Pitt's a Proud Papa in Prague

5/11/2007 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt dropped off son Maddox at a school in Prague yesterday morning. We're guessing it went down something like this:

Teacher: "What did you bring for Show and Tell today, Maddox?"

Maddox: "Brad Pitt."

Teacher: "You get an A++!"

Twinkle

Why does TMZ always attract so many haters? These readers react like the celebs have actually done something personal to them! So, when Brad was in Canada shooting Jessie James was Angelina still the bitch for following daddy on location? They're a family; they want to stick together. Calm down folks. I love Maddox. He always looks happy and mischevious. The way a little 5 year old should. That should tell you that the parents are doing something right. I think some of these posters should take a chill pill and redirect all of that negative energy toward something you can control. Otherwise, shut up!

DIANNA

HIS IS NEWS FOR ME, LOVE THE FAMILY.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ANGIE!
IF ITS NOT NEWS FOR WHOEVER, THEN DONT FRICKING POST!

Twinkle

I just wish all the sef-righteous, sanctimonious, finger pointers out here in tzm land would take some of that hostile, down right vicious, ugly energy and focus on something they CAN control, like their own personal life! Instead spewing all this bile against two people you have never met and will in all chances never will meet why not focus on your own love life and your own fulfillment. It woud probably make you feel a lot better.

Brad is happy. He got exactly what he's always wanted out of life--a family! It happened very quickly for him. He had every opportunity to bail and just say to Angie that he's not ready to be a dad. Instead, he jumped right into the deep end and now he's happy and fulfilled in his life.

The kids look really happy too. Maddox always has this happy smile on his face and he's always rockin' a new look. Good for Man! Z and Pax seem more reserved in the public but they look healthy and happy. Then, of course, is Baby Shiloh. The little porceline doll. You can see in the recent photos that she is GOR-GEOUS! And, she was having fun with daddy.

So, keep deny the evidence all of you nasty haters out there. But the family is laughing all the way to bed ready to prepare for a new day.

She is so disgusting that everytime Stu-Pitt kisses that mouth of hers, he will know how all the other men, that have been in there and there are many, body parts taste like, yuk....disgusting....

BE REAL

THESE CHILDREN MAY NOT HAVE THE SO CALLED NORMAL EVERYDAY LIFE BUT AT LEAST THEY HAVE LIFE WITHOUT ANGIE THEY MAY NOT HAVE HAD THAT. AND EDUCATION WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN AN OPTION FOR THESE CHILDREN IN CAMBODIA, ETHIOPIA OR IN AN ORPHANGE IN VEITNAM. SO THEY ARE BLESSED TO HAVE WHAT SHE HAS GIVEN THEM. AND NO DOUBT THEY ARE LOVED.

Kathleen Trant

I think that it is a shame that Jolie is being made out to be such a wonderful person. She lied to the public by saying she would never be with a married man because her father did it to her mother. Thats why she does not have contact with him. Can you imagine how Jennifer must feel. Lets think about this. Angelina Jolie carried blood around her neck. Made out with her brother. Stole a married man. Cut herself as a child. Has admitted to major drug use. Said she will stay home to help these kids. Called her own child a blob. I feel so much for Jennifer and I think she is one of hollyweirds classiest acts. She held her head up high as her husband just took off and flaunted his affair in the eyes of the world. I feel sorry for the children. Did any of you see how she ripped that child Pax out of his homeland and he was screaming. She changed his name. Why his birth name was not cute enough for her. Ask any doctor at the age of 3 to have your name changed and be torn away from the only thing you know musrt havve trauma attached to it. She does it for self praise. She is mad that her children were photographed being bathed. Please she loves every minute of it. Do you notice she only adopts the most beautiful children. Why not some child that really could use her help. Like a child with their limbs torn off by war. She flaunted in W magizine a full family photo shoot with a married Pitt. How do you think his wife at the time must have felt? She built her life around him and in the blink of an eye it was taken away. Jolie with her stunning outside beauty could have any man she wants including her own brother. Why Pitt. And he is to blame also. It takes two. His is missing more then a sensitivity chip. He let his sex drive do the walking and Jolie did the talking. She walks around like a meek girl. We know she is not. To me he is a low life pig. And every women out there should watch out for those Jolies of the world. The picture that got me was when she was smurking while Pitt was begging her to bed him. It makes me sick that this world is more interested in these crazy people then the soliders fighting for our Freedom. I have never wrote on this before. And anyone that says I am jealous which they will. Please. I lost my husband 9/11 he was hit on all the time but he loved me. We were married and I was hit on all the time and I did not stray. Once a cheater always a cheater. This will not last and Jolie got pregnant to trap him. And now she has a beautiful Blob. I can't wait for the day that Jolie doesn't get her way from Pitt and her legs will be the first thing opened for some other sucker falling for her beauty on the outside rather then inside. Jennifer is the only one who should have a clear conscience. I feel so sorry for the children in this dangerous unstable envionment. If someone told me my children were targets for terrorists I would not put them in danger. Our tax paying dollars are being used to protect these people. How can this be. Stay in the United States and keep your children safe. That's what a loving Mother and Father would do. I will pray that the golden children of these insane parents will turn out happy and healthy. But you read already how Madd has been jealous and mean to his new brother Pax. Poor Max he has to share his toys and bath time. Thats the only time his Mother has for him. Because they are in need of money so bad their Mommy has to make more money and films. It that why shes doing it. No! She has to keep up with Jenn. Are you Jealous of her success Jolie. I'm talking about the women you are trying to destroy put can't. Jenn you got the last laugh. Because everyone in this country must know what a wacko you were married to and now you are free. Go and I wish you all the success in the world Jenn Girl.. I am definetly team Jennifer.

Sarah Paradise

I think this couple is doing a great job with what they can. Two people with such a world wide life (that most people want and do not understand) are doing great as parents! It is a very hard life to be popular or even famous.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4