Is There Something about Cameron?

5/15/2007 1:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cameron Diaz has landed at #19 on Maxim's Hot 100 List, but a debate has raged in the TMZ newsroom as to whether the blonde blue-eyed "Angel" would look better sporting a "Mask!"
Cameron Diaz
TMZ staffers who saw Cameron at this weekend's VH1 Rock Honors in Vegas are in agreement; in person she is "gor-GEOUS" -- while others think the ruddy-skinned star has more in common with "Shrek."

TMZ wants to know what you think. Is Cameron Diaz hot or not?!

butweiner

This gurl is sometimes really pretty and sometimes really ugly!! Like a female Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

SlappDaddy

She's a 2 face.

Kimmie

I'm sorry but I don't believe Cameron Diaz belongs on the Maxim hot list especially at #19.
Cameron Diaz has no curves what so ever. She is as straight as a ruler not to mention that broad hole on her face she calls a mouth Yuck! I don't think she is attractive at all. Have you ever seen her without make up?! She is scary looking. I think the only reason she is on the list is because she was banging Justin Timberlake.

sakura

Geez, stop being such a critical little b*tch, TMZ! Not everyone 's going to look beautiful every day. These celebs are human too. Who the hell gets all done up every waking moment? Beside, makeup (when they wear it) makes anyone look half way decent.

whocares

cameron has nasty skin. ewwwwww.............

Amy

OMG! How dare you! Cameron is a goddess and she seems like a very cool woman, one that would be fun to hang out with! She is nothing less than BEAUTIFUL!.

annab

she just doesn't seem to be aging well AT ALL, AND SHE IS NOT EVEN THAT OLD. LOL

Cynic

#3 - So let's see your flawless complexion (without make-up)!

Lea

Cameron is a very attractive woman but I wouldn't describe her skin as "ruddy" - it's looking quite weathered to me. Looks like she's done some hard partying. Maybe it's bad genetics but although she has a beautiful face, her skin - not so much. Kickass bod though.

Proud Marine Mom

I love her; she should be in the top 10! I keep forgetting that ppl can be so mean.
If you're drop dead gorgeous without make up, your body is perfect & flawless, and your not a mean jealous person, then you can try to find something wrong with Camron.

Untill then......look in the mirror! :)

kimmie

amy #4...right on girl...cam is hot to trot..luv her...and she most def is not on maxium list becasue of j.t.....shes on it because she is fine as HELL! rockin in tennessee.....

AmyBee

Ugh, you guys are nuts! HOT! I'm not saying she's drop dead gorg, but have you seen what everyday people look like? UGLY! You're lucky if you're average looking. Cam is well above average, my friends.

Lisa

To all you haters out there: You are petty and jealous

Kennedy

I think beauty is not only looks but ones personality and how they carry themselves. Cameron works on her inner and outer beauty. She is not a natural beauty, but she knows how to make herself look attractive. She deserves to be on the list. No boob job for Cameron.

jp

I am sorry, but Cameron Diaz should NOT BE ON ANY "HOT" LIST!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments