Screw "Idol," Pick Hillary's Theme Song!

5/21/2007 4:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hillary ClintonDemocratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Clinton is really interested in what the people of America think about the important issues: the war in Iraq, health care and ... her campaign theme song! Sing it, girl!

On the former First Lady's official website, Clintonites can choose from nine songs. The winner will be the New York Senator's presidential anthem. Don't stop thinking about tomorrow, Hills!

Tunes in the running include: "Get Ready" by the Temptations, "Right Here Right Now" by the ever-popular Jesus Jones (huh??), two U2 songs: "Beautiful Day" and "City of Blinding Lights," and most interestingly, Bush-bashing and Grammy-winning artists the Dixie Chicks with "Ready to Run." Holla!

Sadly, Mitch Ryder's "Devil With a Blue Dress" is not on the list.

wtf??

I think Beautiful Day would be a good choice. It would be a beautiful day to get Bush out of office and someone who will do the RIGHT thing in his place!

Hillary for President. Hell, ANYONE EXCEPT BUSH OR HIS FAMILY & FRIENDS FOR PRESIDENT!!!

anonymous

How about Fleetwood Mac's "Little Lies"? or, Elton's, "the Bitch is Back"? Can't stand this hypocrite!

kt

How about "I Am A Poseur" by Germ Free Adolescents...

shazamboy

Her song should definately be "I'm A Loser" by the Beatles, because that is exactly what she is...a pathetic loser!

ANNA

HILLIBILLY BLUES would be GREAT for this DISGUSTING-WASTE of SKIN IDIOT!!

Just my opinion

To Ooba Gooba, YES! Except I think you mean that should be the standing theme song for the Kennedy's!

ROTFLOL!

sillywabbit

The site DOES take write in votes as well. I've voted for "The Bitch is Back" more than once.

CC

Why did she drop the "Rodham" from her name? She's a liar and a phony. Vote Guiliani or Obama, but please don't vote Hillary!

J. Owen

She has my vote - this woman rocks! A good role model for women in this country - If your husband cheats on you, support him in public, whip is as s in private, then take over his job and bring home the bacon yourself!!!!

GO HILLARY, YOU ROCK!

Mary

As an independent voter, some may call me a polyanna though I chose "It's a Beautiful Day"....

We're seven years overdue for change and (as someone indicated earlier) no administration could be as destructive as the current one!

For several months now, I have felt a Clinton-Obama ticket would be a positive step on behalf of strengthening our foundation at home and recreating a positive image globally.

Dave

Get real people, the corprate world won't let a women or a black be president. And if this congress keeps messing everything up I'm going to vote republican next time. Nancy Polesi is riuning are good party.

gagal

She's a SCARY BITCH and a Liar to boot!!!

ANNA

She is NOOOOOOOO Role model! Her ass should be in jail along with her hubby for all the DISGUSTING things they did while they were in office! it's pretty sad that there are people out there that actually look up to someone like this scum!!

kt

Hillary never whipped anyone i private. She couldn't -- Bill never comes home. And why would he.
She will keep this nation divided, just like Bush. Too many people hate her -- including her husband! They have a phony marriage anyway and women most women (including myself) don't trush her as far as they can throw a beached whale.

Go Obama.