Screw "Idol," Pick Hillary's Theme Song!

5/21/2007 4:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hillary ClintonDemocratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Clinton is really interested in what the people of America think about the important issues: the war in Iraq, health care and ... her campaign theme song! Sing it, girl!

On the former First Lady's official website, Clintonites can choose from nine songs. The winner will be the New York Senator's presidential anthem. Don't stop thinking about tomorrow, Hills!

Tunes in the running include: "Get Ready" by the Temptations, "Right Here Right Now" by the ever-popular Jesus Jones (huh??), two U2 songs: "Beautiful Day" and "City of Blinding Lights," and most interestingly, Bush-bashing and Grammy-winning artists the Dixie Chicks with "Ready to Run." Holla!

Sadly, Mitch Ryder's "Devil With a Blue Dress" is not on the list.

tba

"The Bitch is Back" would be appropriate

blackberry_curve@yahoo.com

Remember the failed '80s Patty Duke sitcom/soap opera "Hail To The Chief"? Yeah. I think they should pick _that_ theme song as "Hillary's song". lol

Lori

You can add your own song to the website. I added Devil with the Blue Dress. Thanks TMZ for the great idea!!!

jr

Last thing we need is Clinton back in the Whitehouse.

Pokerstars

Go Hillary Go

Lori

What about "Its the end of The World" by REM

bayouman

Some suggestions:

Rolling Stones: I can't get no satisfaction

Foreigner: Cold As Ice

Cotton Eyed Joe, just about any version.

Three Dog Night: Liar

critter

Can't anyone remember that John "Facelift" Kerry used U2's "Beautiful Day" as his theme song? It wasn't that long ago, Hillary, perhaps you can be more original...

Pieta

I like "Hit the Road Jack!"

She is the devil.......she already was President for 8 years. It is all about power. I cannot stand the woman - she stands for nothing.......

Rilake

15. She has my vote - this woman rocks! A good role model for women in this country - If your husband cheats on you, support him in public, whip is as s in private, then take over his job and bring home the bacon yourself!!!!

GO HILLARY, YOU ROCK!

Posted at 4:14PM on May 21st 2007 by Go Hillary Clinton!

This post made me laugh so hard.

Me

My song choice for her (which was my write-in vote) was "Loser" by Beck.

Nance

How about the song from the Wizard of OZ......"DING DONG the WITCH IS DEAD" I'll go back to Canada if I think for one moment she might win........Grrrrrrrrrr

Nance

HEY EVERYONE...............Let's all get OUTRAGED about THE PRICE OF GASOLINE.....!!!!!!!!
$3.15 here in DALLAS..............how much is it where your at?

Kennedy

Hillary has been a public servant all her professional life. She has the qualifications to run America. Vote for Hillary!

Mary

54. by Nance.

Regular Gas was $3.379 in Sacramento yesterday....