Paris -- Blame It on the Messenger?

5/9/2007 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton has seen a new lawyer in a desperate attempt to save her ass.

Hilton has already retained famed criminal defense lawyer Howard Weitzman. Yesterday, she met with celeb DUI lawyer Richard Hutton. TMZ spotted Hilton bawling as she drove away Hutton's office Tuesday afternoon, with mom Kathy driving -- and consoling -- her daughter.

Hilton is in a true pickle and it seems she's throwing a Hail Mary by going to Hutton, hoping she can convince the courts she shouldn't serve 45 days in the pokey. This could be the most expensive DUI case ever.

Bet he smells

That is one pointy nosed bitch....that and her cross eyes.....make her look like an ant eater....

HEY PARIS....I BET MOMMY AND DADDY ARE REAL PROUD OF YOU...especially after that photo TMZ ran earlier with you smoking that very strange cigarette...

You loser....why not try to make something good out of your life.....and if you try real hard...maybe you too can end up with a plastic face like your mommy!!!!!!!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

SHE'S CRYING BECAUSE SHE CAN'T 'SKATE' AGAIN -- IS SHE 26, OR 12? I FORGET ...

cynthia

#87 REALITY CHECK!!

YES YOU NEED ONE ! SHE BROKE THE LAW IF ME OR YOU DID IT WE WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN IN JAIL FROM THE FIRST TIME SHE GOT POPPED!!

Mick

Paris,
I hope like hell you do jail time you pampered little bitch. Wake your ass up and welcome to the real world there is no gumdrop mountains or lollipop trees here you whore. You do the crime you do the time!! I hope you find yourself in jail. GROW UP!! Your parents can't give you what you want if you cry to them so GROW UP!

Peep

Have I mentioned how much I love seeing her cry like that? What a spoiled baby. LOL

More TMZ, more!!

Amy

I know that this is a bit off topic... but I saw someone post that Paris never finished High School ... is that true? What the hell kind of parents don't make their child complete HS? I understand that there are many people that don't finish for various reasons (financial, familial, societal, etc...) But what possible reason would she have for not finishing? I just find it interesting that no one has ever held her feet to the fire and made her finish what she started. Plus I saw a video clip of her calling someone a "Public School Bitch"

She's a sad, sad, sad excuse...

Mick

Paris,
I hope like hell you do jail time you pampered little bitch. Wake your ass up and welcome to the real world there is no gumdrop mountains or lollipop trees here you whore. You do the crime you do the time!! GROW UP!! Your parents can't give you what you want if you cry to them so GROW UP! You make me SICK!

david

Oh Paris oh Paris, you talentless whore.
We've seen all your secrets, we can't take any more.
You're singing, like the wind, that comes from my ass.
Your acting skills, if any, the epitome of farce.
A role model to many, inspiring shallow ways.
Bill boards above us, to cloud everyday.
As smart as a slug, as sexy as a cheap tart,
You show your ugly meat, you crash your Bentley car.
The poor Hilton name, this is what you've got.
Material, slutty, brainless. Go on say it, That's hot!
The state of the world, has it really come to this.
A no talent, ugly rep of modern day success.
Support the cause, kill that bird.
End this support of the totally absurd.

tiana

I really think this getting way out of line. Yes, she has not been responsible for her actions, but enough is enough. I think she is probably scared out of her wits and this alone is going to make her stop what she is doing. Its really so sad that we have people wanting terrible things to happen to her. What kind of a world are we in? Hang in Paris.

cynthia

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! TO THE PERSON THAT SAID WE ARE HATERS THAT IS FUNNY I WOULD NOT WALK IN HER BIG ASS SHOES FOR ALL HER MONEY!! SHE IS SKANKY AND TRASHY THEIR ARE GOOD PEOPLE IN HOLLYWOOD THET HAVE WAY MORE CLASS THEN HER AND DONT BREAK THE LAW!! FOR 1 SHANNON MOKLER!! WHO PARIS IS ALWAYS HARASING!!

Dakota

Ever thought about why she had the window open? Why would she want to see the whole world that she is crying. Paris, Paris, you are such a player!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

BOO FREAKETY HOO

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whateveryousay

How much did mommy and daddy donate to the Governator? Any other person would have been sent to do their time IMMEDIATELY, so she's already being treated differently!

ENOUGH.

carrie

Isn't it interesting that HER window is completely rolled down so the paps can get a clear shot of her in the car. She wants the paps to take her pic crying, otherwise, she would roll her window up for privacy. She is such a publicity whore. Geez.