Extra Toe-prah Winfrey?

5/16/2007 12:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WTF?! Either Oprah Winfrey is rockin' a sixth toe or that's one mighty corn!
Oprah Winfrey feet
Miss Winfrey attended the Howard U. graduation ceremony in Washington D.C., picking up an honorary Doctorate of Humanities. O, the humanity!

Frumpy Oprah: Click to launchIt seems that Oprah has it all; a mega hit show, billions of dollars ... and an extra toe.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Allred Tree

It is too bad Oprah received this award, IMO. Wouldn't you think Howard University could have found someone a little more worthy, even among their alumni? Oprah probably "bought" this award by giving a large donation (tax write-off for herself). Oprah receives free publicity, along with Howard University - they probably are hoping that she leaves them tons of money in her will - especially since they gave her this honorary degree.

Oprah has no class. Those are not "slippers" as someone describes them. They are FLIP-FLOPS and INAPPROPRIATE for the occasion. She also is way too old to be wearing a way too tight dress and ruffles. Her deformed feet are awful and her SKANKY TOENAILS are way too long! FILTHY - imagine the yuk and dirt collecting underneath them.

DIVA

The picture sabove is a phony! On the Oprah show today 5/21/07, Dr. Oz gave her a foot massage and guess what - NO BUNIONS OR EXTRA TOES!. This is probably one on those pictures someone stooped low enough to sell to one of the rag papers, you the Globe, Enquirer and such. Everyone wants to make money or get 15 minutes of fame by taking and doctoring pictures. Those feet belong to someone else, they don't look anything like hers as I saw them today. Now can this be put to rest, OPRAH IS NO. 1 and I pray that she continues her humanitarian work, regardless the country she does it in.

Babs

No way there's a 6th toe -- she had Dr. Oz on today, who did some massage on her left foot, and it's completely normal.

J

On her show today, Dr Oz was doing reflexology on her left foot & there was no 6th toe!! Coincidence that she did that?? Hmmmmm....

rmainaz

Looks to me like O needs to take care of that via plastic surgery...God knows she has the $$$...and while she is at it she should also fix the bunion on the inside of the same foot...unbelievable what grabs our attention. (smile)

maymae

I am not an Oprah fan by any means. But but so what if she has an x-tra toe. My daughter does. And it is shaped like a heart. Don't be so grossed out! If it is a bunion, or a corn, that is fine too. Everyone has feet probs eventually. So get off the high horse!

Tracy

Looks like she spent A LOT of time working barefoot in the fields Mississippi and when she got out of line they would beat her feet with a stick.

joe ross

you tell oprah winfrey i will love to suck on all six of her pretty toes.

joe ross

I would love to suck on oprah winfreys sixth toe, in between her toes, and lick the bottom of both of her feet.

joe ross

I would like to drown Oprah's feet with baby oil and rub them on my very big 12 inch penis until I ***, and then stick it in her vagina.

joe ross

I would love to rub baby oil all over her pretty feet and tickle them until she give me what ever I want. I would also love to do a lot of sucking,kissing,and licking the bottom of her feet and toes. I want to stick my tongue in her vagina and lick her butt hole.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12