity, good with children, concern for the world around them etc. Each of those attributes encompasses a great many components. A woman's preference may include certain physical characteristics, but they are not normally confined to a specific type. She knows that physical, sexual attraction doesn't always kick in right away. She may for instance admire a well cut man with chiseled features, but she wouldn't necessarily gravitate towards such men. Although it seems to me there are a lot more empty-headed young girls these days who are superficial, and constricted now in their thinking, most will grow out of it at some point, whereas men tend not to because they don't have to.

Women's lack of confidence in their appearance fluctuates, but never goes away. Men are not haunted in the same way because they're not judged solely on looks. They're allowed to be old, fat, bald and revered because of their accomplishments. They usually not forced to prove they're still sexy. I'd like to hear more men talk about what they like about women in terms of things like the type of books they read or the type of humor they like best. Byrne is no idiot. Surely he must look beyond the book jacket in women. It would be more encouraging to hear him invite women to develop their minds instead of their bodies.

I didn't mean to be too critical of the Dove ads. I support their efforts. I just hate that women are required to prove their entire worth in terms of their physical appearance. Big, small, old, young, it always comes down to that. Larger women are often appreciated when young btw, & then time and kids etc take their toll, & those dimples & rolls are no longer prized. Those ads are most certainly a step in the right direction. I understand why you'd be pleased about Byrne's comments. I was too because it wasn't what you typically hear. I honestly don't get the attraction of emaciated women. I just don't like the idea of desirability so narrowly defined in any one direction. His specifications set the same impossible standards as O did in my mind. Send me some quotes where he talks about women as people, as opposed to the "I like 'em big" stuff as if women are THINGS to be acquired. Perhaps it's my past abuse by men talking, but I don't like being defined by my looks. It's difficult to maintain and build self-esteem on an image so restrictive that fades quickly.

From the types of projects that I have seen him in, Byrne seems to seek out the more meaningful, thought-provoking, 3 dimensional characters and plots. He is obviously intelligent enough to view women in more than such narrow terms. You must have some articles where he doesn't sound so external. I do realize also that he is only responding to the types of questions he is asked and that interviewers deliberately go for the more titillating read.

I don't think his anti-war statements are a hindrance to his ability to get commercial films. Some actors do Indies & charity work specifically for their resume to elevate the image that they're not really as self-involved as they really are. They know it sounds hip

MissIndiaM(Sarasvati)

Snark, we really like Gabe. If you look at the earlier posts you can see Brigid convinced me not to turn my back on him. Time also has a way of putting things in prespective as well. He is a man, and men starit or gay usually b.s. a lot. We are not bothering Gabe. I’m sure he has a very nice life and isn’t aware of our existence. As long as he keeps giving good to excellent performances in movies, t.v. and on the stage we’ll be happy.

I got the big rear interview from a British “babe” magazine; you know a Maxim type of magazine.
I was a beautician, cosmetologist, and esthetician many years ago. I can tell you strait or gay, men are vainer than women. Gabriel looks like he has his eyebrows thinned. I can’t say whether it’s through tweezing, plucking waxing or threading, but his eyebrows are very neat. Indian men usually thread and use mustache wax on their brows. Gabriel used to dye his hair. Someone familiar with dying hair could tell. Then I guess he realized that graying and gray hair is very sexy to many women.

I certainly don’t think that Gabriel is in “cahoots” with the women suing Oprah. I think he needed something to deflect from some of the bad press he was getting from both the Clinton soirée and the chair-throwing incident. He knew that with older women and big women he would be a hit for saying this. I’m sure he regrets the Clinton soirée now since Rupert Murdoch has put his support behind Hillary, over the years Murdoch through his rags has tried to smear Gabriel for his left leanings.
Also a friend of mine just turned 57 last week as Gabriel did on May 12th. All my friend did was ask if he looks 57. He doesn’t, neither does Gabriel. I’m sure Gabriel was having a bit of a mid life crisis. His Oprah remarks coming about two weeks after his birthday.
I hope in the future Gabriel returns to his biting political remarks. He took on Christopher Hitchens better than anyone. Debated Hitchens without insulting him but floored him so bad that Hitchy couldn’t come up with any witty comebacks. Then he verbally abused the big bully Hitch outside the debate in a way that Hitchy boy deserved.

I don’t think Gabe meant any harm from his remarks. He’s a man and men are b.s.ers.

Brigid

Byrne debated Hitchens? Man, I'd have loved to have seen that! I miss all of the good stuff. Got any excerpts on that in your files? The fact that the stuff he said came from a Maxim type magazine really puts things into perspective for me. The things he said, the way he said them, make a lot more sense to me in that context, although it still turns me off.

The starpulse quote about him being in cahoots with the people suing Oprah was not intended to be interpreted as fact, even by its author. I was just using it to illustrate how we read too much into celeb comments. Guess I had to learn my own lesson on that one.

I am in agreement with Snark. The Hilton saga is equal to the Iraq war in that it's getting more depressing every day, we're being bombarded with useless info, & feel powerless to stop it.

The problem with the film industry in general is even distribution and promotion of films. Hollywood is making meaningful films, but they're not showing them in theaters near me. Unless they feature stars like the nauseating Brangelina crowd, most of us don't get to see them until they come out on video. That's fine by me personally because I often experience too many distractions in today's multiplexes, (I mean you can hear the dialogue from the films showing in the rooms located on either side of you). But the downside of that is that audiences are not as exposed to and are therefore unaware of the quality films out there. They are geared towards what's currently being shown & promoted, & tend not to go out of their way to dig beneath the surface. They don't have the time & it's too much work. In turn, the crappy ones get all of the attention, make all the money, and the studios continue to make the claim that audiences want only witless wonders. They offer box-office receipts as their proof. Silliness has it place to be sure, but it's not healthy to eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Byrne and others have an uphill battle to fight on that one. Kudos to their efforts to try.

MissIndiaM(Sarasvati)

I don’t have to seek out any information on Gabriel. My uncle in London has a craft services company, and as I mentioned before a friend of Peter O’Toole’s. My uncle keeps me informed about Mr. Byrne. My cousin talks to him sometimes. So I do know a lot of what’s going on with him. My boss where I work with the homeless also informs me too. It’s one of the richest churches in New York. It was Jackie Kennedy’s church. Hint. Hint. My boss is Ed Begley Jr.’s cousin. They all keep me informed about him.
As for reading photos and body language, you don’t expect me to say I wasted the bonds I cashed in for six years of collage to get my PhDs in psychology and sociology.

When I look at interviews I study the person being interviewed, as I would look at someone who was a client when I was a social worker. I think I can read people pretty well.

I have no problem with Gabriel being an atheist; I’m an atheist myself. Throwing a chair, I still gotta problem. It’s not throwing the chair that’s so much the problem, as it was so out of character for him. Should he be able to get on with his life, yes? My not wanting to see his films for a while does nothing to him. It gives me a chance to see how I feel about him. Politicians I take to be liars, I never believe anything they say.
On this show about Tony Blair last night there was a scene of Mr. Byrne shaking his hand.

As for Alec Baldwin, while I think he was very wrong to attack that paparazzi, I don’t think he should loose his daughter. That hasn’t stopped his ex-wife from using it against him. Personally I think Ms Kim always resented Mr. Baldwin because he’s a very good actor, and she can’t act herself out of a paper bag. I really thought I was wrong when I saw her in L.A. Confidential, then I saw the films she did after that, and she proved me right. It’s a shame because “The Door in the floor” was a good film.

Now back to Mr. Byrne, now I will complement him on something he did Sunday. Not show up at an Oprah Winfrey soirée. Shows he has the convictions to stand up for what he believes in. Don’t believe what you read. It had nothing to do with his comment about Oprah always appearing on the cover of her magazine airbrushed to look like a 12 year old. Does anybody believe Gabriel is that shallow? One of the reason’s he didn’t show, there was more than one, got this from my boss, he didn’t like how Oprah cut off the questions of one of her audience guests, when they questioned the war in Iraq.
Also my source says he’s not in the country right now. Don’t ask where, I don’t know, I wasn’t told.

The men’s magazine interview was from a really out there British men’s magazine. I have to get my boyfriend to show it to me again. It was Men Only (Club in the U.S.), I think. At first I thought what a come down, but then I felt it proves he’s just not a snob. Despite the best efforts of the interviewer to get him to say what his sexual proclivities are, Mr. Byrne does not say what he likes or does. He just says that people shouldn’t be so hung up and inhibited. That people should try new things. He also states he likes women with some flesh on them, with round hips and full thighs and full rears and not skinny, or too slim. The body hair statement, and he says he prefers long hair on women.

Brigid

Stalking is something different, but saving articles, googling names of celebs, gathering facts or opinions from personal sources to keep abreast of their wherabouts and activities is seeking out info. I don't imagine the topic of Byrne or Begley just pops up. One has to enquire, or make their interest known to the point that the source, knowing the fascination, then seeks to provide info. It's not a crime. I was just saying that like my friend, it's a bit obsessive, but maybe you're just a devoted fan. I certainly don't begrudge anyone their fantasies as long as it doesn't include possible harm to others.

I don't doubt what you say mind you. I don't know what you're referring to concerning Oprah. I assume the press is highlighting some sort of beef he has with her? Maybe he was looking for a way to bow out of what I imagine was another pretentious, boring, high-profile event. They shouldn't be expected to go every place they're invited. They ought to be able to say "no I don't feel like going, I've got other things I'd rather do". Instead, they often feel compelled to issue what will be perceived as a more substantial excuse. It would sound better to give a good pc reason for not attending, but perhaps he was being truthful. Oprah though, is likely trying to remain objective, steer clear of controversy & avoid possible agitators. Although she certainly didn't shy away from endorsing Obama. Who knows?

Like I said, they try to maintain a solid fan base by trying to be procative, and attempt to play it safe at the same time. Can't please everybody all the time. It'd be nice to be completely honest & just let the chips fall, but that's easier said than done. Their careers could be cut short with just a small slip of the tongue, or a series of events that occur when they're under pressure.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments