Anna Nicole Smith's Will Officially Filed

5/14/2007 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithTMZ has obtained the official copy of Anna Nicole Smith's will, filed moments ago by Howard K. Stern.

The petition to probate Anna's will was filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court. It is the same will that was discussed during the contentious Florida court hearings. The will doesn't name Larry Birkhead as a beneficiary, but the petition to probate lists him as a party with an interest in Anna's estate.

TMZ got in touch with Ron Rale, one of the named executors, who confirmed that Birkhead has filed a petition to become the guardian of Dannielynn's estate. Of course, you recall, a DNA test confirmed that Birkhead is Dannielynn's daddy. Rale added, "Contrary to any speculation, there is no way in the world that there is any petition to name Larry as a beneficiary of the estate in his individual capacity."

Rale also noted that in the petition, Stern waived any right to compensation as executor.

In the will, Anna is listed to have had personal property valued at $10,000 and real property valued at $1.8 million when she died; however, she still had a $1.1 million mortgage.

laughing so hard

Oh yeah,

I hate outside because I hate animals of any kind. They scare me. Anyway, there has been a turkey walking around last week it came to the front door, and it hangs around out in the back yard so I don't like to go out. Anyway, I was washing the lounge chairs at the pool today and my husband was giving me the power washer and he said oh look the turkey, I started to panick, because my niece was pecked by one, so, anyway, the turkey actually FLEW off. We didn't know turkeys could fly. I wish I could download the photos of the turkey at the front door. My daughter took them last week because she couldn't get out the door. Anyway, did any know turkeys could fly. That was totally off subject..

Santa

I look simply at the this story line and yes we get side-tracked but I would not go to anything other than what I know. So after consulting with my husband at length-we are both disabled after working our whole lifes so I am not about to endanger my family because of a blog.I can get a bird in PA.I appreciate the concern of all and rightly so now that I think about it-as someone is after exact information. Per question someone asked the Pit bull weighs 115 pounds -we were scared-but the other dog is 15 pounds and that is way they were raised. So I think same principle here is how you are raised. Several people have approached my son and he will never breed the dog for money or fighting-So this logic that money is everything is not true.

Mrs. Laughing So Hard

#11437

Dear Get: You figured out who I am! Wow! Amazing! Just like we know Suzanne did not write the Hate Post. We know who we are and you know who we are and we know each others writing styles and we know your writing styles and we all know what we believe! Only, some of you don't believe in anything. And, dear I do not hate anybody, but I do hate evil!

I don't like the real Larry !!!

Was Anna Nicole Smith Death Investigation Thwarted ?

WAS ANNA NICOLE
SMITH MURDERED?

'"THE CORONOR INVESTIGATING
ANNA NICOLE SMITH FINAL HOURS
SAYS SHOCKING NEW EVIDENCE
HAS COME TO LIGHT, EVIDENCE THAT
CAN EVEN POINT TO MURDER"

The Daily Mirror, London , England.
Ryan Perry
US Correspondent
03/10/2007
http://www.mirror.com/news/topstories/2007/03/10/was- anna -nicole-smith-murdered-89520-18733039/

****************************************************************************************************

"IT WAS JUST LAST WEEK
THAT FLORIDA POLICE TOLD
THE BROWARD COUNTY MEDICAL
EXAMINER, JOSHUA PERPER THAT
THEY HAD TWO NEW PIECES OF
IMPORTANT EVIDENCE TO SHARE
WITH HIM "

Westerly RI

Pot to Kettle
No need for insults. I don't find anything that Patty/lsh says very credible. It's the way I feel. She has a long history of lies and fantasizing for attention and insults. I see her ways are contagious. Goodnight.

Westerly RI

Howard has been threatening Larry since they all lived together at the mansion. Howard threatened Larry at the detox [duffle bag] hospital with the police and threw him out. Larry left. Can I accurately say Larry is a boot licker?

Mrs. Laughing So Hard

#11446: It is becoming painfully obvious that there is something going on with Howard and Larry. I hope Larry is careful he might get burned playing with the devil!

get a new hobby

I just don't understand why you would doubt a story about a bird just because you two are on opposite sides here?

Patty~Team Howard & Larry

Faye, I know we disagree about everything to do with Anna and Howard, but I want you to know my mom has an AFrican Grey, I bought him for her 12 years ago. His name is Soka! I cannot tell you how many words, phrases, sentences he knows. Every sound in her house he knows. The microwave, the phone (ringing and dialing out), doors closing, cats meowing, dogs barking, everything!!!! He even mimics our exact voices!!! Of course I taught him a few bad words!! Anyways, I also have an Umbrella named Taylor. He says hello, I love you, stop it right now, and I'm a good boy. That's it, he is hialrious though! Soka is the easiest bird to take care of!!! Very affectionate but not as needy as my Umbrella. There are "Bird Stores" that specialize ONLY in birds. Just check them out and if you feel comfortable with whoever is helping you, they are safe as well as breeders.

Tracy

Lawyers use human touch as part of their tactic to humanize thier clients, it is not unethical for a lawyer to hold his/ her client hand, in a particular moment, pose a hand on their shoulder, to reasure them, or put their arm across their shoulders to encourage them, it simply shows that the lawyer care for the client and believe on her/his client 's cause.

In a court of law, during a trial , the defense lawyer and his/her team sit very close to their client, they form a thight net, their shoulders touch, they are there to represent and protect their client rights, they want the jury and the public to know that, it is not only expressed with words but also through body language.

Posted at 9:05PM on Jun 1st 2007 by I don't like the real Larry !!!

The story of sexual harresment was made up and you need to go read the document that Larry filed and then give an opinion because you don't know what your talking about. You can still dislike Larry but it makes you sound bad when you are clueless in what you say.

laughing so hard

Patty how did we get such a bad rep. Since when are we not credible. So what if I like Howard and you like Larry/Howard. Geez, you can't even have an opinion around here without everyone going crazy. We stay away for a day or two and all hell breaks lose.
The portrait site has a blast reading our post and commenting about us on their site.
I was sent their this morning to read. I found them very very BORING. Being over there reading was like taking a large does of Chloral Hydrate. It puts you in a coma reading what they have to say. At least here people get to vent their emotions, whether good or bad, angry or sad. It gives you some umph in here sometimes, puts a fire up your ass.

trouble

An ex-boyfriend of reality TV star ANNA NICOLE SMITH has been sentenced to nearly seven years in prison for making criminal threats against the former busty blonde and attacking her neighbour.

LOS ANGELES SUPERIOR COURT judge KATHRYNE STOLTZ rejected MARK HATTEN's motion for a new trial on Friday (23JAN04) despite his impassioned protests.

Hatten pleaded, "I'm not a bad person. I basically walked away from this fight. You'll never hear about me bothering Anna Nicole again."

He was convicted in November (03) for making criminal threats against the former PLAYBOY PLAYMATE, who testified she had a brief sexual relationship with him in 2000 that ended when he approached her with a knife in her home.

Hatten claims they had an on-again, off-again relationship.

He was also convicted of assault for a fight involving a neighbour who went to Smith's house to persuade Hatten to leave.

Jurors acquitted Hatten of two other counts involving stalking and threats against 36-year-old Smith.

26/01/2004 09:17

The neighbors name was Rene Navarro. She and Anna put him in jail. Where he belonged. I have to laugh that Virgie puts out the spin that it was Howard and that she believes this idiot, but not her daughter or the neighbor. She does not know what this guy has done but he was convicted, yet Virgie looks him up and takes his side. what a joke.

Posted at 11:29AM on Jun 1st 2007 by Just think about it
and Suzanne and the rest believe this man,unbelievable

Patty~Team Howard & Larry

lsh!!!!

That is hilarious, but please don't hate them!!! I only hate skunks and that is only because they got my dogs twice!!! I soak amonia rags and leave them under my deck, lol!

get a new hobby

Mrs Marples - if you don't hate anybody, then why go to the lengths to insult Laughing? Seems like there is some rage directed at her for you to post that kind of remark.

Santa

I agree and think-as we all pretty much know each others vocabulary and style. I truly believe is a person that is one of the worst racist I have seen in a long time. Whoa check out Greta on now!