Brad Pitt: Mr. Mom

5/16/2007 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While Angelina Jolie was out bringing home the bacon, Hollywood hunk turned suburban soccer dad Brad Pitt brought home kiddies Zahara and Pax from school in Prague on Tuesday. Daddy day care!
Brad Pitt
Pitt has been quite the stay-at-home dad -- and a fixture on the school grounds -- while Angie films her new thriller "Wanted" in the Czech capital.

With his new role as happy homemaker, Brad's gone from a Greek god ... to domestic goddess! Desperate househusband!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Katie

I PERSONALLY WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT FAMILY WITH THERE BIOLOGICAL CHILD ONCE IN AWHILE.I THINK AS A TEACHER THIS CHILD WILL GROW UP TO FEEL LEFT OUT.IT IS IF SHE DOES NOT EXIST;THEY ALWAYS HAVE MADDOX AND THE OTHER GIRL;.I ALSO THINK THA WE HAVE 150,000 CHILDREN IN THE USA THAT NEED A HOME.THEY MAKE THERE MONEY HERE ;SO WHY DON"T THEY HELP ONE OF THESE CHILDREN,AND LOVE THEIR OWN CHILD.IT APPEARS WITH MS JOLIE THE LITTLE EXIST.

Brenda

Dear Nancy (post #4),

I agree with you 1000%. Jealous people with miserable lives can only be unhappy to see others doing well.

As for Angie being a "husband thief"...I say bull crap! Jen made is obvious that she told Brad from the beginning she wanted kids, then hemmed and hawed around for how many years? And for what??!! to take on more movie rolls.

Brad saw he had a woman on his hands with no interests in family. He and Angie are soul mates and the rest of the world can shove it (I am sure) in their opinion.

Good luck Angie and Brad and family!!!

Brenda

ann from nc

I used to like Brad but Wiciepoo as another called her is right she used Madox to lure Brad to get him into trouble and them got pregnat to make certain he didint change his mind. It's plain and simple. After all her many men she knew what she was doing and it's wasn't a accident to get pregnat.
That show how insecure she is. All the good deeds in the world can't make up for a person who is like that. We all know those little blessings will turn into monsters at times but then again they do have the nannies to toss them too. I say if you are going to have that many kids stay at home and RASE THEM YOURSELF there demanding jobs leave no room for all those children. Sorry for those people that love them for all the things that they see on the serface as for me I tend to look deeper.

pacifia1977

I think that Brad Pitt is a great dad. He was always stated that he wanted a family. And I think that is part of the reason that him and Angelina hooked up. I think that they are trying to be the best parents that they can be. Imagine having a job like theirs which takes them all over the world. They could be like others that would leave their kids behind and not see them for months at a time but that choose not to be that way. I think that it is great that they take the kids everywhere that they travel. They truely show what is important to them which is their family.

ann from nc

to post 91 I read that you wonder about familys staying together. Angie dumps one person for the next. She also clearly broke up one family. Has anyone but me remembered this?
There is nothing wrong with a Dad taking care of his kids but these kids will never have stability and will never be able to have lasting friendships like our kids have. They have diffrent play mates each week.

ann from nc

KIds that move around alot never form attahments well to others my husband is like that after 10 years he still has a wall up. Boy let me tell you what kind of wall i had to break through just to get to him. I hear children from the arm services sometimes are like that too. The world thinks they are being great parents but in the formative years children need stabilty the most. Why not take a Break great mother and care for all these kids you are bringing here is what I'd like to say to them. You know they don]t need the money. And the money they donate might be the tax right off to off set the money they make. I'm only guessing on that one. She said she got Pax to keep Maddie from thinking he was diffrent why not get one for the other two. It makes no sense to me. Why are peope not calling them on these things. The kids are to be raised muti culturield. Thats great when they get some age on them but how much can little ones take in at a time. I really do not like the turn that they have taken to me it looks just plain crazy. Poor Brad needs to be a man for a change.

Nephthys

Can Zahara walk?

patricia palma

none of you have a Masters in Sociology or Phychology.... how many kids in america dont have stable homes and schools for their kids and yet people are still killing, murdering, stealing and raping each other + the kids are to young to understand and maybe they are each other friends (did you ever think of that) oh and another thing YES! there are millions of kid in the states w/o parents but the countries that she is adopting these kids they dont offer the....how can i say...commodoties to these kids that this country offers to orphans....we are talking adoptions from THIRD WORD COUNTRIES!!!!!
Duh!!!

TRISH

ANGIE STOLE THE MOVIE ABOUT D. PEARL. THAT WAS JENS ROLE UNTIL BRADS PRODUCTION CO. UNTIL ANGIE CAME ALONG. SHE DID NOT JUST STEAL HER HUSBAND BUT HER ROLE. I LOVE THE KNEW MODEL JEN IS DATING HE MAKES BRAD LOOK LIKE AN OLD MAN.

susan

i think angie is ahomewreakeer that got preganant on purpose to hold brad and hurt jen.how can you respect someone like that ;yes it was brad's fault because he had the commintment with jen.do you think they actually stay home and feed and bath the kids and tuck them in to bed every night hell no they have there nanny do it!!!!!!!!!

Shawn

Mr. Mom really doesn't look very happy to me. He has aged so much that he looks really
old. He doesn't even look healthy. Don't worry Angelina doesn't want to live in America
but she'll come back here when she wants to make money. Think of all the places
you will get to go. She's gonna get some more kids for you too. Being her toy boy
is a lot of fun.

...

I can't wait for the day when his kids go to him and tell him they met someone special and they are going to get married. Being as stupid as he is, he will say "You can't. Remember, you can't get married until EVERYONE in the world can - legally." Remember when he said that stupid statement? If he felt that way, then why in the hell did he marry Jennifer in the first place? Oh yeah, I know. He met creepy lady Angie and she whimp him into being this "pure" and giving person. HA HA HA.

rovoo

Brad and Angelina are the two beautiful perfect couple and they love children. They are match with each other!

lala

This comment is for #15, It's either you are extremely young and naive or you just do not understand that human beings go through phases within their life cycle. There comes a time when adults and especially at Brad's age think there is more to life than just being pretty or to put it in your own words "hot". Nothing is wrong with what he's doing. If more fathers could adapt some of this attitude American children would probably stop shooting people down and committing suicide themselves.

Lynn

Something about that entire family ,is just not quite right!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments