Throw Paris to the Dogs!

5/10/2007 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Trying to cram 45 days worth of love into one afternoon, Paris returned from the gym yesterday with three dogs curled up in her arms. Mama's going to the kennel, babies!

Who will take care of these cute pooches once Paris heads to the hoosegow?

Yes, she's probably got people to take care of the doggy business ... it's hard to picture Paris with a pooper scooper. Then again, picturing her cleaning up trash on the side of the road or making license plates isn't difficult.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ComeAgain

Yeah...well if shes going to jail then why should we care? I mean shes stupid for crying out loud and I was watching a vh1 news thing on the rich, famous, and trouble makers (something like that I can't really remember...heh..) and towards the end the owner (creator really) of this very site said the comments on this site that people wrote and everything about her. I mean most of them are true but to be honest, I never really care for Paris Hitlon and to be honest, shes starting to annoy me every time I hear her name. Its a pain. Not a lot of people like her...AND I mean a lot of people. Some do...heh..I guess some.

ivy

Save a pet. Kill Paris

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

PARIS IS GOING TO JAIL IN 25 DAYS AND 12 HOURS

Marvin

Waaaaaaaaah

Standards are badly needed.

OMG. Now we get the photos with the cute little dogs. Spin, spin, spin.
This belies how she's actually represented the last few months.

c green

It gives me such happiness to think of her in jail. She's an entitled little brat and now mommy and daddy can't save her. Boo Hoo Paris.

SloppyTuna

"Shaw Skank Redemption" starring Paris Hilton

Monica

Awwwww, cute photo, 3 dogs & one BITCH. lol

Parisgotback?

Have fun with thelezbos in thepokey beotcH!@!!!!!
hahahahahahh
send thepups to the aspca - sell their out fits on ebay!

who cares?

boo hoo hoo--piss ant!

jackdaniels

Someone needs to call the humane society on parasite her face is scarring the hell out of those cute little doggies

Anna

What's with Daddy HILTON ?. Is Daddy HILTON disabled - odd - will-less - speechless - -blow up doll or theatrical property ? Mama of Paris Hilton appears to be only one in charge of the $$$. Please give us what 's really going on w/daddy ?

Respect4/1Self

Worst thing for parisite is no photo sharks waiting to take her pics!!!! Stop giving her the time of day! Her time is up so move on folks!!!!!!

Ann

All of you people that really thinks Paris should be in jail are just jealous and have probably been in the pokie yourself. Misery loves company. Community services would be a much more approprite sentence.And not just for paris hilton, but for many that are behind bars. We dont throw the right people in jail. Violent crimes and sex offenders should be there. Oh and by the way....Paris will live though this and still be rich...so keep the green eyed monster ready to bite.

PEREZ HIVton

I support Paris Hilton 100%.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments