Paris -- Somber and Shaken to the Core

5/11/2007 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After a tense meeting with her new lawyer, Paris blew off steam the best way she knows how -- shopping!

TMZ cameras caught Paris, sister Nicky and mom Kathy Hilton, along with Paris' new lawyer, celeb hotshot attorney Richard Hutton, heading to her parents' house yesterday afternoon for a long meeting to strategize on how to minimize her jail sentence.

Sources tell TMZ that Paris was in a very somber mood during the talk and is "shaken to the core" over the public fallout over her sentencing.

Ms. Hilton then took off in a Porsche -- piloted by a driver, not the heiress -- from her folks' house and went for a quick shopping trip to Samy's, a camera store in Beverly Hills.

JENNIFER

# 5 heling

Geez Man! Can you keep your religion to yourself?? It is neither here nor there!

FILIS41

I ACTUALLY FEEL SORRY FOR HER, SHE IS VERY SPOILED AND I DON'T THINK SHE EVEN KNOWS IT. MAYBE SHE WILL HAVE TO SEE WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD LIVES LIKE.. SHE NEEDS TO MATURE AND HAVE RESPECT FOR HERSELF AND OTHERS,, APPARENTLY, NEVER TAUGHT TO HER. I ACTUALLY THINK IT WILL BE A GOOD EXPEREIENCE FOR HER - IT MAY SAVE HER LIFE!! TIME TO GROW UP

Alec has no brains

I hope they protect her sufficiently in prison. She doesn't need to be hurt by the worst of the worst--she didn't kill anyone (yet).

She does need to go to jail, however, because her parents obviously don't know how to discipline her. She lives in a fantasyland where everything is done for her, everyone takes care of her, makes excuses for her-she just doesn't get it.

JV

#13 -Well said! TMZ-please enough with the constant Paris Hilton updates.

gagal

No comment on Paris, not worth my time. But Mrs. B.S. you go girl, 88 yrs young and learning the computer, I admire you.

Denise

Paris has to face the music! She is lucky she only has to do 45 days; maybe this will change her ridiculous behavior.

slim

#5 how long did it take you to write all that??? seriously man it's not THAT serious. and everybody in the world has broken atleast one of those commandments.... like lying even you!!! so keep your religion to yourself it has nothing to do with the paris going to jail issue!!!!

Samantha

This is why she is "famous" every move she makes is talked about, even dumb moves (that would be every).

She is riding the whole "any publicity is good publicity" all the way to the bank.

If we ignore her, she might go away.

Victoria

There is no need to bash #5 HILENG.........remember folks...freedom of speech........

Let's not let our dislike for Paris make us bash the other posters here.

I'm just sayin'................

Amanda

I applaud the judge!

And those that think she's being treated "unfairly because of her celebrity", she's not.

She's not going to jail for 45 days because she broke parole.

She's going to jail for 45 days because she snubbed her nose at the legal system as follows:

1. Drinking and driving in the first place

2. Driving while suspended (we'll give her that she didn't know, but that's crap imho)

3. Driving while suspended again (still claims she didn't know)

4. Disrespecting the judge and system by showing up late for court

And that doesn't even factor in her strut into the courthouse, which the judge didn't even see . . . I'm sure if he did she'd be in there for a whole lot longer, because it was clear to me that she just figured this was all a big waste of her time.

Get over yourself princess, you don't have any more right to drive your vehicle around MY streets intoxicated and risk MY life than anybody else . . . and the fact that you think you do . . . well, that's why you're going to the slammer, hope you spend the time reflecting on how shallow and self-absorbed your behavior is, and how fortunate you are that you didn't injur or kill someone with your narcissim.

JanLee

I agree with # 5. Paris needs God in her life, then it wouldn't be so empty. It was good of #5 to take the time to write something that could reach someone's heart. And remember, freedom of speech. So you don't have to read it if you don't want to.
My prayers are with Paris, I pray she learns something valuable from this experience.

Hal

I wish the jail would have a live feed with the camera pointed directly into her cell! Perhaps during her stay one of the things she will learn is that her poop really does stink, just like everyone else! She is the butt of the late-night shows, and the jokes are hilarious.

Gigi

I think she just needs to shut up, go to jail and do the time. She'll be out in less than 3 weeks anyway. Furthermore, I really don't think they will put her in general population. If Martha Stewart and Leona Hensley can do it, Paris can do it.

Hopefully she'll come out of this with a new view on life. In reality, her drunk driving could have killed someone.

I think a good punishment after jail might be having to appear on Nancy Grace's show. She'd kick her butt.

Jane

Ha, "shaken to the core"? More like shakING from withdrawals from that lack of good blow Joe Francis normally supplies her. She knows nothing about "shaken" but I would be more than happy and willing to show her. It's called Shaken Bitch Syndrome.

Sunny

All this time I thought her parents were as embarrassed by her immature, arrogant actions as the people Paris publicly degrades and humiliates. To think that they are more concerned about their little princess getting her hand slapped than her learning a life saving lesson reveals why Paris turned out the way she did. She has no (none whats so ever) values. What a waste, to think that this family is in a position to do some good in this world but chooses instead to hold themselves superior to anyone who is less fortunate than them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments