Kate Hudson Struts Her Abs

5/18/2007 5:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Holy spawn of Goldie! Look at those abs!
Kate Hudson
Seen here leaving a workout, Kate Hudson had baby Ryder three years ago, and has whipped her tummy back into washboard shape.

Meanwhile, TMZ staffers ate Krispy Kreme donuts by the truckload this morning. Monday, people, Monday.

MeaZy

She is Hollywood stock alright...leaves her husband for her costar...who says "marriage is a joke"? What do they know, its all about trade ups found in the comfort of your own place of employment, right? Like a toyota for a Bmw? BLAAAHHHH!

Nothing more vapid than porking your costar...

regretting I used to call her a slut

Even though she could probably lose a few pounds, ...this is what getting off your fat ass a doing something will do for you

kt

good for kate staying sane when all those around her are completely nuts!....paris, nicole richie, pam anderson, jess simpson, etc

Your'e Fired!

........................................"Scarlett A"..............................................

Nancy

I agree with those that admire a woman who still looks great without being ano with big rubber boobies. I respect someone who eats well and works out, not the phoneys who are fake head to toe and sticking their fingers down their throats or taking pills to control their weight.
Hope Kate keeps it real and doesn't cave to Hollywood fakeness.

Veggie4life

I think that comment on the donuts and Monday people, Monday, is the funniest thing I've ever seen on this site.

V DECKER

I THINK KATE IS BEAUTIFUL. HER STOMACH LOOKS GREAT, TO DIE FOR........LOOKS A LOT LIKE HER MOTHER AT THAT AGE. GOLDIE AND KURT HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB WITH ALL THEIR CHILDREN. YOU GO KATE & GOLDIE. I AM GOLDIE'S AGE, SO I HAVE FOLLOWED HER ENTIRE CAREER. NOW I AM FOLLOWING HER DAUGHTER'S.
NOTHING BUT POSITIVE FEED BACK FROM ME.

Tricia

Go Kate! If my body looked like that I'd be showing it off a bit too. So nice to see someone who is actually IN SHAPE strutting her stuff. Not too skinny. Not too fat. Just physically fit. Way to go girl!

J Doe

wow ! those abs are fabuluous..eat your heart out britney !!!

I don't get the whole Paris thing

Kate Hudson is awesome, with a good head on her shoulders! She is young, so there is no reason for her not to have a great bod. I hope she can stay that way when she gets older.

charles

Her and Gwen stefani have the same body

Matthew

damn she is HOT!

how sad

Kate you look awesome!!!

I hate the Terri Hatcher look...Kate's look is so much healthier and beautiful.

Ed

This article should read :"kate struts her ass." I have seen this girl rude to more TV talk show hosts than anyone can imagine. Once when i was watching a show on the "E" channel, Kate was coming out of a club and getting into a car. people came to ask for her autograph which she did. though she didnt look happy doing it. When she thought the cameras were off her, she frowned like she was really disgusted at beinfgbothered, Leave this spoiled girl to the annals of obscurity where she belongs, due to her crappy attitude. Goldie never struck me as being a snob, Her spoiled daughter needs her ass kicked for her rudeness.

Diana

I LOVE HER, LIKE I LOVED HER MOTHER..... NOTHING NEGATIVE HERE... NOTHING. GLAD SHE GOT RIDE OF HER HUSBAND, HE DIDN'T LOOK GOOD NEXT TO HER!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments