Extra Toe-prah Winfrey?

5/16/2007 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Either Oprah Winfrey is rockin' a sixth toe or that's one mighty corn!
Oprah Winfrey feet
Miss Winfrey attended the Howard U. graduation ceremony in Washington D.C., picking up an honorary Doctorate of Humanities. O, the humanity!

Frumpy Oprah: Click to launchIt seems that Oprah has it all; a mega hit show, billions of dollars ... and an extra toe.

Debby

Moral to this story...If you have bunions and other problems with you feet...Please
consider not wearing flip flops...At least Oprah had a nice pedicure...

Steve

Mystical Qualities: Proof positive that Oprah has mysical qualities -- an extra diget shows connection to the supernatural!

bored with it

no one should wear flip flops as dress up shoes
and Oprah surely did not flatter herself to go out dressed like that no matter what kind of toes she has
where was your stylist today?

RidinTuff

First, it is not an extra toe. If you notice beside the pinky toe there is a bulge NOT A TOE, also her big toe is construed to the side with a bulge at the top "knuckle". This could be arthritis, hammer toe on the pinky, or like the nurse said, fat protrusion. I have an employee who has rhematoid arthritis and her feet look like these even though she never wore high heels. She won't have surgery because it is supposively very painful and the recooperation time off work is not in her budget.

cathy

Who the heck cares!!!! I think it's stupid for TMZ or any other media to report this. I think they're coming down from the Anna Nichole stories and have nothing else to report!

CameltoeJockey

#6 I wonder what the surgery is to remove camel toe is called... does anyone know?

nkj

Poor thing...that is a bunion. I know there is surgery to fix that now. Its not as bad as it used to be. I know my feet hurt like heck and i have the same problem. Just not as pronounced. She will do something when the pain is too great.
I really like you Oprah! Do not listen to the unkind jerks.
The media picks apart everything!

CameltoeJockey

I hear of the camel toe... where exactly is it located on Ms Oprah?

Donna

There is a reason to get excited about this either way?

Hubby Bear

Whatever it is, her foot still fits in her mouth (often!).

WHATEVER

WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS!!! That is merely the bottom of her FOOT! Her foot is JUST shifted to the right---therefore showing the lighter skin on the bottom of her little toe. THE MEDIA NEEDS TO SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT WHAT THE HELL THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT!!!!How can ANYONE put OPRAH down!!!!!BUNCH of IDIOTS!!!

DOVE

MANY PEOPLE CAN BE SO MEAN. I HAVE THE SAME THING. MINE IS CALLED A CAllUS, CAUSED BY MY FOOT, HAVING A VERY HIGH INSTEP. IT IS VERY PAINFULL. I TALKED TO MY DOCTOR AND HE RECOMMENDED SURGERY. IN ORDER TO CORRECT IT, THEY HAVE TO BREAK MY INSTEP BONE IN 3 PLACES AND IT WILL TAKE ME OFF MY FEET FOR 8 WEEKS. THEY ALSO HAVE TO REMOVE THE CALLUS AND CHIP THE BONE. NOT VERY NICE OPTIONS.

yikes I knew it!!

More evidence that Oprah is an Alien from Alpa Centari sent here to control our minds. I Knew it. TUNE HER OUT before it is too late. Consider this our last warning.

t barker

good lord, that is not a 6th toe..that area just outside her pinky toe is not an extra toe..you people are stupid and half blind. I wonder how some people actually function as bad as their reasoning abilities are.

Oh Yea Stupid People

No one's perfect. He/She without sin let him/her cast the first stone. She has enough money to "fix" her feet but, as should be, that's not important as touching someone life for the better. Maybe she should buy some of you all some common sense.