What's Really Going on With Britney's Head?

5/18/2007 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' hairiffic blonde extensions have made yet another hair-rowing appearance on the pop star's head. Despite two days of hard work, Brit's head is just a mess.
Britney Spears -- hair hell!
Yesterday, TMZ showed you pictorial evidence of Brit's inch-long real hair, and the long extensions that an Orange County stylist had to work for hours to get just right. By the look of things, she's going to need that touch-up, STAT!

Britney Spears: Click to watchMeanwhile, we spotted her leaving the Millennium Dance Studio clad in a black number -- not the canary yellow piece she went in with. Perhaps some time with a mirror examining those extensions put the starlet in a black mood.

jerome

Why do you people care? Please , get yourseleves a life and don't concern yourselves with such non-sense. If you people didn't care, trash like Spears wouldn't get any face time.

Chris

So Annette.. you think it's OK to be cruel to animals? And how is anyone cruel to a toy?

Elizabeth

I think that we have to start turning off the tvs and computers and go outside. Me included. I think all famous people have to be a little crazy because its not the norm to be famous. To want to be in front of millions of people is not normal. Most people would rather cut off an arm. Doesnt anyone realize that she has to do crazy things in order to stay famous. Im sure all of this is thoughtfully planned out by her and her publicists just to make us talk and complain about it. We are the ones giving her the ability to be famous......duh......

Lisie

A good wig can be bought for $300 and look much better. It's only for a couple more months.

Tease

Look, at least the girl is trying. BUT, I am tired of hearing or seeing her in the headlines. Good music make headlines.

Midniteblue1234

I wonder if Brit's last rehab was really successful. I saw a report that said she was out at a club the night after she got out and had "one drink" so it sounds doubtful. If the rehab was successful and she is not drinking or drugging, her behavior is still so out-of-control that she probably needs professional counseling or psychiatric help to get herself back together. Anyway, I think she probably has already destroyed her career. (and I almost think Kevin should get the kids)

Megan36

I'm more concerned about the picture where she's facing the camera. I'm not a fan at all, but this girl is going thru a lot of pain and suffering. People who can be cruel to someone who looks so lost should look deep inside and ask what's wrong with themselves. Get a soul.

Tracey

It's sad that she can't go through a rough patch in her life without everybody making cruel comments and putting her down. I'm sure she's aware that she's made a lot of mistakes, but I doubt telling her to "shoot herself" or hearing that she looks awful over again is going to do anything to pull her out of it. No, I've never really been a fan, but I mean of her music, because obviously I don't know her as a person. Everybody's so quick to judge...what would people think of us, average people, if all of the stupid things we did were publicized and broadcasted and blogged about? Freedom of speech, yes, I know the argument...but come on, she's a person...what good is it doing everyone to trash-talk her on a daily basis, especially because I HIGHLY doubt a single person who has talked about her knows her personally (I don't know her either, but it's not hard to figure out that negative comments = not so nice). I'm sick of hearing it. She's just another person, and I have a feeling her celebrity status seems like much more of a curse than an honor at this point. So that's my opinion. Feel free to tell me what an idiot/horrible person I am, I would expect no less.

Maya B

Even with fake hair, trash is trash is trash...

Kisha

If she wasn't rich she still could get a better weave than that. I am so tired of hearing about Britney and what goes on in her sad little life. She is so overrated!!!

AQUADRO

i AGREE WITH #3 , ANNETTE, WHY DON'T PEOPLE GIVE HER ENCOURAGEMENT IN STEAD OF BEING SO CRUEL TO HER.... SHE IS A HUMAN BEING LIKE ALL OF YOU, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE WAS MAKING ALL THESE REMARKS ABOUT YOU?

Ava

Okay, guys -- how would you like it if each time you moved someone took your picture and focused only on your flaws? She had a breakdown and cut off her hair -- so what? Haven't we all done something we wish we could take back? She can't hide at home forever. The cameras find her no matter what she does. She tried extensions and the stylist did a bad job. It's not her fault - Let's just give Brit a break!! The girl can only take so much --

ivonne

DEJENLA EN PAZ........
ELLA ESTA PASANDO POR UNA MOMENTO DIFICIL.

surviving_princess

I think those people that are knocking Britnney Spears, should take a page out of her book, she is beautifaul and she believes that, she made a mistake and is taking responsiblity for her actions. she is comfortable in her own skin and thats all that matters. she is a strong person and should keep trying, she will never appeal or please everyone. and Bill clinton said it best when he said ï don't know the formula for success but a sure way to fail is trying to please everyone. leave britney alone and let her live no body is always going to look good, you people are becoming like 'black crabs' instead of lifting up one another you continue to pull each other down, and then you wonder why there is so much young children commting suicide and hating themselves. please lets help britney through her hardship, she is human too. STOP TEASING HER. where is the compassion and empathy. and fans where is the loyalty! if you don't like her (don't buy her CD's dont listen to her music) but leave her alone. How would you like it if your privacy was invaded and you were exploited. Please make mistakes, there is no ''perfect'' man alive. I love you britney and i know you will be great again. what does not kill you makes you stronger. and if you need help, turn to God, only Him alone will not disappoint, leave or forsake you. In time your hair will return, but until then i think you are beautiful, let no one define you. because in the words of TUPAC only God can judge me. Be strong Britney once you have hope life is worth living and you have two beautiful babies to stick around for, i am sure you want to be a good role model for them. they will love you for it when they are grown, and your children should be the focus and centre of your life now.

race

she put herself in the public eye a long time ago, so she can't complain about any kind of publicity, good or bad. you sink or you swim in the public eye, sometimes both. sadly i think it is over for britney as far as her 'popularity' goes. her generation of fans were young girls, i think she went a little too over the top for young girls. i don't mind her, but she is taking a turn as the next courtney love. i feel bad for the poor chick.