Eva Longoria -- Bum on the Volleyball Court

5/22/2007 1:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria is terrible at volleyball. Who cares?

The asstastic actress got down and dirty during the "Spike for HOPE" celebrity beach volleyball tourney over the weekend.

As you can see, Eva is quite charitable!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Ah, grow up people. What I see in this picture is someone on the beach, playing vollyball - do you see what girls playing professional volleyball wear? I've seen much less (more) on the beach. TMZers don't get out much, huh? Eva has a perfect ass, I think that's what's got these girls panties in a bunch! Go Eva! She can wear whatever she wants and look great!

anthonysdreamgirl**

hey jessica, you dirty white bitch, you sound like trailer park trash. does your mommy know you call other races dirty? skank. go back to junior high.

Jane

I get so sick of seeing her and hearing her name but I have to admit, she has a FANTASTIC ass! Not a drop of cellulite - not fair!!

ASSKICKER

Oh yeah, tell me you wouldn't hit that..... deeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious

Dawn Day

Great ass?! What ass? I see an ass crack but it looks like her thighs just keep going and going. Some people are just too easy to please!! Barbie has a better ass and her's is pretty flat!

Doug

No form to ass - he thights are same size - disgusting - no formed slender gal that doesn't work out and simply relies on not eating as form to stay supposedly in shape - it's not working.... instead of kankles, i'll call it hipbuttinkles.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Are you gay, Doug?

STAR

YEAH I AGREE#14 WHO PLAYS VOLLEYBALL
WITH A THONG AND SKIRT? LOL
I GUESS SHE WAS LOOKING FOR EXPOSURE!

More uncensored pics of Eva Longoria here...
and all the latest gossip news!!!
THESTARBLOGGER.COM
THESTARBLOGGER.COM
THESTARBLOGGER.COM
THESTARBLOGGER.COM
THESTARBLOGGER.COM
THESTARBLOGGER.COM

Sweetz82

Did someone miss and try to enter the wrong way...oopsie...a bruise was left!!!

Fluffy P

HEY WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS PICTURE. THE PHOTOGRAPHER JUST GOT PERVITIS. EVA IS A SEXY WOMAN WITH A GREAT BODY. SHE'S JUST SHOWING OFF HER GOODS. WHAT'S SO UNUSUSAL ABOUT THAT ? JUST LOOK A BRITNEY SPEARS ...EVERY PICTURE THAT I SEE OF HER SHE IS WEARING SKANKY OUTFITS..AND SHE HAS CHILDREN FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dirty white boy.

Eva knew exactly what she was doing. SKANK....Media .SKANK.

TX FLY GRL

ummmmm is that a big zit on her bootie???? EWWWW

Dawn Day

PMSing Kate (#54) ???? Granted, Madison's comment was off color but dang gurl.

Woo hoo, watch out Madison, you've pissed her off now!

annab

SHE IS JUST A BRUNETTE VICTORIA BECKHAM: REALLY ANNOYING AND IRRITATING!

WHAT IS SHE, ABOUT 5'0", 98 POUNDS? WHOA....SEXY......NOT!!!!!!!

IT IS BAD ENOUGH THAT HER FACE IS EVERYWHERE, NOW WE HAVE TO SEE HER ASS?

Black Macho Gal

She makes me all tingly in my special place.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments