Britney Spears -- Back in Black

5/10/2007 11:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Leaving the kids and her cowboy hat at home, Britney Spears went back to a North Hollywood dance studio yesterday rocking her sexy black micro-skirt -- much classier than her usual pink and red workout disasters.

After the session, a black Mercedes carrying the Britster emerged from the parking lot -- followed by ten speeding cars full of paparazzi which peeled off into the street after her.

When Britney's on the move -- it takes a village.

Dottie

Why is she still wearing the wigs with the hats? It looks tacky. She should have some hair on her head by now.

Dottie

However, the outfit is a much better look than what she's been sporting. I do hope she gets herself together. Her kids need a stable, reliable parent.

I love it!

Who cares about Britney anymore? The paparazzi can stop following her now. It's old

TP

Dottie - When are you and Montana Mike gonna go on a date so the two of you will stop obsessing over Britney?? There's more to life......................

Michael Richards

I'd pork her!!!

Ava Rose

It's not a black BMW, it's a black mercedes!~~Can I work for TMZ now?!?~~

Dottie

Lincoln, you're here so there obviously isn't more to your life.

monica

Leave the damn girl alone. I think it is pathetic how the cameras follow her every move...did you see the clip? I can see how someone can crack having to deal with this on a daily basis!

And damniyt, if she wants to wear wigs..if that makes her feel better about herself, then let her do it and leave her the hell alone! You guys (especially Dottie) are pathetic individuals. Are you so perfect? I mean, you just needed to be the FIRST and SECOND posts on the site to diss Britney. What a great person you are!!!

stolto morta

WOW.... ANOTHER CELEBRITY WALKING TO AND FROM THEIR CAR..... THAT'S FRESH.....

Marie

Good gril, she is doing better and better day after day.Britney is now working hard everyday!Do you work hard everday?Do you have to asum to be followed by a village each time you are puting 1 step outside of your house or car???I don't think so!

Seriously

Who cares about this lipsync no talent besides preteens?

Dottie

I actually wasn't dissing her. Besides, she doesn't know me or care what I say or think about her. Why do you guys stress over it so much? I make my comments as everyone does. She seems to be an obsession for all of you.

dmx

I've posted a lot of comments lately about her because she has so much to be thankfulf or and is so stupid! It makes me angry. All slamming aside, she needs to forget a come back right now. She's not ready. Bit she has her youth, physical health, she is very wealthy, and she has 2 precious sons. She can have a wonderful life if she just would! She needs to take a couple of year off, get out of the public eye, take some courses and get some education because she is not a bright or intelligent girl right now, she makes a fool of herself everytime she opens her mouth or steps outside her door. Mostly she needs to spend a lot of quality time with her children. She can afford to travel and take them with her (and a good nanny to help, not to completely take over with the boys), and she could see the world, do anything her heart desires, and work on getting her looks and her mental health back, and in 2 years time she could make her come back, and she would be successful.

tuna marie

she is over as a major celeb, even haters don't bother commenting anymore. soon the paparizzi will leave, and then what will she do?

TP

Here hoping to read some positive things going on - never here judging and telling her how to Mother her children. I try to stay positive.........................

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments