McSteamy Over McMeany? It's a No Brainer!

5/15/2007 1:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Surprise. People love McSteamy and his chiseled abs more than Isaiah "McMeany" Washington and his glib tongue.

"Grey's Anatomy" docs Eric Dane and the chatty Isaiah were spotted in New York yesterday, and while the charismatic Dane was met with a pack of overzealous autograph hunters, Washington's only audience -- a sole cameraman asking if he'll be back next season.

Isaiah played coy with the photog and didn't give a definitive answer -- fueling rumors that the TV doc won't be on call in the fall.

Kiki

Sorry, my previous comment was meant for another message boad.

Kanecia

Show me anyone in this world who hasn't done or said anything regretful in their life. Everyone makes mistake, just because they are on t.v. doesnt mean people are not human. No one has the right to call anyone unattractive due to the fact if you or we was set on a stage and disected how many of us will pass the beauty or handsome test. We all have hang ups so get over it that will be the mature way. I like him on the show just give him purpose his hope has left him and a lot of the other characters. I hope I haven't text anything to offend anyone again life is full of diversity. Get over it and move on and enjoy the new season and let go of the drama!

KB

This whole thing was political correctness run amock!! He was probably taken out of context because the whole thing was based on hear-say anyway. And even if he did say what he is accused of saying...so what? Last time I checked this was still America, and everyone is entitled to their opinion and they are FREE to speak it. This Hollywood crowd and their PC, "holier than thou" attitudes grow tiresome! I don't care if he stays or leaves, but he shouldn't be forced out by these idiots!

crimson

I loved Mr. Washington on the show. Enjoyed the character and the twosome with Christina. He is an intelligent and sexy man. And......yes he is good looking. I personally do not think that McDreamy is dreamy. People have confused the TV name with the real thing. Wake up people!!!! By the way, the Izzy and George characters are dull. Remove them please. I guess I will move on to something else if Mr. Washington does not return. I have lost interest.

Carol

I am tired of seeing McSteamy always horney. Always in bed with someone. This suspose to be serious show (about doctors, right?) and Washington's character offers that to the show.
These gay people have too, too much power and I am tired of seeing these gay 's kissing and making out on the T.V. It is not natural. Behind the scenes, people of the minority race have been called all kinds of names, cut out of shows right on spot -- after a show, during a show, etc. Ask them and they will tell you. This little gay person on the show -- runs around crying to everyone and get on Ellen's and cry his "butt" off! He is the one that should be KICKED off!

just asking

The man didn't commit murder. He said something foul and apologized to the actor and his coworkers. He has agreed to do a PS message for GLADD.

He is good on the show. He helps make the show. He really make you believe that he is a doctor and not the one who is screwing someone different every time something goes wrong.

I'll ask for his autograph when I see him.

just asking

I'll ask for his autograph when I see him.

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

I think Mr. Washington is a very good actor, but he did not present himself as a classy gentleman. I thought his behavior was irresponsible and cruel. Karma is rough and it would take a lot for me to personally feel better about this man. I have a feeling that I'm not alone.

These actors are living in riches due to us...the viewers, so they need to conduct themselves in a more responsible manner.

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

Evan

Here's a link to the PSA that Isaiah Washington did (You Tube)

cat

Eric Dane is definately HOT - I hope he is back next season.

As for Isaiah, well, not so hot BUT he should NOT be persecuted for his screw up. He apologized, went to "bigot" rehab (whatever that is), and it is now time to move on past that. I'm a little tired of his character on Gray's Anatomy, but I think once they get him past the wedding, they can bring him back to being interesting.

I hope they don't continue this Izzie and George stuff. I would love to see them both gone because they have turned into the most unlikeable characters on the show.

Hal

He won't be hard to replace if he does exit Grey's!

MommaT

To "Juli" I agree with your comments. Very well said.

JEWISH PRINCESS

Isaiah Washington should have been fired for what he said. If he didn't lose his job, then Imus shouldn't have been fired for what he said.
As for replacing him, if they want to replace him with another black man, I nominate Blair Underwood! Terrific actor & very easy on the eyes!

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

AS YOU CAN SEE THE GAY MAFIA DID ITS JOB WELL.

ISIAH CAREER SLEEPS WITH THE FISHIES!!

WHEN WILL THE GAY MAFIA BE TAKEN DOWN.

ON THE OTHER HAND MCSTEAMY IS SO HOT, BUT DID YOU NOTICE EXCEPT FOR ONE VERY OLD LADY MOST OF THE AUTOGRAPH SEEKERS WERE YOUNG MEN.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments