Lohan to LaKisha: I Had Your Back!

5/16/2007 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LaKisha JonesAfter being voted off "American Idol," LaKisha Jones was amazed to find out that some of her biggest fans are -- celebs!

TMZ has learned that LaKisha was in New York this week doing the normal "Idol" rounds of post-loss press, and like a true star, she hit up a swag suite to grab some freebies at the network upfront presentations. Celebrity rule #1: The more you make, the more you take! Sources tell TMZ that during her visit to the gifting gala, KiKi was shocked to find herself inundated with praise from admiring stars like Lindsay Lohan, Kelsey Grammer and cast members from "Grey's Anatomy." We're told the Hollywood crowd gushed that the 27-year-old single mom was their favorite this season. Well, then why didn't ya vote for huh?!

As this was one of her first experiences outside the protective confines of the "Idol" womb, LaKisha couldn't believe the A-list attention she was getting. Tick tock! Enjoy it while you can, girl! Enjoy it while you can!

Pat

Lakisa was my favorite and I did vote for her. She had a sweet way about her and a great voice.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Good for Lakisha! I thought she had a beautiful voice, but she didn't present herself the way the other two (Jordin and Melinda) did. NOt that Melinda or Jordin were any better. She was sort of the underdog of the three. I hope she gets something out of this experience. She seems like a sweet girl with amazing talent.

Wtf

She was my fav to win, so sad to see her go, she has 100% class and talent. My son cried when she left. She has an adorable little girl and I image she will go far in this business. Keep ya head on ya shoulders and you will do great LaKeisha!!!! I can't wait for your cd to come out, sign a deal already.....lol. God Bless you and my you have a bright future.

Wtf

oooppppppppp sad!!! you still suck and where the hell do you think any music came from? Not just us white ppl you Idiot!!! Your just jealous you can't sing like here.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Has nothing to do with PC, Daddy. You're not much of a rebel with your opinion. It's actually a pretty widespread one. You're just trying to get people fired up. Where did music come from, Slop Daddy? Why don't you educate us simpletons?

Court

Thank you TMZ bloggers!!! This is one of the first times I have seen more than one other person (myself) give the racist, ignorant ass-holes on this thing a piece of their mind! For your info #2, "Arian" is spelled "Aryan", certain music was NOT originated in the white communities and that is obvious by varied insturments, songs, dances, etc., and finally, LaKisha is beautiful, talented and yes #6 you're right, she will make more money than your ass EVER will. Racist jerk.

Tired and Ready for A Nap

My 6 year old and I were both very sad when LaKisha was voted off. She was our favorite. I hope good things come her way. She deserves it. Since she's gone, we watched the show ...but we don't care who wins.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

WHILE IDIOTS LIKE BIG DADDY KEEP PUTING DOWN PEOPLE FOR BEING JUST BORN WITH A NATURAL TAN

LETS SEE - TERRORIST CAN EASILY ENTER THE US THROUGH ARIAN LAXED IMMIGRATION LAWS AND SET UP TERRORIST CELLS, THERE ARE PRACTICALLY NO FACTORIES LEFT IN AMERICA BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL IN ASIA WHERE MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT ARIAN I ASSURE YOU. EVEN HIGH TECH JOBS ARE BEING SENT TO ASIA AND OTHER PARTS OF WORLD.

THINK ABOUT THOSE THINGS STUPID ARIAN RACE BAITER. YOU LET YOUR MILLIONAIR SENATE AND CONGRESS AND MOSTLY ARIANS WHOSE DAUGHTER YOU WILL NEVER DATE BECAUSE THEY ONLY DATE IVY LEAGUE UPPER CRUST ARIANS, PASS LAWS WHICH DON'T PROTECT THIS COUNTRY FROM 9 "11" SITUATIONS ON THIS SOIL AND EMBASSYS ABROAD NOR DO YOU MAKE SURE THAT POLICY PREVENTS THOSE MILLIONAIRS WHO RUN MAJOR CORPORATIONS FROM SENDING FACTORY JOBS WHICH BUILD NATIONS OVERSEAS TO CHINA, INDIA, BANGLEDESH.

IN OTHER WORDS WHILE YOU WRITE THE N WORD AND CONSTANTLY BRING UP A PERSONS SKIN COMPLEXION AMERICA IS SINKING FURTHER AND FURTHER INTO THE GROUND.

YOUR PRIORITIES ARE SCREWED UP.

INDIA AND CHINA HAVE NUCELAR WEAOPONS AND THEY ARE BUILDING THE FASTEST GROWING ARMIES AND LARGEST THE FACE OF THIS EARTH HAVE EVER SEEN. YOU THINK WE CAN'T WIN A WAR IN IRAQ TRY 400,000 MILLION CHINSE MEN WITH SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS.

YOU AND YOUR KIND ARE IDIOTS. STOP OBSESSING OVER IMUS AND AND AL SHARPTON, AND IF AN INNOCENT BLACK GIRL IS GOING TO WIN IDOL OR NOT . A

RACE OF PEOPLE WHO HATE ALL AMERICANS HAVE PLANS FOR AMERICAS DESTRUCTION AND DON'T CARE WHAT RACE ANY OF US ARE WANT US DEAD AND YOU WANT TO MAKE FUN OF SOMEONES SKIN COLOR.

ONE DAY YOU PEOPLE WILL BE SORRY. 9 "11" DIDN'T WAKE YOU UP TO WHATS REALLY IMPORTANT TO YOUR ARIAN SURVIAL. NOTHING WILL.

YOU ARE FOOLS.

simonesdad2009

What in the world is going on? It took all of one comment before bigdaddy chimed in with his his clearly intelligent, well thought out, enlightened comment. His comment is literally a stain on this page as is his existence a stain on this society. Your words are so vile that I have a hard time believing they are sincere. If you want attention THAT bad go up to the next black person you see and repeat your comment. My hope is that black person is me.

Hey bigdaddy, please keep making comments like these. You are a shining example of what white people have to offer to this country. I will judge all white by the example you have set here on this page with your eloquent thoughts. Just remember, karma is a female dog and you're the hydrant.

Hello

Her teeth are jacked. I've seen animals with better teeth.

I think contestants with bad teeth are cursed. Elliot Yamin got kicked off last year in third place. His teeth were jacked even more than Lakisha's.

tba

When someone like Lohan says she has someone's back, it's usually with a knife.

tba

Lakisha had a great voice, but no charisma. It was like watching a blob with a voice. As we should all know, it takes more than a good voice to be star.

kitkat

#7, WHY DON'T YOU CRAWL BACK UNDER A ROCK WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!! KIKI, YOU'LL DO FINE!!!!! BE CAREFUL OF TAKING A LOT OF PRAISE TO SERIOUSLY!!!! THAT'S WHEN SOME CELEBRITIES START LOVING THEMSELVES TO MUCH.......AND THEY GET THE BIG HEAD SYNDROME........AND HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING THROUGH THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY SWEET!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

DeDe

First of all I would like to say that Lakisha is a very talented singer and hope that she succeeds in the music business. I was listening to an interview with her this morning and the suggestion was made that she should/would do gospel music. I think that whatever she does, she will succeed.

And to simonesdad2007-not all white people are as vile and hateful as bigdaddy. Just like other races-not all are bad just a handful. So dont sit there and judge one race because of one idiots comments. I currently live in an area that is home to many Katrina victims and there were a lot of them that has made no effort to better their lives but on the other hand there are a lot that have either made the effort to return home or make something out of their current/past situation by getting jobs and paying for their own way. I don't sit here and down all of the victims just because of the bad ones. Those that are stupid to toleration of all races are just plain idiots and their time will come. To me it doesnt matter if you are white, black, hispanic, asian or middle eastern. Racism is in all races not just in the WHITE circle. By the way-yes I am a white person.

Wtf

WOW! so much crap from one person idiotic racist statements. 1. Elliot did get voted off, but if you watch tv at all you will see he has had much dental work and is not too bad looking. 2. ty to the bloggers that stood up to big daddy, he is just trying to get attention cuz his momma locked him in the basement yet again. 3. Simonesdaddy its not fair to judge all any color ppl by what 1 idiot does. would ya let your little girl play with my little girl cuz i am white and my daughter is biracial? PPL sould wake up and ralize its 2007 not 1955 & no not everything has changed in this world like it should, but i personally have no race issuses other than the deadbeats of any race that dont do for themselves. LaKeisha is a great role model for any woman, white, black, single mothers, struggling artists.........ect. She should have won but Jordin probably will now, Blake this week, Melinda next.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments