Paris' Daily Affirmation: You're Beautiful!

5/9/2007 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton is beautiful. Just ask her ... or her car stereo.

The clink-bound blonde was on her way to meet with her lawyer when she pulled her Bentley into a parking garage with the stereo blaring. Her song of choice was James Blunt's "You're Beautiful." With a gaggle of paparazzi around to film her, she provided a score to her own entrance!

In the future, everyone will have their own theme music.

UPDATE: In case you were wondering, Paris no longer has a suspended license. It was reinstated in March.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mooom

was SHE driving? if so this bitch dosent learn

nora

How is that she is STILL driving? Isn't her license still suspended given the earlier violations during the original 90-day suspension, following her DUI?? Unbelievable.

Judibabesiowa

I have pictures of myself protesting in front of a Hilton Hotel in downtown Omaha if you are interested??

Call me "britney lohan"

Nadine

Wait a minute, she isn't still on probation? Is she supposed to be driving still?

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Save Ferris !!!!!! ohhh I mean Save PARIS !!!!

Save PARIS !!!!

Save PARIS !!!!
Save PARIS !!!!

Save PARIS !!!!

Dottie

Did I read that right? She pulled into the parking garage? So she is allowed to drive? HUH!? Did I miss something?

Oh Puhsleazzz!

Why the hell is this bitch driving???

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I Love Paris Hilton!!

She should be able to do what ever she wants and if she wants to Kill someone from driving druck..I say hey...Thats Hot!

montana mike

this really shows that she thinks the law doesn't apply to her, or it proves that she is as dumb as everyone thinks she is. she's just slapping the court in the face and saying that i'll do whatever i want no matter what anyone says---I AM ABOVE THE LAW

CJ

Ok, as I've read some are thinking of not going to the Hilton Hotels well they also own the following... and more I'm sure.
Doubletree
Embassy Suites
Hampton Hotels
Hilton
Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Grand Vacations Club
Homewood Suites

Judibabesiowa

Call me "britney lohan"

Nancy R.

Excuse me... was she just DRIVING that car??? AMAZING how unattached to reality this person is..how can one person be sooo consumed with herself? HOW PROUD her mother must be!

Allred Tree

Boycott the Hiltons! Cancel any reservations you have and state the reason!

The reporter should have asked her why she WAS DRIVING AGAIN WITH A SUSPENDED LICENSE!

Too bad he didn't call the police and they don't arrest her. I hope they do and REVOKE HER LICENSE if possible under the law!

THROW THE BOOK AT HER!!!!

Dark Knight

What an idiot still driving. You don't have to be drunk to make a mistake behind the wheel. Just ask Brandy. Imagine if Paris is involved in an accident that kills someone while driving on a suspended license. She'll be looking at a whole lot more than 45 days, not to mention numerous lawsuits. Her sentence needs to be upheld for the fact that it's obvious she just doesn't care.

cindy

THERE IT IS-RIGHT ON VIDEO.THE CRIMINAL WHO IS INNOCENT BEHIND THE WHEEL OF A CAR WITH THE ENGINE RUNNING. HOPE ARNIE SEES THAT ONE! IF SHE WALKS AFTER ALL THIS DRAMA THAT SHE LIVES FOR, THEN, BETWEEN OJ, ROBERT BLAKE & SOON TO BE PHIL SPECTOR, NONE OF US SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR OUR ACTIONS. O HAPPY DAY! WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE RICH IS GOOD TO THE NOT RICH!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments