Amy's Eskimo Kisses

5/22/2007 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Winehouse took a break from shooting her latest music video to get all lovey dovey with her new hubby, Blake Fielder-Civil. Too cute.

The "Rehab" singer was on Hollylwood Blvd. this afternoon, shooting the video for her song "My Tears Dry on Their Own." She couldn't tear herself away for long, but snuck away long enough to rub noses with Blake between takes.

The tatooed sweethearts were married in Miami last weekend.

a girl tired of these lamebrain surface bitches... PHILLY!

dog.. i freakin love amy winehouse. Her music is so crazy and appealing i gotta blast it everyday when i wake up. I actually love the way she looks, screw the fact that her hair is a big ball, she got more style than most of yall copy cats (yea her music is 50's-60s inspired, but its just that, INSPIRED). a little advice: finish critiqing amy, go praise you paris hilton shrine, then get a life.

Jax

I don't care what people say, I think this girl is hot and unique.

Peeps

Amy is one fugly heifer.

JolieIsFake

She looks like a washed up junkie hooker to me. This has to be one of he nastiest people I've ever seen. The rotten teeth says a lot, none of which is good. I'd not listen to someone's music that looks like that whether they're good or not. Dirty, dirty, dirty.

stephanie

When did interview with a vampire start shooting again?

Julia

She is nasty!

Angiep

OMG... They both look nasty to me !! Just plain dirtyyyyyyyyy

Kirk

Why does the woman on the right look like a tranny? Who is Amy Winehouse?

cy

This girl is the UGLIEST girl I ever seen!!

rminva

The thing I have always liked about British pop stars is that most of them are very unique and actually write a lot of their own stuff. Unlike most of the cookie cutter/interchangeable boy/girl groups and individual pop stars here in the states.

JENNIFER

Yuck, what is with that hair?? She looks a beehived hooker.

mimi

what the hell is wrong with everyone?!? You know other countries make fun of us for two reasons...boy bands and our obsession with how people look! Amy is one of the most incredible singers/writers our time has seen in a minute. There are comments here from people who don't even know who she is, but you still insult her based on looks! We come from a country that thinks it's a good idea that Paris, Lindsay, Brittney, etc...make records, again what's wrong with this picture? Maybe we should take a lesson from previous generations and other countries and learn how to appreciate music for music and leave the poppy crap for the kids. Amy you rock!

Lenn K.

I don't know her but she looks just plain dirty!!!

Dawn

You want a picture of her feet? #1 that's weird.

JayBee