Britney Hot -- For Fast Food

5/17/2007 3:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've been seeing a lot of Britney Spears ... at the drive thru window!

The pop star can't seem to get her fill of burgers ... and tacos and soda and iced coffees!

Feeling snackish? Take a look at this gallery full of Britney and her snackage!

C Ya

#22------LOL. Are you done?

dmx

16, what do you mean, leave us alone? She hasn't done anything to any of us. The papparazzi pursue her and flood the media with every move she makes. Yeah, yeah, she puts herself in the public eyes, I've said that too, especially about her changing her kid's diaper on the roadside. Somebody wished I would die too, for my comment. Nice person, huh? But I've come to the realization that it isn't going to matter to most of the public what she does -- lose weight, love her kids, get an education, dress classy, stop wearing wigs, for God's sake -- that one thing seems to upset more people than anything else. I can't figure out why it's considered so wrong to wear wigs? True she needed to wear better looking ones, but that's not the issue with everybody else. They don't want her wearing any kind of wig at all. Really stupid. And as for her eating burger and such, well, how many of us out here never eat fast food and have flat abs and belly and are pictures of total perfection? Whoever you are that are so damned perfect, I sure never see any of you in public anywhere. Maybe if you (and I) let her wear wigs or weaves to try to look better, and let her eat somethng that's yummy tasting sometimes, maybe she'll feel better, and then maybe she'll do better at getting herself back on track. What's wrong with that?

dmx

I wish everybody out here who never eats junk food or fast food, who lives to keep their cholesterol level right, who never does anything to make their hair look better, or wear make up or anything to try to be more attractive, would stand up and be counted and photographed, and send TMZ the photos. I couldn't count myself as so totally perfect, but how many of you can?

dmx

bunhead

I don't think that that photo is of Spears, look at the cleft of the chin -- doesn't look like her.

Not that it really matters, obviously she has the right eat what she wants when she wants.

Echo

Go Brit!
Better that you eat than have pictures and stories about how skinny and unhealthy you look!
She's been working out, why not eat what she wants?

CaliGirl

Nothing like a picture of a burger and soda next to Britney's acne-prone face to remind me not to eat fast food! Thanks, TMZ!

K-FEDS MOM

I LOVE BRIT... SHE WORKS HARD AND SHE EMPLOYES ALOT OF PEOPLE, AND MAKES ALOT OF MONEY. YOUR RIGHT WE ALL ALL JEALOUS HATERS. WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A LITTLE OF HER MONEY. SHE LOOKS FABULOUS. ALL STARS HAVE THEIR KIDS WITH NANNIES WHILE THEY WORK. OMG ALL WORKING MOMS HAVE THEIR KIDS WITH BABYSITTERS WHILE THEY WORKK.. I FOR ONE AM A SINGLE MOM WHO DOESNT TAKE MY KIDS TO WORK, AND JUST LIKE BRITTNEY I WORK TO SUPPORT MY KIDS. HATERS

craven

she's not gonna get rid of the mom bod anytime soon eating all that garbage...

cochino

hey #9. she does not ignore her children. they sit in her lap while she drives heh

she went from booze for comfort to food... yet.... still talentless

Cat

THAT SHOT OF HER IN THE CIRCLE LOOKS LIKE SHE HIGH ON CRACK!

Kristin

You know she's just puking up all of that fast food! What an awful message to send out to her idol-worshipping fans!! "You can have a body like a superstar and eat all the junk food you want with the Britney Drive Thru Diet - Just eat and puke! Don't forget to make a dentist appointment too or you may risk losing all of your teeth to stomach acid" Woo hoo! Pure marketing gold Brit Brit.

Amanda

Wow, isn't she in the middle of filming "Super Size Me, part 2"?
This time it will feature the whole family in on the act!

Jianna

You guys are unbelievable! As if you've never eaten fast food in your life. Everyone eats more fast food than they should. That's why we're a fast food nation. Besides, if you actually look at the pictures you'll notice they're from over a period of time. It's not like she ate all of that in one week. Besides, even if she did, why do you care? If you hate Ms. Spears so much and despise the amount of attention she gets, why the hell are you commenting on each and every story that TMZ puts out about her?

Adam