Anna Nicole Movie Wraps -- Willa's a No-Show

5/15/2007 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's official! The Anna Nicole movie has wrapped, and now the world awaits the arrival of this sure-to-be heartwrenching masterpiece ... everyone but Willa!
Anna Nicole cast: click to launch
The cast and crew had their wrap party on Sunday in Los Angeles. All were present except for the movie's star, Willa Ford. We contacted Ford's reps to find out what kept the busty blonde from attending, but her peeps were not available for comment by deadline.

TMZ has been informed that the movie's other star (in his own mind), the fabulosity that is Miss Bobby Trendy, has been asked to help represent the film at the Cannes Film Festival. Will Willa miss that party as well?

Virginia

you can count on this movie as being one, big fat, stinkaroo, Sounds cheesy as hell/ i wont watch it. cant blame Willa Ford for taking a job. But I agree. maybe shes not showing at the premiere for fear people will throw rocks.

jujubee

24. TERESA, YOU ARE DELUSIONAL! YOU WANT TO BE LOVED LIKE HOWARD LOVED ANNA? THEN I GUESS YOU'D BE A DRUG ADDICT THAT PROSTITUTED HERSELF ALL OVER THE WORLD, AND ENDED UP BROKE AND DEAD! AND YOU CAN THANK GOOD OLD HOWIE FOR HER WONDERFUL LIFE! HOPE HE ENDS UP LIVING JUST AS GOOD A LIFE AS HE GAVE ANNA! RETARD!

Posted at 2:36PM on May 15th 2007 by HOWARD SUCKS

*******************************************************************************
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? She is just merely trying to express her feelings about the situation, without calling ppl names, and here you come attacking her calling her a retard, does that make you feel better about yourself? Ppl like yourself, makes me realize the reason why ppl are on here saying cruel and hatefull things, is because they have a sad and pathetic life, and they just want to bring other ppl down to their levels!!!

Mary T.

Bobby Trendy is the one would should go far, far away....He is too UGLY!

Kathie is a phony

PEOPLE ARE CRUEL..BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT SWEETHEART..MY LIFE IS GREAT AND TERESA IS STILL A RETARD, AS ARE YOU AND THE REST OF THE STERNIES!

Kathie is a phony

PEOPLE ARE CRUEL..BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT SWEETHEART..MY LIFE IS GREAT. AT LEAST I AM STILL BREATHING, UNLIKE POOR ANNA AND DANIEL... AND TERESA IS STILL A RETARD, AS ARE YOU AND THE REST OF THE STERNIES!

rjinchi

WTF is trendy suppose to be? A gaysian drag queen?

slb

This is so ridiculous. Who the heck is going to watch this fiasco? From what's been out there it seems Anna Nicole didn't even like Trendy. Whoever footed the bill for this must have a lot of money to throw away......TMZ, we'd rather see how little Dannielynn is doing.

rosie

. Because it is a vapid piece of fluff. It was too soon to do any movie about Anna Nicole. Why isn't HKS arrested for two murders yet?

Posted at 1:14PM on May 15th 2007 by Leslie

Because Anna and her dumb son were drug abusers.It's our duty to kill all drug dealers
and drug abusers.......

ccshere

I can not believe they would make a movie of ANS so soon after her death. People are just TOO greedy, and HKS is still at it. Nobody has proven anything about HKS, but time will tell of all the things he DID do. He's just another OJ in my opinion.BT is pathetic so is willa. They should have waited to do a movie about ANS at least after her body was COLD!!!! Thank GOD Larry has his baby now. I wish him and baby dannielynn all the happiness in the world.

Kathie is a phony

PEOPLE ARE CRUEL AKA: TERESA...YEP! NOT MUCH MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID, EXCEPT YOU'D HAVE TO BE A RETARD TO BELIEVE ENABLING, PIMPING, DRUG PUSHING, LYING, STEALING AND MURDER ARE LOVE! SURE CAN TELL WHAT SIDE OF THE FENCE YOU'RE ON! AT LEAST I'M STILL BREATHING AND ABLE TO MAKE A JUDGEMENT CALL...TOO BAD ANNA AND DANIEL CAN'T, BUT OH, THAT'S RIGHT....HOWARD "LOVED" THEM SO! LMAO MORE!

coolbreeze

I had never heard of this Willa person before this movie was to be made, and I agree with the other commenters about her not matching up in any way to Anna Nicole in beauty or that certain "it" factor that ANS had.

Kathie is a phony

HEY I SEE STUPID PEOPLE..TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE I GUESS! WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS? AND WHO DID I ATTACK THAT WAS DEAD, MORON? I FEEL SORRY FOR ANNA. SHE WAS RIGHT, SHE SURE DID GET SCREWED BY HOWARD...BIG TIME! AND BY THE WAY, I HAVE A GREAT LIFE...BETTER THAN YOURS IDIOT, SO MAY I SUGGEST "YOU" GET A LIFE IF MY COMMENTS HIT A NERVE WITH YOU...TERESA! YOU HAVE MANY ALIASES, DON'T YOU?

the BUMP

I can't wait to watch this movie. Willa YOU should be proud to represent anna nicole.
Trendy is cool too.
and hey whats up with the will being filed in NY ?? WTF ?
what happened to all my posts anyhoo TMZ ???
hombre: mi nombre es aimee y soy voluntad realmente estúpida que seas por favor nuevo mejor amigo del mu

Just my opinion

12. what happened to innocent until proven guilty, just because HKS was present when Daniel died, I don't believe he was present when Mo's nurse wife tried to revive ANA. I don't guess anyone has ever been involved with a hard core drug addict, well let me tell you there is no controlling them and if you do alittle research Daniel had depression, and some kind of heart problems before he ever came to see his mom and baby sister, and as many years that ANS had drugs just laying around that he didn't at least try some when he was alot younger, I believe that Daniel had a serious drug problem almost as big as his mother. and by the way you cannot just have them put into drug rehab. if they refuse to go toget a court order but that only last for 24 to 48 hours. then ANS would have gotten anyone who had anything to do with this action, and god knows what kind of leaches would have gotten their hands on this lonely woman.

Posted at 1:30PM on May 15th 2007 by Florida girl

******************************************************************************
Hey Florida girl-----

Howard WAS present when Anna died, he slipped out to secure the yacht before anyone found out she was dead......where ya been????

Maxine

#5 must be Leslie Knox. Whtas the matter no one in your room??? What a shame! It sucks to be you don't it????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments