Anna Nicole Smith's Will Officially Filed

5/14/2007 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithTMZ has obtained the official copy of Anna Nicole Smith's will, filed moments ago by Howard K. Stern.

The petition to probate Anna's will was filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court. It is the same will that was discussed during the contentious Florida court hearings. The will doesn't name Larry Birkhead as a beneficiary, but the petition to probate lists him as a party with an interest in Anna's estate.

TMZ got in touch with Ron Rale, one of the named executors, who confirmed that Birkhead has filed a petition to become the guardian of Dannielynn's estate. Of course, you recall, a DNA test confirmed that Birkhead is Dannielynn's daddy. Rale added, "Contrary to any speculation, there is no way in the world that there is any petition to name Larry as a beneficiary of the estate in his individual capacity."

Rale also noted that in the petition, Stern waived any right to compensation as executor.

In the will, Anna is listed to have had personal property valued at $10,000 and real property valued at $1.8 million when she died; however, she still had a $1.1 million mortgage.

einy

Laughing,
You of all people know who we were dealing with. The post is back a ways, same old same old, just a little bit more extreme. Best to not bother with this person. You know what she is capable of doing

Holly S

Hey Faye, glad I finally found the site !!!!!!! I am sure yall will be hearing more from me. Anyhow I am outta here for now so I can do some school work. Yall Play nice now ya hear.

einy

Laughing,
She didn't write a post to Suzanne. She wrote a post pretending to be Suzanne

Westerly RI

Einstein
lso said she responded to that bizarre blog, but hadn't read it, etc. Wanted the page where it was written and so on. Her time is up, she needs to leave and go with people with like minds. She thinks we are all gullible.

I don't like the real Larry !!!

I don't think anyone cares wether or not Larry pays Opri for her services, the entire thing is making him look like a looser. Larry is not better than Howard, Opri polished him and presented him asan honest and genuine person, what we have seen is not really what he is, that's a PR image created for the public . Larry was looking in Hollywood for the same thing that Howard had, a "cash cow", he was getting close to celebrities and he was suing them to get a chunk of their money. He probably doesn't care about anything other than money. Who knows, he might even be worst that Howard.

When did Opri sexually harassed him ? . When she presented him with the bill ? What a bastard, another swindler in the cast of players of this so called "saga".

Lawyers use human touch as part of their tactic to humanize thier clients, it is not unethical for a lawyer to hold his/ her client hand, in a particular moment, pose a hand on their shoulder, to reasure them, or put their arm across their shoulders to encourage them, it simply shows that the lawyer care for the client and believe on her/his client 's cause.

In a court of law, during a trial , the defense lawyer and his/her team sit very close to their client, they form a thight net, their shoulders touch, they are there to represent and protect their client rights, they want the jury and the public to know that, it is not only expressed with words but also through body language.

Virgie is fat

Einstein,

I apologize for thinking you are Jewish. Please disregard the post I wrote to you. I misread your post to me and totally misunderstood what you said.

trouble

11027. 10967. CAP EINSTEIN......... Do you really believe someone gets paid to post on these sites? If you do how do you know its not someone like Suzanne? She posts more often than anyone else, and of course she gets everything right. She has single handed turned everyone against HKS. Maybe she is getting paid by O"Quinn for VA., Isn't she the only person she hasn't attack? Do you really think anyone gives a damn what anyone says on TMZ? All they care about is the mighty advertising dollar. I am here because I enjoy being mean and sarcastic. and I am not allowed to do that any where else.

Posted at 12:13AM on Jun 1st 2007 by TEXAS GIRL
-------------------------------------------------
Dear Texas Girl,
Well at least you are honest. LOL

No, I don't believe that someone is being paid to post her on the TMZ entertainment site, although I do believe that members of TMZ occasionaly post crap either because they are bored or because they like to generate controversy and continue the thread. They most likely think that we are all a bunch of idiots.

That said, I do believe that any (or all sides) do have people that monitor what is being said vis a via the internet and blog sites. They have to be concerned about public opinion and this would be a natural way to gauge that. Read Opri's statement that she released yesterday ? She clearly states that part of the reason she was hired was to effect the public's perception of Larry Birkhead.

It is fairly common practice in these situations to try and contol the message, to control the message you have to understand and influence the medium. Note: The recent stories of Paris Hilton carrying bibles and other books with the title being shown. I'm sure her lawyer's told her to do this.

Nowadays, Lawyers work closely with Public Relations Firms to influence the general public perception of the clients.

I don't think that it is a far stretch of the imagination to assume that they monitor the most populat internet sites to see what the general reaction "out there" is.

But paid bloggers, no. Not is the sense that they are paid to influence people on TMZ by posting threats and nasty comments, because I don't see how that would be the least bit effective. As a matter of fact, in my opinion (as stated earlier) it would be counter-productive to engage in this type of behavior.

But I do believe that they have arrangements with certain "influencial" bloggers to get their message out. These "bloggers" then influence what intersted parties go out and post on message boards. Take note of how many times people such as - Art Harris- Jane Devin etc. are mentioned on the sites.

Now Texas Girl, don't go and trash me for this post. I am only honestly trying to address your question.

You may continue to trash me at a later date, when I post something concerning the players involved that you disagree with. If I'm going to be called an 'idiot" and an "asswipe" at least wait until it is the tiniest bit appropriated.

Thanks

Posted at 9:35AM on Jun 1st 2007 by Cap Einstein
You are right at least she or he is honest LOL and am glad you agree that there ae no paid bloggers per say ItIT jus gets my goat when both sides keep calling each other paid bloggers as if no one has a mind of their own

Suzanne

21779. Art Harris says Anna had lots of money in the bank in Bahamas and if Howard wins Horizons she will have that for Dannilynne too. Too bad so sad because Howard and Larry are working together now to give Dannilynne the very best and none of you like the happy ending that Howard and Larry made together united. Posted at 6:27PM on Jun 26th 2007 by howard and anna

Well, I guess many of us are not low life scum of the earth trash who believe it is o.k. to steal from others, to live off our parents, and to victimize a woman by robbing her blind and disposing of her. I guess we don't believe the end justifies the means, and we don't result to larceny, laundering money, embezzlement, fraud, bribery or murder to gain things, so likewise we don't believe in stealing property that belongs to others. Most of us do for ourselves, make a living without being gigolos or parasites, and we actually wouldn't even want for ourselves or our children something that was obtained by illegal methods.

Is that so hard to believe? I mean are ethics, good character, dignity, honor and being trustworthy in your vocabulary? What about being respected and held in high regard in the community? We don't call it a happy ending if people are crooks and are in cahoots in criminal activities and a helpless
baby is involved with no protection. You call that a happy ending?
You need help, laughing so hard.

Virgie is fat

Laughing so Hard

Please disregard my inclusion of your name in my posts listing the others I met here over the last few months. I erred in adding your name.

Sorry about that.

get a new hobby

151. The Oracle (MSM) is there to misguide us. They use women's bodies to distract men so they can't figure out we're being robbed to death and led into faux wars. That's worked pretty well for them, for the insiders.

Add to this the way Hollywood Mossad agents manipulate stars and their careers in order to keep the public distracted. If the star grows wise, they get no voice, no microphone, no camera time. They become the object of ridicule, scorn and gossip (true or not). What they don't get is a chance to defend themselves or a chance to make movies. They get the little stuff if anything. Most get forgotten because the Mossad makes sure they are forgotten. You can't have wise people running around saying Schpeilberg has a stolen Norman Rockwell and is supporting the inhumane human rights violations of non-Jews. That would be sacking religion, or rather, sacrilegious.

It's true I'm not educated as Lynn K stated. A voice speaks to me from the clouds and tells me all that I know. Maybe it's the Mossad up there making Bush do as they say or else he'll end up like Kennedy, with a hole in his back that the official report claims is up near his ear and the next president signing off that the magic bullet theory is truth and the Oracle telling us all the same story by news anchors who say the exact same thing only with different hairstyles. Maybe I'm just over-hearing these things cause God knows I'm not educated.

Posted at 6:09PM on Jun 1st 2007 by Suzanne

--------------------------------------------------------------

Real Suzanne,

This was posted on the Charlie Sheen WTC site, along with another. It's pretty evident that you didn't write this. Maybe there are 2 Suzannes, I don't know.
That's a pretty pathetic, sorry excuse for a human that expresses those opinions.
Truly hateful.

Virgie is fat

There is a WTC site? Where??? Charlie (Inside Job) Sheen??

Santa

My nephew has about 25 birds when I visit him in Pa next month-I always ask my husband and he made a circular motion with his hand and said -remember our friend and he is correct. A friend of ours got his identity stolen we have a shredder which I highly recommend to all-people go thru trash! I also picked up on MRS Marple saying she was considering giving her name and phone number when she got mad. I plan to get an African Grey and I love birds and people also. I am saddened that is so much hate in the hearts of some-throwing a comment out that has no purpose is reason my brothers and fought against the Nazi's. It is a shame we can not openly discuss things like the birds in fear of some jerk-or insane person arriving on our doorstep. I do not work anymore so I want to get a bird to keep me company. The birds my nephew has are all exotic birds and they talk-which would be a good outlet for some of the hate I see demonstrated.

snow angels

Move on folks! You are getting distracted. Suzanne will deal with the post by contacting the owners, AOL Time Warner and TMZ Managing Editor, Harvey Levin. TMZ has everyone's email addresses, they'll figure out who the anti-semetic is. And, they'll remove the post.

Move on by, ignore the ignorant & the 'lookie loos'.

Patty~Team Howard & Larry

Helllooooo!!!!

I cannot believe that NOTHING has happened in weeks and I stay offline for a day and BOOM!

Hi laughing so hard!!!!

I am exhausted, and if anyone watched the game last night, I am sure you understand. I could have slept 12 hours and I'd still be exhausted. I hope they in tomorrow!!!

My little birdie is right here in his box in his little fake nest I bought sitting on a heating pad. I did get special food for him and he is getting stronger and LOUDER every minute today. I decided to take him to my office while I worked, hilarious!!! ANytime it was a rather inconvienient time to feed him, he was screaming!!! I have been in contact with a Wildlife Expert from a place called Penitentiary Glen with the local Metro Parks and she has convinced me to bring him there. I can help him with food, but I can't teach him what to do once he is able to fly and fend for himself, she can. She has assured me he will be fine and will keep me posted on his progress. I am just concentrating on keeping him warm and fed until I take him tomorrow. He is a real cutie pie! And very vocal!

Understand, I never wanted him as a pet, just wanted him to have a chance.

I am glad some reached out to me yesterday, because I was frazzled and all the info provided was very helpful. I still despise Virgie though and I will never believe Anna or Daniel were murdered.

Have a fantastic weekend and GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!