Britney Cruises Top Down & Wig On -- Barely!

5/15/2007 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A media shy Britney Spears tooled around town on Monday in a Mercedes convertible with the top down (take my picture, please!) -- and a blonde wig haphazardly affixed to her head with a scarf. I finally left my cowboy hat at home, y'all!

Brit, with two cronies in tow, drove to the recording studio, smoked and practiced her miming skills by lip-synching to Aerosmith's "Walk this Way." That's dedication! As photogs swarmed outside the studio, cops were called to keep the peace. Afterwards, Britney headed over to Millennium Dance Studio -- adorned in a gold Marcia Brady dress, as she almost lost her wig. Hold on to that weave, girl!

Why is it that we can send a man to the moon, but we can't find Brit a realistic looking wig? Paging Raquel Welch!

Virginia

Why is it that we can send a man to the moon, but we cant get Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Angelina Jolie, or jennifer Anniston the hell of the public eye, im sick of all these people.

whocares

ditto to #1. all these no-talent whores--britney, lindsay, nicole, jessica....

Elle

Now just show the new pictures of Jayden James! Thatotherblog has them but they are a little fuzzy! He's normal looking by what everyone may have thought! She is going to be Pi**ed that he's out! Love it thatotherblog.com!

whocares

ditto to #1. all these no-talent whores--britney, lindsay, nicole, jessica....

whocares

ditto to #1. all these no-talent whores--britney, lindsay, nicole, jessica....

brown recluse

well,i don't really care that she shaved her head.i am more concerned for her kids. IS SHE EVEN CONCERNED? these stupid girls can't get it together! the whole wig thing is whatever, that doesn't bother me.her hair has probably grew out some since anyway!!!

brown recluse

maybe she pulls her hair out

Cynic

Oooh, funny stuff...I have a convertible, and at freeway speed it's difficult at best just to keep a baseball cap on. It would have made my day to see one of her goofy-ass wigs flying off in the wind! Oh well, maybe next time.

Cynic

castra regina

being dumb and stupid is no way to go through life

Cindylou

SO WHO GIVES A FIDDLER'S DAMN!!!

Julie

If Britney wants a realistic wig she would have gone with the Jessica Simpson wig, but Britney's never one who care about looks. If she did, she would have a gallon of makeup and a paid stylist as Aguilera. It seems Britney likes to dress like a towny but has the millions.

anon

I thought maybe she quit smoking, so sad. I guess I was expecting too much from this ditz.

jenn

I was a big brit fan and would defend her but no more this woman?? is a MEDIA WHORE she loves attention.Hey brit here is a thought stay home and take care of your kids they need a mom more than u need to be on the front page.I feel sorry for the boys

Anna

Thanx for the tip about the baby pics Elle. Saw the pics and he looks normal. Now maybe I can finally get some work done.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments