Britney Hot -- For Fast Food

5/17/2007 3:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've been seeing a lot of Britney Spears ... at the drive thru window!

The pop star can't seem to get her fill of burgers ... and tacos and soda and iced coffees!

Feeling snackish? Take a look at this gallery full of Britney and her snackage!

rminva

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!! ENOUGH OF THE NON-BRITTNEY NEWS TMZ!!

Jamie Lynn

She's doing something that the rest of you fat asses do...LEAVE HER ALONE! Everything she does is not news!

grossed out

THANKS FOR GROSSING ME OUT!! Someone needs to tell her to lay off the junk food before she is 200 lbs in a few years.

Sarah

WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THESE TEEN BOP CELEBRITIES AND THEIR PITIFUL LIVES? I REALLY DON'T. FIRST OF ALL THEY ARE NOT OF MY GENERATION (THANK GOD) AND SECOND I WOULD PAY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS NOT TO EVER SEE THEM IN ANOTHER MAGAZINE OR ON TV FOR THAT MATTER. TMZ STOP COVERING THIS BULL S*IT. IT ONLY MAKES THEM WANT MORE ATTENTION AND ONLY FEEDS THEM TO DO MORE! REALLY THESE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THEM REALLY NEED TO DO MORE FOR THEIR LIFE!

Ayla of no people

#21, Alania @ 4:20pm. I hate to tell you and the others this, but..........

MOST people Do Not Eat Fast Food 3 Times A Week.

One would have to be crazy and also have no tastebuds to do that.

Not only does that food taste like crap, it is highly BAD for you.

And.I am 54 years old and healthy. I raised two boys who are 28 and 30 who NEVER, EVER ate, OR EAT fast food...........

They were raised on wholesome food that we grew in our own garden or purchased at the grocery store.

Both of my boys know how to cook nutritious and delicious meals More than I can say for Britney.

Then again, I really don't care what she does to her own body. If she wants to eat that artery clogging food everyday, why should we care. Her health is her business.

My beef is with POSTERS Who Claim That EVERYONE Eats This Way.

No They Don't.....Especially Young Women Who Have Been Taught How To Cook By Their Mother..........

Just saying.

Still, I wish her no harm. I hope she finds health, happiness and love.

Jamie Lynn

#40 YOU care that's why you are on this site... ya hater!

gossip fan

I enjoy the stories about Britney screwing up as much as most of the rest of us, but talking about her eating junk food is pretty dumb. That really isn't news and not exciting. I got much better laughs about her "forgetting" her underwear or puking in public. Find some better stuff TMZ, although you are one of my favorite sites!

Jennifer Scott

What is all of this "Poor child" nonsense?! For the love of God she's freaking 25 years old!! She is not a "little girl", "Child" or anything but a God-damned grown woman. No I do not feel the least bit of pity or sympathy toward this half witted bufoon, she actively & consistently courts the press. She intentionally goes to places where she knows they are going to be & I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she or someone in her camp doesn't call ahead to let them know where she's going to be! Have you not seen the videos & pictures of her smiling & flirting with the paps? Please!! Give me a break, she's a twit.

SuperStarSteve

...and what pray tell is wrong with fast food? Am I the only one who has experienced a "burger attack" or "fried chicken attack"? Or a McDonald's "french fry and chocolate shake attack?" It comes on and †here's no stopping it!

whocares

who cares. i'd be eating lots of burgers and fast food too if i were that rich.

Karie

She's so gross.

Rudy

Yuck. I bet her toilet is busy and and smelly.

Karie

THAT PICTURE IS DEFINITELY AIRBRUSHED. SHE'S NEVER BEEN THAT PETITE, AND IT'S ONLY GETTING WORSE!!! WHAT A COW!!!

montana mike

mcdonalds and crack-the breakfast of champions--no wonder her face is all broken out, and her belly looks like a spare tire. she looks like she doesn't even know she is through as an artist. someone who doesn't want to be photographed all the time would not ride around in a convertible and act a fool--but brittney does

Amy Silverman

She better call her lyposuction guy-she'll be biger than a house soon and wouldn't be able to get in her Mama's trailer!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments