Screw "Idol," Pick Hillary's Theme Song!

5/21/2007 4:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hillary ClintonDemocratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Clinton is really interested in what the people of America think about the important issues: the war in Iraq, health care and ... her campaign theme song! Sing it, girl!

On the former First Lady's official website, Clintonites can choose from nine songs. The winner will be the New York Senator's presidential anthem. Don't stop thinking about tomorrow, Hills!

Tunes in the running include: "Get Ready" by the Temptations, "Right Here Right Now" by the ever-popular Jesus Jones (huh??), two U2 songs: "Beautiful Day" and "City of Blinding Lights," and most interestingly, Bush-bashing and Grammy-winning artists the Dixie Chicks with "Ready to Run." Holla!

Sadly, Mitch Ryder's "Devil With a Blue Dress" is not on the list.

One for the road

#54 >>> $3.45 in a suburb near CHICAGO Thats the cheep one!

Road Trip Anyone??

nwcanadian

She'll never commit to a position unless it plays to her advantage with any given crowd. She doesn't have any core beliefs....Hillary stands for nothing but Hillary.

annab

how about:

i'm a loser, and i'll never, ever be any good......................

Michael Richards

THATS A GREAT PIC OF HER....NEEDS A BIG OLE C*&k STUFFED IN IT.......BITCH!!!!!

thrown out

yea, she is a pieace of work she called the shots when willie was Prez they are both as crooked as hell and I did not vote for him and I damn sure will not vote for that stupid bitch.

Diane

That woman would never get my vote!! I watched how she treated a homeless man when Bill was running for office she wanted his vote but she would not shake his hand. It was sad to see!! A friend of my son's father had to fly with the Clintons while he was in office and said they were very rude. Thinking Rudy would be a good bet as he is a man of his word and dosen't flip flop the questions around.He's pretty much straight forward!!! Just have to wait and see what they all have to offer.

Rilake

Don't stop thinking about tomorrow, Hills!

We can't stop thinking about years ago when your husband and the fat girl were getting it on while you were celebate. We need our President to also be normal...like able to have sex with their spouse.

Sorry no vote for me...by the way this is a stupid idea. You can't even make a decision about what song you want to use? THAT SAYS ALOT ABOUT WHAT YOU MAY DO IN OUR WHITE HOUSE....HELL TO THE NAW!

Bet he smells

I am ashamed to say that I am from the same state as this media whore. She makes me sick..........Bill should have stuck the cigar in her throat ...and did us all a favor!!!

Go Obama!!!!

Dawn

They have Shania Twain isn't she canadian. Why would you pick U2 or any other tune from a band who can't even vote for you.
But i guess if there money's green doesn't matter now does it.

Frankie Hoge

VOTE FOR THAT BITCH !!!!.......WHEN DONKEYS VOTE.....

SHE'S ONE SPITEFUL BITCH AND OUR COUNTRY DOESN'T NEED ANY MORE HATE THAN WHAT WE NOW HAVE GOING ON........
"""""""""""PLEASE....PLEASE....PLEASE....""""""""""" GIVE US SOME ONE WITH AN OUNCE OF LOVE FOR THIS COUNTRY AND THE WORKING PEOPLE !!!!
SURELY THERE IS ONE PERSON LEFT WITH LOVE FOR AMERICA....GIVE US THE CHANCE TO VOTE FOR THAT KIND OF PERSON !!!!!!

TMZ_User

I won't be voting for Hillary and I can't stand her hubby slick bill they are both slime. God help us all if she wins, I'll move back to blighty. As for a theme how about something from Fem2Fem

studly

sorry HILLARY, no song just AL GORE FOR PRESIDENT

Not So Blind

Hillary is a laugh!!! She didn't even have the guts to walk out on a man who cheated repeatedly..instead, she made everyone else out to be liars and conspirators..what would happen if we were attacked on our soil?? We need to at least have someone in power that would have guts..and one that's not a thief as she and Bill were..How soon so many people forget..They trashed the White House when they left and took everything they could..if memory serves me right, I think Hillary and Bill were made to return some of the items they took from the White House..

LEELA

I have always identified Anita Baker's song, "No One In The World" Rapture Album with Hillary at the time when her husband was naughty.

Susan B

Go Hilary!!!!!!!!!!! I love this woman. She is so intelligent that she will come up with the perfect song for her campaign as well as some answers to cleanup the Bush mess. HILARY WILL WIN THE 2008 ELECTION....... SHE DEFINITELY GETS MY VOTE.