Tori & Jason:

The "90210" Reunion

That Almost Was

5/12/2007 4:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"90210" alums Tori Spelling and Jason Priestley just missed out on having a mini West Beverly High reunion at a Silver Spoon event in the Hills. All together now: Donna Martin graduates!

0511_tori_presly_wi-1
TMZ has learned Tori showed up at 9:30 AM with husband Dean McDermott, newborn son Liam, and of course, a nanny! You can take the girl out of the Spelling mansion ... but girlfriend can't shop with a screaming baby! StyleChic's Aly Scott says Tor cooed when she saw a Metrowrap blanket and immediately snugged her little heir in it. The group then left for Vegas -- in a limousine! Guess that bed and breakfast show is doing well!

TMZ spys say Jason arrived with his very pregnant wife, Naomi Lowde, and picked up a customized West Coast Wagon for their soon-to-be born baby. Jason & the Mrs. were overheard saying how if fellow "90210" vet Ian Ziering doesn't win "Dancing with the Stars," they're rooting for Apolo Ohno. A source tells TMZ, Jason and Naomi are amazed by the petite Olympian's well developed backside. Move over J.Lo, it's A.Oh!

Tori and Jason came out to help the silver spoon girls, queens of gifting and setting trends among celebs, launch their baby line "the silver spoon baby- I was born with one." For those of us not lucky enough to get invited to a celeb gifting event, the line is available in select stores or at jenniferkaufman.com.

surferdude

Naomi is gorgeous, but Tori Spelling is about the ugliest, and I mean UGLIEST woman (or is it really a man?) I have ever seen. No talent whatsoever, thanks to Daddy for getting her on TV. Who gives a crap about her and that loser of a husband of hers. "INN LOVE" - who wants to watch a couple nobodies life disasters? Might as well just film your neighbors. God, she is SOOOOOOO fugly.....

susanne

I think Jason will make such a great dad. He seems to be a very kind and caring person. Best wishes to Jason and Naomi.

Debra

I love Tori Spelling. That is saying alot because i pretty much hate everyone in Hollywood. She is one of the most down to earth celebs out there. Her and Dean are just like normal people besides the money!! If you dont believe me, watch their show.

whocares

what is wrong with tori's face? it's distorted. i guess all that plastic surgery can't fix someone so damn fugly and who is only rich and an actress b/c of her dad.

how sad

Boring. Who cares?

hello, it

Tori, a nanny!? All that was ever written about you was how you wanted to be a hands on mom! A nanny?!

johanna

im sorry but tori is a real mom and she loves being a mom. its not cuz shes rich and needs a nanny. i have been watching their show tori and dean in love. shes not a spoiled brat. so back off. and shes not ugly. get a life foo

DON'T UNDERSTAND?!?!?

Is her baby inside her shirt??

Debra

Hasn't Tori caught Dean cheating on her yet????? I was also married to a sweet, wonderful man and left him for an amazing hottie...6 years later I caught my hottie with a woman he worked with. Get ready Tori...be prepared to forgive or leave....I chose to leave. I promise you...it will happen.

Seriously

Hollywood marriages are a major joke.

melissa

i know it doesn't matter but i'm compelled to correct....it's "Donna Martin graduates!" oh man why do i know this?? LOL

Marie

Hey #5, you reap what you sew......

Joanne

Why do these celebs need a nanny? I guess the babies will think the nanny is their mom, which is what these celebs deserve.. What about Candy Spelling helping as the Gramma??? I have had 4 children and never "needed" a nanny. Just spoiled rich individuals..

What

Can't you guys just let them be happy. I like their show. Tori deserves to be happy on Mothers day and if she opened a B&B she needs a nanny. If you work - you have Day Care!

poohonyougolddiggin ^&^%^%%$

UMMMMM I DID SOME RESEARCH ON THIS B&B WITH TORI AND DEANIE WEANIE. AND IT SAYS THAT PLACE HAD BEEN QUIET SINCE 2004?????? NOTHING GOING ON THERE????? SO I THINK IT IS A SHOW AND ONLY A SHOW NOT FOR REAL A B&B TORI AND DEAN INN LOVE . FOR REAL I DO NOT THINK ITS HAPPENING

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments