Signs Say

Melinda Will Win 'Idol'

5/16/2007 5:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The winner of "American Idol" won't be known for another week, but all astrological signs are pointing toward Taylor Hicks' crown going to Melinda Doolittle. Ya sure ya want it?

Blake Lewis, Melinda Doolittle, Jordin Sparks
Despite the fact that there are two published birthdates for Melinda, Jeff Jawker of AOL Horoscopes says she's the only contestant with any "positive planetary action" on finale night, May 24. Jawker adds, "She's the astrological choice to win." And the vocal one too!

Unfortunately, for Cancer sign Blake Lewis, his planetary support comes May 26 -- two days too late! Jawker thinks he may have to settle for a record deal without an "Idol" champ moniker. Oh, for the love of Guarini, Bice and McPhee!

Jailbait crooner Jordin Sparks may be just 17, but like Capricorns, "persistence and ability to learn as they go make them powerful finishers." So is there still hope for the mature teen to come out on top? Jawker believes "if sheer planetary force is the key to success," Jordin could snatch the title from Melinda's humble hands. Use it or lose it, sister!

But in the end, the AOL stars say: "The winner will be Melinda barely ahead of Jordin, with Blake coming in third." Find out who comes in third tonight, when the latest "Idol" loser is revealed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jill kohler

Does anyone know the astrological signs of this crop of American Idol singers? I can't find it anywhere.

Mary T.

Bring it home to TENNESSEE..Melinda

Hoff is a Joke, and I'm not laughing.

They've all sucked this season. I wouldn't buy anything from them, or Taylor Hicks for that matter. He's a loser, too.

brown

Jordin "Farts" is SOOOOOOOOO FAKE.

Fatt Ass.

She needs to be off NOW. !

jProud American Author

I really hope Jordin Sparks wins! I like Blake Lewis second best. Melinda is terrific and I know that she will go far. I just feel that with Jordins youth and range she is the true American Idol. Jordin also has the personality to be a star. I wish them all the best-they have worked hard and I enjoy watching them all on AI.

MrParisHilton

Doolittle, do what you do best.. sing your heart out on Tuesday... We are cheering you on. Best of luck!

Karen Flanagan

You go Melinda!!! You rock!!! and you should win hands down!!!!!!!
( I can't for the life of me figure out why Blake is still there)

Vickie

Melinda and Jordin Rocks...bye bye Blake!!! I will definitely buy Melinda's CD's

screechisgross

I hope she doesn't win. Not that looks matter, but does anyone else think she looks like Shrek? She may have a great voice, but she's too boring!

I actually think Blake has tons of talent and will sell more records than any of them.

-Bri

ELLENS THE BOMB

"""" NOT"""""

JORDIN ROCKS

jProud American Author

They are all very talented and will go far. I am a huge Jordin Sparks fan. I hope she wins.

screechisgross

All of you who say that you'll buy Melinda's (a.k.a. "Shrek's") album must be like 40+. That is definately her target audience right now.

Like I said, she does have a really good voice, but that's not enough to make it in this business. You have to be unique.

Blake is different and unique. Jordan is young and beautiful. They'll both have great careers. NOT Melinda guys!

Anna D.

NEW Gossip Blog

Kateblogsworth.wordpress.com

Ann

I don't think Melinda is interesting enough to make it other then being a background singer like she was before. Blake is talented and versatile. Jordin sings WAY too loud and hard...all the time.

I hope Blake wins!!!!!

Peep

I think they're all going to do great success wise, but I have a funny feeling the producers are setting up a Jordin win. She's young, very marketable with a long shelf life and she has the looks. Bet on it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments