Anna Nicole Smith's Will Officially Filed

5/14/2007 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithTMZ has obtained the official copy of Anna Nicole Smith's will, filed moments ago by Howard K. Stern.

The petition to probate Anna's will was filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court. It is the same will that was discussed during the contentious Florida court hearings. The will doesn't name Larry Birkhead as a beneficiary, but the petition to probate lists him as a party with an interest in Anna's estate.

TMZ got in touch with Ron Rale, one of the named executors, who confirmed that Birkhead has filed a petition to become the guardian of Dannielynn's estate. Of course, you recall, a DNA test confirmed that Birkhead is Dannielynn's daddy. Rale added, "Contrary to any speculation, there is no way in the world that there is any petition to name Larry as a beneficiary of the estate in his individual capacity."

Rale also noted that in the petition, Stern waived any right to compensation as executor.

In the will, Anna is listed to have had personal property valued at $10,000 and real property valued at $1.8 million when she died; however, she still had a $1.1 million mortgage.

laughing so hard

Talk to you all tomorrow. I am exhausted. Stay out of trouble everyone.

Tracy

Now back to Virgie do you think she will head to the Bahamas for the custody hearing seing it is just a formality?

Posted at 10:40PM on Jun 1st 2007 by laughing so hard

I think she will because she wants to have control over any money of DL'S and she'll show the court that she is concerned for when she files against the will. But then again maybe she'll wait and go when the inquest starts. ET says Larry and DL will be going in a few days so I guess Howard will get to see her after all.

Sue Me For Being Argumentative........J (the original)

11493. trouble,

They also posted again on the Charlie Sheen WTC story. Very sick individual.

Posted at 11:07PM on Jun 1st 2007 by where is your real name? pot to kettle, come in please
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I went and checked that one out only to see what all the talk was about, didn't stay in long very strange place.

ImWatchingYou

Just an FYI - ask Howard or Larry about the video that Anna loved to watch....

Howard and Larry as lovers.... go ask anyone close ... they will tell...

Suzanne

The lawyers talking with Greta did not think things would go well for Opri.
I am inclined to agree. What she has done seems very inappropriate, and they even found her fees totally reprehensible, and thought she might have to deal with the State Bar Association.

I become very confused sometimes about what is going on. I thought Larry had filed a separate suit to be the Administrator. If that is true, how can he be using Howard's lawyers if Howard has filed to be the executor and only named Larry as a "person of interest"? I don't know what is going on.

About Virgie, I will always maintain my respect for her, because she is of good character, and is a strong and kind person. She has suffered greatly throughout this ordeal, and unnecessarily so. Also, Virgie has never said an unkind word against Anna. I believe Anna lied, and between the two of them I have FAR more respect for Virgie Arthur. I believe Anna lied to create the image that she wanted for herself, like Marilyn Monroe. I don't know why she wanted to appear to have had a bad childhood, but as Katerhine Hepburn said in "Golden Pond" to the spoiled boy who was badmouthing his parents, "Bore bore bore". I don't want to speak ill of the dead, but I have to say that I never had much respect for Anna, and knew little of her before her death, other than seeing once that she was suing for the estate of the Marshall family, which she clearly didn't deserve. Anna is not a person whose lurid stories I would believe. After all, she said Larry abused her. He doesn't look like an abuser to me!

Daniel's death is going to remain heavy on my heart until I see justice done for his death. I even grieve for the hard time he had before his death, the worry and the stress. He was precious, and he deserved to live a long
and happy life.

Mrs. Marple and Cap Einstein, I hope you have a good night, and I thank you
for your support. Also, the rest of you, you know who you are, thank you.

Good night!

Patty~Team Howard & Larry

BTW, I'm the one who posted about putting the spiders outside, not lsh!

Posted at 11:05PM on Jun 1st 2007 by where is your real name? pot to kettle, come in please

I know, I just added that at the end for you. :o)

Ya know seriously. I came in here with good intentions, no fat jokes, no insulting, and look what happens?!? You started it Sinister!! If I annoy you so much, use your "jaws"(???) and scroll on by.

get a new hobby

Patty,

I think Sinister is visually impaired. She mentioned that she types with the JAWS program.

That situation too deserves a little compassion, in my opinion.

Patty~Team Howard & Larry

11491. Oh, it is the Anna site where her painting is for sale on ebay. They have a boring group over there and they came by and told us to come over and they spent some time I read talking about you and me HAHAHAHAH. trying to figure out who we were. but i couldn't read much it was b o r i n g as hell. Windi on Anna's Self-Portrait for Sale I just took that off the right hand side of recent comments.

Posted at 11:05PM on Jun 1st 2007 by laughing so hard

They talk about US???? That is hilarious!!!

janice

11499. Just an FYI - ask Howard or Larry about the video that Anna loved to watch....

Howard and Larry as lovers.... go ask anyone close ... they will tell...

Posted at 11:11PM on Jun 1st 2007 by Oh Really!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((Oh Really, Virgie should have a lot of ammonition on these two con men now, dont you think?? They are proving every day they are not fit to have the baby!

howard is a user - always using other people's name.

no matter how popular it sounds to blame opri. it's really howard you should be blaming.

ISNT IT FUNNY THAT WHEREVER LARGE SUMS OF MONEY ARE CONCERNED HOWARD IS LURKING IN THE SHADOWS.

he sees that money as money he can "share" with larry. he figures he'll "manage" it for larry at a fee of course.

LARRY AND HIS LAWYER HAD A GREAT RELATIONSHIP UNTIL THE BONDING PROCESS BEGAN.

that's how i remember it....as a matter of fact that is also how it reads on paper.

if larrys choice is Howard over Opri, then Larry's got problems, and building a very strong case for Virgie. I just know the custody court will lose their eyebrows when she tells them that larry is now working with howard out of choice.

keep it up Larry, when you lie with dogs you get up with fleas, literally!
My hope is for you to raise your child and have Virgie in the child's life as a grandmother but you keep this up and i do hope this child is taken away from you and given to Virgie.
Every dumb move you make increases virgie's chances at both money and child!

Now Hiring

NASSAU, Bahamas - Anna Nicole Smith frantically tried to revive her stricken son and had to be sedated after he died, her attorney said Wednesday. Authorities termed the death “suspicious” and said criminal charges could be filed.

Sue Me For Being Argumentative........J (the original)

Posted at 11:11PM on Jun 1st 2007 by Just think about it
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I think your right she will show up just to make it looks good on her part. I went in and read the Larry/Opri blog, still can't get over the charge for the lobster dinner.

ImWatchingYou

Capt you got me there... (big laugh)

Patty~Team Howard & Larry

Ok I just read 4 pages there...

Anna didn't know LB and OP told her who LB was and introduced them.

Posted at 8:44PM on Jun 1st 2007 by mlgg

Opri introduced Larry to anna?? What story have they been watching?

Howard haters for sure!

No $perm $tern

Ms. Marples, B. Nana, Sinister, Grifter, Einstein Suzanne,

...and well you all SHOULD be, to have a reason to be sinister....................this is the newer mandate handed down (and we all saw it unfolding; we all saw right through it............)
Distract, divert, cajole, ridicule, portray others - ANYBODY ELSE! -- as the evil one(s). Just pitiful. They have one goal: create dysfunction and hopelessness as it pertains to the truth. Don't let them lull you into a place of complacency; Opri, baby birds, LB, VA, OQ, etc., etc.......................

CHANGE IN STRATEGY...NOW FULLY UNDERWAY
Fri April 20, 2007
© 2007 The Houston Chronicle

--The budget earmarked to fund the campaign to sway public opinion about Stern is up to twenty times the original budget.--

Howard K. Stern, the lawyer turned companion of the late Anna Nicole Smith, is taking drastic steps to change public opinion about him and his involvement in the demise of the beauty queen and her son. Mr. Stern is aware of the correlation between public opinion and the motives of a prosecuting District Attorney, as well as the effect public opinion has on a jury pool should he be charged with a crime.

Television and print ads disguised as valid journalism as well as PAID BLOGGERS have roundly failed in their attempt to resurrect the sullied reputation of Howard K. Stern, analysis shows.

The initial campaign, which was initiated by Stern's team of US lawyers, "failed to change the direction of public polls in a significant way," says a source close to the PR Agency that Stern attorney Krista Barth was instrumental in procuring.

There is wide speculation that Howard K. Stern is responsible for murdering model and actress Anna Nicole Smith and her son Daniel. Both died from an overdose of prescription medications. As recently as two weeks ago, it was discovered that all of the drugs found in Ms. Smith's system were prescribed to Mr. Stern by acquaintance and California neighbor Dr. Erosevich, who is currently under investigation by the California Medical Board.

The source from the PR Agency spoke on the condition that the name of the firm not be revealed. But according to the source, an analysis of the 6-week campaign were completed over the weekend and the results were disappointing.

"Apparently, Stern's new PR lawyer thinks more can be done," the source said. "We managed to convince a small portion of the public to think favorably about Mr. Stern, but not enough. Mr. Stern hired a new [PR] lawyer and he's taking the campaign in a new direction."

Perhaps best known as the PR attorney hired by the parents of murder victim JonBenet Ramsey, lawyer Lin Wood sued the tabloid industry for printing stories that raised suspicions about his clients. Mr. Wood lost his suit.

Nevertheless, Mr. Wood has stepped up the campaign to persuade the public into believing that his newest client is a "nice guy."

Among the changes is a ten- to twenty-fold increase in the budget to implement the new strategy. There will also be a renewed effort to reach a greater number of media outlets, which include placing persuasive articles and sound bites in print, on television, and on the internet. Blogs will continue to be populated by PR employees.

"Blogs have a huge impact on public opinion," the source said. "It's a meeting place where people from all of the world can discuss the case and formulate their own strategies."

One such strategy that bloggers from TMZ.com was a letter writing campaign to the government and tourism offices in the Bahamas, which alerted officials to the enormity of their situation. The Bahamas are dogged by the perception that the government and its officials are corrupt.

"I have no doubt whatsoever that had an effect on how the court ruled on Mr. Stern's appeal [in the DNA case]," the source said. "Part of our job will be to try to derail any attempts by the bloggers to organize and execute letter writing campaigns and petitions."

The approach of the campaign has also changed, the source said. "In terms of dialog, our approach has been to argue Mr. Stern's positives. If someone said something negative about our client, we would say they are wrong and try to emphasize one of his positives."

This week's analysis indicates that approach seems to have failed.

"This time, we've been told to step up the negative campaign," the source added. "Rather than focus on Mr. Stern, when someone criticizes him, we are to really hammer home the negative qualities of one of the other parties, who could be Mr. Birkhead, Ms. Arthur, or anyone else."

When asked if any particular party was being targeted for the negative campaign, the source said, "Right now, on the blogs anyway, we've been focusing on Ms. Arthur. The media is focusing on Mr. Birkhead, I believe. I think the PR agency is tryin