Britney Live (Sorta) at Mansion!

5/21/2007 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you don't have MTV and you want to see Britney Spears lip synch through one of her songs -- have no fear! TMZ has some video for you!

Britney "performed" at Mansion nightclub last night in Miami Beach, Fla., busting out some old and new moves while she "sang" for an enthusiastic crowd.

Milli Vanilli eat your heart out.

stephanie

Oh my God! That was awful, really awful.
I've seen better performances at dance school recitals.
This girl is SO OVER!!!! Stick a fork in her, SHE'S DONE!!!

jamis

Britney’s act was about putting together a burlesque show. She’s not a singer, she only impersonates one. I don’t get why anyone would pay to watch someone lip-synch. Anyone can sound vocally good with some sound mixing and recording studio magic.

Louis

I'd have maybe an inch of respect if in fact she actually sang "live" as anyone whose trying to make a comeback. Who would fork over $300 to see Britney get onstage with 4 back-up dancers and lip-sych for 15 minutes?...not me. She's really sad.

Julia

I wouldn't walk across the street to see this "has been".

Kristen

All I can say is........PIG!

tuna marie

they aren't going to see a singer or pop star, they are going to see a celebrity train wreck who has been on the cover of tabloids for the past 3 years, that's all it's about, and she is too stupid to realize that. she still thinks she is a big pop star but her delusions will be shatterted when she releases her album and it is a flop.

3.14

She can't dance and sing it would sound like crap! ...........i have to say her dance moves sucked as much as she's been working out on them i expected to see more! Brit you suck and you still haven't embraced your baldness.....crappy wigs crappy outfits and we still hear about your every move.........TMZ WHY? just change your tmz.com to Skank.com

Stacy

What a washed up has been.

Whoever recommended those extensions on her 1" length hair should definitely get their head checked and beauty license revoked. Hopefully she did not have to pay for that.

She should just take the time to be a MOM, I don't think she knows what that means, anyway her career is so over with all the crap she has pulled. You couldn't pay me to see her "performance" (and I use that term loosely)

Climb back in your trailer at the park Brittney, that's where you belong

Lola

Did they not take away the music awards given to Milli Vanilli for lip snyching their music? Anyone stupid enough to pay for tickets for a 15 minute lip synching show deserves to be slapped senseless. Now that I see that she can only lip synch and not sing, then are her CDs really worth buying - NOT!!!. So this is what the music industry is resorting to - Lip Synching. I will not being going to anymore concerts, why waste the money on tickets if the artists can't sing the songs and can only mouth the words. So SAD that it all comes to this - what a waste.

CrystalHasAnOpinion

PLEASE....PLEEEEASSSEEE....JUST GIVE IT UP BRITNEY!!

WHY IS SHE EMBARRASSING HERSELF LIKE THIS????

and I still don't get the whole 10-15 minutes performances...?? Is that all House of Blues would give to her? hahahaha

I agree with some commenters on this one...SHE JUST NEEDS TO GIVE IT UP AND BE A MOM!!

Tippi

Why is the public giving this WHACK JOB so much attention? It's evident she lacks talent, so she has to beg for recognition, duh? Ugly ouside, ugly inside.

Sandi

Oh girl, give it up. You need to go home and mind the babies now.

misty21

I mean obviously the woman had talent or she wouldnt me a millionare right........Talent just doesnt go away maybe she does all the weird stunts she does cause people already talk crap so she gives them more to talk about I mean hey it's fun that way people are way to hard on her for the people talking they would love to have that money wouldnt they hmmmmm.........

Shittalker

Ewww!

She looks tubby! Look at that pouch...

GO HOME NOW!

louis1970

I would love to see this chubby trainwreck get invited to perform crap like this on national tv (at an awards show perhaps) just so millions can see what a joke she's become, it would be even sweeter if while performing (on tv for the masses preferably live), her cheap wig falls right off that bald head, that'd be worth the admission cost for everyone.