Extra Toe-prah Winfrey?

5/16/2007 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Either Oprah Winfrey is rockin' a sixth toe or that's one mighty corn!
Oprah Winfrey feet
Miss Winfrey attended the Howard U. graduation ceremony in Washington D.C., picking up an honorary Doctorate of Humanities. O, the humanity!

Frumpy Oprah: Click to launchIt seems that Oprah has it all; a mega hit show, billions of dollars ... and an extra toe.

ldgd

To me it just looks like part of the pad on the bottom of the foot under the toes, Probabaly from wearing very high heels to often.

Boogan

I kinda like Oprahs camel toe.
It makes her unique.

gto58

Wow,Isn't she beautiful inside and outside.Unique and wonderful in every way,Toes be they 10,11,12 whatever, does it really make a difference?God made us all.Learn to love yourself.I know Oprah does.gto58

DOVE

IN ADDITION WHY DOES THE MEDIA PICK ON SUCH THINGS. IT IS ONLY IMPORTANT TO OPRAH AND IT IS ONLY HER BUSINESS. SHE IS THE ONE WHO SUFFERS FROM IT. WHY DOESN'T THE MEDIA TALK ABOUT ALL THE GREAT THINGS SHE HAS DONE FOR PEOPLE. I DON'T THINK ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THIS. THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

Toria

Who really cares how many toes Oprah has? Does it really matter. Get a life please!

Tom Cruise

Oprah is sooooooo rich she bought MC Hammer's toe when he was in Bankruptcy.

clifford Davenport

people please grow up so what take care of your problems and get a LIFE

MamaMia

Not only does she have a hammertoe, Oprah's got a massive bunion problem there! OUCH!!! I have a bunion that's not that bad, and it's killing me when I wear shoes now; actually, it's worse when the shoe comes off, with horrible throbbing pain that I'd put right up there with a labor contraction. I've had cortisone injections to alleviate the pain until I can afford to pay and take taime off from work for the surgery. Hey, O! I know you're super busy and all, but seems like you've got the means and power to attend to those feet of yours!!!

Tara McCall

It's amazing to me how the public and the media can go as low as to count Oprah toes. If she has 6 toes than that's what GOD gave her. Leave Oprah alone and count your blessings!!!!!!

Mitzi

Oprah is a beautiful women. I too have a problem with both of my feet. I so would love to wear pretty sandals and shoes that do not hurt my feet. I broke my left foot many years ago and a foot doctor performed surgery in his surgical office to correct the break and to remove a bunion. That was a bad mistake, after many trips to the doctor and all different things for him to try, now my foot looks deformed and turns inward, and I will never be able to wear a flip flop as I have no control over my big toe. Being dumb to that sort of operation , I now for many years wished I could have sued. Not for the money, just to have my foot corrected. Now no insurance will touch it, and because of the statue of limitations ,I have no case. I have problems with my other foot as well(bunion) do I dare have it touched by a foot doctor. I am sure Oprah suffers, but I say " You Go Girl " so maybe she has a extra toe, at least she does and can wear flip flops. Mitzi

Colleen

This is not a 6th toe! It appears to be a bunion of the toes (YES both sides of the foot get these) along with some type of arthritis or gout. I saw her get her ears pierced and she was SCARED!! Foot surgery hurts a lot more than that. Maybe she is afraid of the pain involved.

Judi

I can't believe all the hullaballoo about a toe. Gosh - my toe next to my little toe is smaller than my little toe, and has never been such a big conversation piece. However, - I am not Oprah either.

Reno

That is a sixth toe, people who have never seen this live will always have some other explanation or theory people are 90% more doubtful about subjects like these but if it were some negative gossip they would surely eat it all up. Personally I have a cousin whom has this same extra toe and it looks so natural if you didn't count it you would never notice it. Wake up people stop being Mr. & Mrs. Know it all.

rooroo31

Who really cares, Is this the best the media has to report on.

chuck

Why is the stupid press so concerned with Oprah's possible sixth toe, but no one asked her why she had Bill O'Reilly on her show about missing and exploited children, right after the two boys were rescued, after which he remarked that the one who was rescued after four years "must have enjoyed it on some level?"

O'Reilly was scheduled to speak at a Florida event for missing and exploiting children, and they canceled his appearance. I'd like to know why Miss "All-About-the-Children" didn't show the same sense of decency--or at least ask him to explain his words....