Gummi Gets Bounced from Winston's!

5/9/2007 11:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maybe it's because he claims he's worth billions, maybe it's because he thinks he can do whatever he wants, maybe it's because he constantly flips off our cameras ...but for some reason, it's always fun to watch Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis get denied from a hot Hollywood nightclub. Poor Gummi.

Racking up his impressive THIRD velvet rope refusal, TMZ cameras rolled as the larger-than-life blonded-up oil heir was turned away from celebrity hotspot Winston's.

This is usually the part where we reference all the other D-listers burned by a bouncer -- but, none of them have ever pulled a tri-rejecta!

Congrats Gummi! You're in a league of your own! In fact, you're the whole league!

Louis

*LMAO* Hey Jason...you and your brother could always go hang out at McDonald's on Sunset, they're open late...*lol*. I went to Winston's one night and had no problem getting in, and I'm not even famous. Guess spoiled brats aren't welcomed anymore... :)

Disgusted

Is TMZ the official " Let's make spoiled heirs famous " site?????

Who cares about this guy? nobody that's who.

tinkerbell

What a fat overweight loser. If he's worth billions he should buy himself some gastric bypass and a trainer.

ivy

Gummi and Greasy and cockroaches. Rich cockroaches but cockroaches nonetheless.

Hal

Such as this adds to the impression that people with money aren't worth a damn!

Shiz

Isn't is GREASY BEAR, Not GUMMI BEAR?
If you're gonna make fun of people and give them nick names, keep it consistent, people!

I LIKE GUMMI BEARS, DON'T RUIN THEM FOR ME! :)

newsflash

Greasy is the dark-haired fat useless wanker.

Gummi is the blonde-haired fatter just as useless wanker.

Hope that cleared that one up for Shiz #5.

D

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

He's gross!

Ace

I was at Winston's on Sunday when they turned away Amy Sedaris and Myron Kempelstein, the powerful cable executive who is Amy's ex-husband. Which was quite embarassing, as she had just come from the Shrek premiere and she was even wearing the Cinderella dress . I really just think they hire doormen there who don't know which people are REALLY important. So I feel bad for Gummy Bear. Maybe if Greasy Bear had been with him they would have let him in.

Hal

I'll bet he sweats real good.

how sad

Who is this guy? I've never heard of him. Am I supppose to care?

mary

Do all those Davis guys look like fat pigs? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Nasty. He looks like he smells! *gags*

how sad

I agree with poster, WTF.

TMZ is like the official "spoiled rich kids gone bad" website. They are being shoved
down our throats, and when we rant it makes them famous. The more postings,
the more TMZ will write stories about them. I better stop right now. I'm out.

Shiz

THANKS BOB! I didn't realize there were 2 fat, useless media suckers, feeding off the same last name. Wankers, indeed.

This guy looks like a Blonde Artie Lange.

MOM