Extra Toe-prah Winfrey?

5/16/2007 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Either Oprah Winfrey is rockin' a sixth toe or that's one mighty corn!
Oprah Winfrey feet
Miss Winfrey attended the Howard U. graduation ceremony in Washington D.C., picking up an honorary Doctorate of Humanities. O, the humanity!

Frumpy Oprah: Click to launchIt seems that Oprah has it all; a mega hit show, billions of dollars ... and an extra toe.

Unicornmaiden

Why do so many people care what Oprah's feet look like. Don't you have anything better to do than worry about her feet. Think instead about all the people she helps, rather than how many toes she has!

donna

don't know if she has 6 toes,,,but she has bunions,,,,,and with all her money , her toes should be picture perfect,,,,,and who cares anyway,,,,,oprah laughs all the way to the bank with or without too many toes,,,,,

LAURA

That's really bad!! How in the world does she get her toes in those pointy shoes??

She needs to stop wearing shoes that are too small and too narrow and call a podiatrist asap!!

Grandma

Please get you feet fixed Oprah, i did and i know they hurt you.

enough on Oprah she have a good heart and God is not looking at her feet it is what come from her heart, Love you Oprah
Willie

leigh

Fortune 500 and wearing flip flops to a graduation?

Yo Me

I have never seen a pair of pretty feet in all my life.

BJ

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! DO WE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN PICK APART OPRAHS FEET....ARE WE THAT JEALOUS OF HER SUCCESS THAT WE HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING ABNORMAL ABOUT HER. EXTRA TOE OR NOT SHE STILL WILL BE FAMOUS AND LOVED BY MANY...WHO CARES!!!! SOME PEOPLE NEED TO GET A JOB OR A HOBBY AND QUIT CRITISIZING PEOPLE THAT HAVE IT BETTER THAN WE DO......PICK ON THE DEAD BEAT MOMS AND DADS OF THIS WORLD OR HELP A HUNGRY CHILD.. DAMN!!!!!!

melissa

actually her biggest problem is wearing ugly shoes out in public. seriously the woman makes millions, yet she wears a pair of $1.99 flip flops, that look tacky with her outfit, and draw attention to one of her flaws...

Dave

WOW, must be a REALLY slow week for the MEDIA WHORES, if this is the BEST they can come up with!!!

Mark S. Taylor

That is NOT Oprah's feet! I've seen her feet in her shoes on her show and they are pretty feet and NOT as shown in this picture. Leave the "Queen" of talk TV alone!!!!!

D

How I would love to be the beautiful person Oprah is inside and out!

DEBRA

I PERSONALLY DON'T CARE IF SHE AS AN EXTRA FOOT.NO12...I WAS COMMENTING AND IT LOOKS PAINFUL.WITH HER MONEY SHE CAN HAVE IT REMOVED...STUPID NURSE/LOL

Lisa

Well, whatever it is, hammer toe,or bunion, it's gross! And with all that money she has, shoud've had it snatched off already. But I guess it's not bothering her, but it would bother me, cause I like my feet sexy, ya heard?

Michael Jackson

wow she does have an elephant foot or feet, which one is it?

Carol Hock

yes, I would think with all of the money she has she would have surgery on her feet, they need attention very badly. This does surprise me alot! wow!