Paris -- Somber and Shaken to the Core

5/11/2007 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After a tense meeting with her new lawyer, Paris blew off steam the best way she knows how -- shopping!

TMZ cameras caught Paris, sister Nicky and mom Kathy Hilton, along with Paris' new lawyer, celeb hotshot attorney Richard Hutton, heading to her parents' house yesterday afternoon for a long meeting to strategize on how to minimize her jail sentence.

Sources tell TMZ that Paris was in a very somber mood during the talk and is "shaken to the core" over the public fallout over her sentencing.

Ms. Hilton then took off in a Porsche -- piloted by a driver, not the heiress -- from her folks' house and went for a quick shopping trip to Samy's, a camera store in Beverly Hills.

Brittany

Sign this petition so Paris will do all 45 days (in the General section)

yeahso?

she's not as well loved as she thinks she is. "shaken to the core"...is her core made of jizz?

hileng

Paris you don't have to be afraid. There's always someone who is closer to you and you kept ignoring him. Trust God, repent of all your sins and believe in his son Jesus Christ and you will be saved. It's not too late, there's still time.
HAVE YOU COME TO KNOW IN YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE, THAT IF YOU DIE TODAY YOU KNOW FOR SURE THAT YOU’RE GOING TO HEAVEN?!!!
GOD LOVES YOU.

The Bible said, God demonstrated his love towards us that while we were yet still sinners, Christ died for our sins.
-----Romans 5:8.

Can I ask you a question? Do you think you are a good person? Do you know the Ten Commandments? Do you think you've kept the 10 Commandments? To see how much we have sinned against the Law of God, we will go through some of them—Do you love God and worship Him only? Have you ever told a lie? Have you ever stolen something? Have you ever lusted after another person? Have you ever hated someone? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, you admit that you are a idolater, lying, thieving, adulterer at heart, and you have to face God on Judgment Day! If you have used His name in vain, then you are guilty of "blasphemy" -- you've substituted God's holy Name for a curse word. Perhaps you've hated someone, then the Bible says that you are a murderer. You have violated God's holy Law, and on Judgment Day, you will be found guilty and end up in Hell. If you don't believe in hell, well the bible said there's hell and it's a horrible place to be. Hell is everyday torment 24 hours a day where there's weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS - (EXODUS 20:1-17
1. Thou shall have no other gods before ME.
2. Thou shall not make unto thee any graven image.
3. Thou shall not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
5. Honor thy Father and Mother.
6. Thou shall not kill.
7. Thou shall not commit adultery.
8. Thou shall not steal.
9. Thou shall not bear false witness.
10.Thou shall not covet.

If you say you’re still young and nothing is going to happen to you. You will live and enjoy life. Ok, even if you enjoy life and live up to 120 years that's the age God gave to mankind according to the Bible, you will still face God in judgment, The bible said, in Hebrews 9:27, "It is appointed unto man once to die the judgment. God will judge everyone according to what he or she has done while on earth, whether good or bad.

The bible said those who committed idolatry, adultery, murder, hatred, blasphemy, lies, jealousy, witchcraft, envy, drunkenness, orgies and the like will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.
---Galatians 5:19-21

Suppose your neighbor was found guilty of defrauding your other neighbor. Let's say the judge told him to pay back all the money he defrauded your neighbor plus fines and penalties, say about $100,000. But your guilty neighbor said, but judge that's not fair I only defrauded him $20,000 why will I pay $100,000, I don't have that money and the $20,000 I've taken from him is gone, and this is my first offense, I am a good person, I help people, I did this and did that for the good of my community. I stop defrauding people anymore. Then the judge said, unless you pay the fine and penalty of $100,000, you will go to jail.

Then all of a sudden someone came and paid $100,000 so he can go free. What will he do? He will be thankful and jump up and down that someone has mercy on him and paid for the fines and penalties, he cannot afford to pay. That's what God did to mankind, to you and me 2000 years ago. All our sins were laid down on him so that you and I can be forgiven of our sins and be restored back to God. Jesus Christ is the atoning sacrifice for our sins.

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosever believed in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.--John 3:16. The bible said, Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the father but by him.-John 14:6.

Right now Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart and saying to you, Here I am and stand at the door of your heart and knock, if you hear my voice and open the door, and I’ll eat with you and you with Me.---Revelation 3:20.

Would you like to accept him as Lord and Savior of your life? You need to turn from your sins, repent and put your trust in Jesus Christ.

Please follow this prayer. and mean it from your heart

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God; I believe you died on the cross and rose again from the dead after 3 days and are now with God the Father. Forgive me of all the sins I've done, said and thought. I confess You as my Lord with my mouth and believe that God raise you from the dead so that I will be saved. -(Romans 10:9). Come into my heart and life and be my Lord and Savior from this day forward. In Jesus name, I pray, amen.

If you pr

My two cents

I would be shaken to the core too if it were me in her position, but I think the important thing is that she should just do her "time" and shut up already. The really sad thing about her is that she has completely showed the world how self centered and spoiled she really is and she really thinks she is above the law. On top of that, she has showed us all just how stupid she is too. I'd hate to think of anyone in jail for the infraction she had, but for her, I hope it is the full 45 days. No one deserves it more than she does with the antics she has pulled as of late. Someone needs to bitch slap this little girl into reality.

Disgusted

What a weasel . it's 45 days!!!!!!!!!!! not years. she needs to shut up , give it up , suck it up ( no pun intended ) and be an adult. she will be fine and it will be a good reality check for her. she should look at it like an episode of the simple life. all her plotting and begging to get out of it makes her look disgraceful. i hope all thos insecure loser follower worshippers of hers would see their hero as she is, a selfish , cowardly loser.

have fun Paris.

concerned citizen

After you laughed in the face of our justice system, now you're scared. You should have been from the very beginning. Maybe it would have help you complete the terms of your probation. No pity here. It was never a joke!!!

Mrs Bridget Stanko

Comeupins are lousy tasting when you finally have to eat them! We've all had our share, some have to eat more than others, but after you are done and you learn they are nasty tasting, don't bake anymore!

Mrs Bridget Stanko, 88 year old widow who is learning how to use all this new fangled internet stuff.

tinkerbell

This just makes her look pathetic and desperate. Stop being such a baby. YOU ARE 26 YEARS OLD!!!! Stop acting like a child. I'm 23 and I dont even think I was this big of a p*ssy when I was 10.

Lysette

Shaken to the core?

Give me a break. Paris lives to shove her narcissistic personality and sense of entitlement down our throats. She expects pity now? Don't behave like an ass then. Think of someone other than yourself 24/7.

In a perfect world, her sentence would be 45 years - just for bad posing, let alone drunk driving.

Go away, Paris.

Victoria

I'm so sick of this girl....I have nothing else to add.

c

"Shaken to Core?" Paris has no CORE!

Lee

SO PARIS, NOW YOU CAN ACTUALLY ARTICULATE A SENTENCE BECAUSE YOU ARE SO AFRAID OF GOING TO PRISON. WELCOME TO LIFE! YOUR PARENTS ARE USELESS; THEY ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE DONE YOU A GREAT INJUSTICE BY MAKING YOU A SPOILED, RICH BRAT!! YOU HAVE TO PAY CONSEQUENCES LIKE ALL OF US!! SHUT UP, GO TO PRISON AND LEARN SOMETHING FROM IT ALREADY! YOU KNOW HOW YOU CAN AVOID GOING TO PRISON AGAIN?? GROW UP AND STOP DRINKING AND DRIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzy

How did the phototogs know she was going to Samy's? They were waiting for her when she got there. Did someone in Paris' camp call and tell them?

I think it's funny how she rolls the window up when someone (a TMZ staffer?) says something to her, but the other day her windows were down. She's using every bit of this for publicity and trying to win public sympathy.

jane

She should be awarded the 2007 Miss Drama Queen. Com'on, get r done already.

Julie Hensley

She isn't going to prison.. she is going to jail.

Even without a high powered attorney she will likely only serve 3 weeks at most.. not because she is PARIS HILTON but because the jails are overcrowded.

Question becomes... are we all so without a life that her life is worthy of all this attention?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments