Carrot Top & Kathy Griffin

Funny Ladies!

5/14/2007 2:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The white dewy skin. The plump, supple lips. The perfectly manicured waxed brows. The luxurious red curls. Comedians Carrot Top and Kathy Griffin have been cut from the same, er, cloth! Boys will be ... girls!

Carrot Top and Kathy Griffin
Kathy is a biological woman. But Carrot Top, seen here at this weekend's VH1 Rock Honors in Vegas, seems to be doing everything in his power, short of gender-reassignment, to feminize his face. Zarfalicious!

Sadly, the biggest joke of Carrot Top's career is turning out to be his look!

Peeps

awwww....twins!

Kurt

Carrot Top apparently has a large following in the gay community, as one can see by looking at the threads at his unofficial message forum:

rob

hey # 13, i think you got your bi singers mixed up, steven tyler, not jagger said that.

brown recluse

TMZ,YOU GUYS ARE WRONG FOR THAT! :) IS THAT REALLY CARROT TOP?HAS HE ALWAYS LOOKED THAT WEIRD? (tippy shivers and thinks of the movie"IT")

SuperStarSteve

He's got the body of a man, the face and hair of a woman. He's freaky all right. I was cruised by him at the gym and from what I could see it appeared to be in a "good mood" to see me.
I picture him at home in drag for some reason...why would a man want to look so feminine? I can't picture him in anything or on any show.... I guess he's a nice guy though...

anne

I just don't know who makes a more attractive red-headed woman!!

Lisa

Sorry, but they BOTH creep me out. And neither one of them is funny, either.....

Peeps

Yo Carrot...your brows would make a blind gorilla horny...better stay out of the zoo!

Peeps

Kathy your neck is as big as your freakin head...lay off the excercises.

K man

I used to think Carrot Top was not funny, until I heard one of his routines. I changed my mind fast. He actually is funny. Too bad about the way he changed his looks. I think he looked way better before. At least he had "normal features".

recovery101Fan

Hey Caro top, you gotta oucha fromunda?

Leslie

LAY OFF THE BOTOX CARROT TOP!!!! My goodness he looks like a manican

TJ

4. turkey neck!!!!!

Posted at 2:30PM on May 14th 2007 by boo boo
*****************************************************************
EVERYONE over the age of 40 starts to get a turkey neck. You will too..you can't escape it. As you age your skin will sag, veins will appear on the top of your hands, you will lose that youthful look no matter how many times you might try plastic surgery. It's the natural aging process and no one can escape it. Everyone is aging from the moment they are born. The young ones on this site who ridicule old people will not escape the very same fate. That is why people should be judged on the content of their character because ultimately that is the true persona of a person..not how they change the outer wrapping from year to year. I hope you are kind to older people because one day you will be the old person that the young ones will make fun of.

kerrybabyxx

I have seen Carrot Top on Leno.He is very masculine in an aggressive way and has very broad shoulders.Why is wants to look girly is beyond me,as he is not trangendered .

Virginia

This is mean, TMZ. THese two dont look alike and Carrot Top has much more going for him thatn cartoonish looks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments