Stevie Wonder Joins the Paparazzi!

5/16/2007 4:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Stevie Wonder played with paparazzi outside of Mr. Chow last night ... grabbing a camera and turning the tables on the snapping pack!

The legend toyed with the photogs by covering his face with his jacket as he entered the swank eatery for a 57th birthday-week dinner with pals. As he left the restaurant, Stevie was all smiles and enjoyed the paparazzi love -- then he asked for one of the lensman's cameras! He's no Woody Harrelson!

After a brief lesson, Stevie snapped a few pix -- leaving all the paps in stitches.

Kimmie

Stevie Wonder is an amazing not to mention talented person. I admire him for being able
to poke fun at himself . It takes a strong person to do that. He has my respect!

JULIE

he's adorable!!!! what's wrong w/ you #1?

Ed

Good old Stevie. At least he has a sense of humor instead of hitting photograhers and screaming that he is geting stalked. Ive no doubt papparazzi can be overbearing. However, Stevies great attitude will probably just endear him to everyone.

John Kimble

If you wanna see a funny video of Stevie Wonder watch this video of Him behind the wheel out side of the Hyde night club http://trailerparc.com/celebrity_videos.html

BeeBee

I thought this was funny too. I remember him being on SNL years ago and did a skit with Eddie Murphy that was hilarious. He even made Eddie start laughing. He seems like he has a good sense of humor. I think more celebs should be like him and not take themselves too seriously.

woogins

Stevie Wonder is an icon and one of the greatest musical talents of our time. #1 - you are either purposely trying to stir up trouble or just a miserable s.o.b. Either way, you suck.

Anna

I thought this was really cute and in good fun to see. I was just getting ready to leave work (after a hard day). This picture just made my day. Thanx TMZ. (Wow , I never said that before)!

jProud American Author

Stevie Wonder Rocks! It's great that TMZ caught him being out and about. I have all of his great music. He is a huge star and so well respected in the industry. He looks terrific and I wish him well! He is one who truly rises above his circustances. Those are the kind of stars I enjoy hearing about the most.

Cynic

I LOVE Stevie Wonder! He's a brilliant singer, songwriter and musician, with just as much charm as talent. He has an adorable sense of humor and I think he would be great fun to hang out with :D

Shelley

I love Stevie and grew up on his music. He is one of the few musical geniuses of our time--not to mention he has a great sense of humor. I remember the skit of SNL as well, and it was hilarious.

He has always been a down-to-earth, likable and kind man.

By the way #1, albeit you are entitled to your opinion--though I doubt there are many who would agree with you.

The Expatriot

#2, #10, mind to translate for me what #1 wrote that was not 100% positive about Stevie Wonder?

tom

Stevie has 10 times the talent and 10 times the class of most musicians.

I remember when Paul Simon won a Grammy and said, "I'd like to thank Stevie Wonder for not making an album this year."

just asking

#2
Can you read and comprehend.? What was wrong with the statement from #1?
Be careful when you post statememnts they will be there forever to be mocked!!!!!

shelley

maybe tmz took off the comments that were said, because i didn't read them. after all, anyone who has ever heard his music knows he is great

Ed

To #11. TMZ has deleted the original post that was number one, which if they did, was not nice of them, When I first saw the number one post, it was a lady who was saying that Stevie Wonder was a has been. THerefore the new #1 is unreasonably being jumped on. TMZ, if you did this, that was bad, People are entitled to their opinions, even though they are negative. Seems like someone at TMZ didnt want something bad said about Stevie Winder, Talk about unfair censorship. i personally like Stevie but you dont censor someonejust becasue thye say something negative, Looks like TMZ has done just this. This is something out of a communistic country,

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments