Is There Something about Cameron?

5/15/2007 1:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cameron Diaz has landed at #19 on Maxim's Hot 100 List, but a debate has raged in the TMZ newsroom as to whether the blonde blue-eyed "Angel" would look better sporting a "Mask!"
Cameron Diaz
TMZ staffers who saw Cameron at this weekend's VH1 Rock Honors in Vegas are in agreement; in person she is "gor-GEOUS" -- while others think the ruddy-skinned star has more in common with "Shrek."

TMZ wants to know what you think. Is Cameron Diaz hot or not?!

jp

I am sorry, but Cameron Diaz should NOT BE ON ANY "HOT" LIST!!!!! I hate to be mean,but truth be told, she is not very pretty(face-wise), her body is not hot, and have you seen her nasty toes??? There was some premiere when her shoe broke, and her feet were the most disgusting feet I think I have seen in a while. Back to her face, her LAUGH, yuck, she is just not an attractive girl. She has a great personality, though?!!

Chewi

She has kind of a flat face (like it's been smashed in or something). I don't think she's unattractive, but I think her personality should (and does) supersede her looks.

Personality is what counts more than anything. She's a fun chick - that's why she was with JT.

We should be horrified at the #1 selection - Lindsay Lohan????? UGH! Make that girl go away!!!!! UGH...

diane

TWO-FACED, like the old Seinfeld episode!

Wow.

HOT! She is absolutly beautiful, she can go out in public without all the makeup and look great naturally! All the power to her!
PS - She looks awesome in makeup too!!!

Overboard

If she has one life to live--she should live it as a blonde!!!

Wow.

PS - She looks awesome in makeup too!!!

gramma b

When Cameron wears bright red lipstick and smiles into the camera, she could be the Joker's twin. Ear to ear mouth. But I think moreover her recent comment about being one of the "popular kids" of the in-crowd in high school is pretty arrogant. She's a thirty something and acts like a 15 year old.

Whatareyoudoing?

She's beautiful inside and out. When Cameron laughs, it somehow makes me laugh. She can rock a stunning gown as well as blue jeans with flava. Everybody's not able!

kristalina

# 3 -I JUST AGREE WITH YOU BABY!!!
Cam shines to be a nice type & nothing else.....................!!!

# 9 Without make-up I see like her with make -up!!!

C Ya

#17, I agree with you. However, there are ALOT of those sometimes hot/ugly people in hollywood!

Katie

Wow...the fact that this is even the subject of debate is unreal to me. She is a very beautiful person.

greeneyedlass

I think she's one of those normally average looking women...who can easily be made to look really hot with the right hair/makeup....or she can look really average or dumpy...whatever is called for. I mean come on a great many of us can look really hot if someone does our hair and makeup for us.

Rosey

She would be much more attractive if her stylist would get her hair out of her face. She always has hair over her eyes and half her face. Get it back girl!

Laine

I think she looks better as a blonde. The brunette do is just not working for her. As for #16, she has a REAL laugh, one that's genuine and sincere. I hate fake laughs.

JayBee

she has really bad skin and her boyfriend dumped her big time

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments