Tracy Morgan

Sought by Police

5/11/2007 6:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy MorganFunnyman Tracy Morgan wasn't so funny to a female disc jockey -- and now the cops want to have a little chat with the former "SNL"er. The DJ says Morgan grabbed her arms, kissed her and put his head in her lap after he appeared on a Florida radio show.

Witnesses say the "30 Rock" star was "totally out of it" in an early morning appearance today on Big 105.9's "Paul and Young Ron" show. DJ Yuleika DeCastro told police that Morgan walked down the hall to the studio of sister station Mega 94.9 and began fondling her.

Beginning May 25, Tracy must wear an alcohol-sensing ankle bracelet as part of a DUI probation violation case in L.A.

Linda

Big Deal! He was just being playful, probably drinking and overtired...so what? He didn't kill anyone!
I adore Tarcy! Hope he gets past all this silly criticism!

PR

Who?

Whatareyoudoing?

I used to love Tracy, but he needs to find out what's REALLY wrong inside.

JESSICA

didnt this idiot just get into trouble? what they need to do is cancel 30Rock, it seems they are just spouting out assholes like tracy & Alec Baldwin.......its just a little show struggling on the small screen...no one would miss it r these two creeps

ML

Come on people think before you speak LOL

zeuser

Are you kidding! I love 30 Rock. One of the only funny shows on TV, if you have a sense of humor, that is! That and The Office. Tracy needs rehab, then he'll be fine. He's cool when he isn't wasted. Alec needs anger mgmt and Kim needs the men in white suits to come and get her.

lou

I wouldnt consider grabbing of arms, kissing, and putting your head on a persons lap "fondling", unless theres more to the story of course. And please do not free paris hilton....that skeezer neeeds jail.

SlappDaddy

Tracy my Brutha, get it together Cuz.

Linda

I said it before and I'll say it again.....Tracy Morgan is a scumbag. Hope he gets run over by a drunk driver!

RAC of LG

The DJ's name is Sandy Domingo, not Yuleika DeCastro, as initially reported.

This article is available on the Mega 94.9 Web site (www.mega949.com):

Exclusive: DJ Files Complaint Against Tracy Morgan

Mega 94.9 DJ Sandy Domingo alleges the comedian reeked of alcohol and groped her.
Miramar police are investigating a misdemeanor battery complaint against comedian Tracy Morgan.

DJ Sandy Domingo at our sister station, Mega 94-9, alleges the former Saturday Night Live star reeked of alcohol and groped her while she was on the air Friday morning.

Officer Bill Robertson says detectives are waiting to hear from Morgan for his side of the story. Once their investigation is complete, it'll be up to the State Attorney's office whether to pursue criminal charges. Morgan is currently on probation on a
DUI charge in California.

Tricia

Tina Fey must be freaking out right now... every other week there's some kind of "drama" with one of her "30 Rock" stars. I hope they all can pull it together. "30 Rock" is a great show and Alec and Tracy are a big part of what makes it great.

regretting I used to call her a slut

Drunk driver killers, drug dealers, crack addict, DJ raio rappist and gang members, I wish his kind would meve to my neighborhood.

how sad

Please refrain from racial slurs.
Can't you just deal with a story without injecting race.

11211

I just listened to the podcast of the show he was just in and the guy sounds so messed up. Whats going on?

BJK

he did more than that to me in the late 90's...but i was too scared to tell anyone...he has a wretched soul...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments