Britney -- Back in the Danger Zone?

5/16/2007 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ caught up with the freshly rehabbed Britney Spears twice inside Hollywood nightclubs in the past week. Is it potentially "toxic" for the recovering train wreck to be hanging out in the L.A. club scene?
Britney Spears walks into Teddy's nightclub
This past Thursday Ms. Spears hit up hotspot Teddy's at the Roosevelt Hotel and took over two large booths in the back of the club. A group of massive bodyguards held up large black curtains to obstruct the view of anyone trying to sneak a peek at Brit and her posse as they partied the night away.

Then just last night, Britney showed up at Les Deux in Hollywood -- and didn't leave until 2:00 AM. Sources tell TMZ that Britney again had a mountain range of security guards lining her VIP booth, set to confiscate cameras from anyone who tried to photograph the partying pop mom.

A rep for Spears told us "So what?!? It's not a crime."

adrlau

SHE'S TAKING RIGHT AFTER ANS.....BRITNEY, YOU'D BETTER DO BETTER THAN HER & GET A GOOD WILL IN ORDER, SO THAT YOUR EX MONEY GRUBBIN HUBBY DOESN'T GET HIS HANDS ON ALL YOUR$$$$$$$ I HOPE YOUR SMARTER THAN ANS, PROBABLY, BUT NOT BY MUCH!!!!!! GO GET A LIFE, & TAKE CARE OF YOUR BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just asking

She's done.
Give her a bottle of jack, a pack cigarettes, some junk food and a picture of
the 2 children and begin the wake at 7pm. Burial to follow

the way it is

TO #11 I HAVE KIDS AND I GO OUT BUT I DONT GET MY ASS IN A SITUATION WHERE I NEEDED REHAB. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GOING OUT, BUT SHE HAS A TRACK RECORD FROM HELL. JUST REMEMBER ALL THE TIMES SHE HAS PUT HER SON SEAN IN JEAPORDY!!! IF SHE WOULD ACT LIKE A LADY AND NOT LIKE A TRAMP AND GO OUT AND NOT CREATE SUCH A SCENE, SHAVING HER HEAD, WEARING CLOTHES THAT DONT COVER HER, WHAT ARE HER KIDS GOING TO THINK WHEN THEY GET OLDER AND SEE THIS CRAP. SHE IS TOO DAMN STUPID TO THINK OF THAT!!! THAT IS WHY SHE NEEDS TO STAY WITH SOBRIETY!!!!!!!!!

cristal

Brit becarfull not being cross with all your family...try to accept them the way they are, isn't it better than nothing?You need your family, don't you, every body needs a mom, so be more cleaver sweetheart and try to focus on getting back your place, we all trust and love you.

Bee

Where is the DCS in California? Her poor baby boys.....Someone needs to Intervene on their behalf......This is ridiculous, she needs to be reminded that she is first, the mother of 2 very young children....and where is their Daddy K-Fed?

Kyle & Missy

I swear I cant wait for each and every one of you pathetic losers, that have to much time to sit behind your computer screen and put people down you know NOTHING about, that karma hurries itself up and bites you in the ass and I can't wait. I hope it gets you all good and soon cause your ignorance levels have risen to an extent that you are the bottom of the barrel and will NEVER amount to anything yourselves EVER!!!!!!!

angel

gosh - i know a lot of you have kids and proably do worst thing than britney -
but guess what , she lives in the public eye, she is rich, and all of you with
negeative comments about her - give it up already - she is doing her - if the paparazzi
would leave her alone then i think she would be better -- yall need to check yourself first.

Bella

Her family is not as important as she once stated she wanted. It is not up to someone else to raise her two boys. It is more important to her to party to all hours of the night, shop during the day, and purposely allow pictures of herself be taken for publicity instead of being the mother she said she wanted to be. She is not leaving anything for her sons to be proud of , and will regret her actions. All of her money cannot turn back the clock and regain the missed memories she could be making with her sons while little. Precious time has and continues to be wasted. She only cares about herslef - her public actions are disgraceful. Bella

SheilaRP

Man F**KK Brittany. All of her theatrics is just that. She is a glutton for attention. Her parents, society, Media and the entertainment industry created that mess of a female. SHE HAS AND ALWAYS HAE BEEN OVERATED. If I saw her on the street, the only thing she could do for me is give me her money and get the hell on! Thats it, and thats all!

Tucker

#16 hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Taira

I do not think she was even in rehab. I think she was off getting back in shape! C'mon, so what if she was photographed a few times at Promises, you think that with Britney Spears' money, you can't cover up what you're really doing? I honestly don't think she's an alcoholic.

I think the public head shaving was very calculated. I don't think she's out of control. I think she knows exactly what she was doing...public meltdown, excuse to be out of the public eye for a few weeks, and back she comes looking like she's been at a fat farm and had some plastic surgery...which is probably exactly what happened.

Britney's never been arrested, no DUI's, and no car crashes. Paris and Lindsey, sure, you can believe they're alcoholics. The proof is out there. But Britney? I think Britney was just attention/publicity whoring and knew that it looks better to go to rehab than to admit you need to get whipped into shape because you let yourself go and you look like crap. I don't think Britney's addicted to anything but Cheetos.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

I don't think there's any question; she's back to drinking & using. One of the main tenants of rehab is to change the behaviors that got you to that place of being addicted. She's stupidly doing the same behaviors that get her addicted in the first place. Also, this may be a swipe at her mom, because this dumb broad doesn't think she had to go to rehab to begin with, and wants to hurt her mom anyway she can. So, she goes to clubs, just to hurt her mom.

What a stupid, mindless, emptyheaded dumbass...

mel2020

I just hope the nannies are good people so at least the boys stand a chance.

Yes, there's nothing wrong with a mother going out from time to time. However, Brit is in the recording and dance studios every day, doing "performances" several nights a week AND going to clubs several nights...where do her boys fall into her life?

Her rehab was a joke because she hasn't accepted responsibility for her actions. She's blaming everyone but herself for what happened so the ride's NOT over. The crotch shots, vomit videos, passing out rumors will resurface soon.

drew_ill

"A rep for Spears told us "So what?!? It's not a crime.""

Actually, "confiscation" of someone's camera, cell phone, etc would probably be considered theft. Here's an idea...if you want privacy, DON'T GO OUT!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments