Hayden

Does Lollipops, Not Stripper Poles

5/22/2007 12:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that 17-year-old "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere hit the club scene in NYC over the weekend, but vodka, stripper poles and available men were not on the menu. Unlike some Hollywood starlets we know...

0522_hayden_cookies_fm-1
Sources inside the The Plumm nightclub tell TMZ that owner Noel Ashman sent a complimentary bottle of vodka over to Hayden's table, which she politely refused -- giving it to her parents and manager, while the 17-year-old actress enjoyed lollipops and animal crackers instead. For real! Hayden also turned down an opportunity to try out the club's stripper pole, choosing to grind down a few sandwiches instead.

An underage star staying out of trouble? Weird.

whocares

WHY DOES TMZ KEEP REPORTING ON HER? SINCE WHEN DID SHE BECOME
FAMOUS?
WHO THE HECK WATCHES HEROES ANYWAY? WOULD'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF HER IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS DAMN SITE THAT KEEPS MENTIONING HER.

Hater

Damn she is hot! Every time I see a picture of her I have to go and pull my pudding!

what you talkin' 'bout mrs. garrett?

I Love Hayden. WOOHOO!!! Good to hear there's someone out there not acting like Briney, Paris, Lindsay or Nicole.

Ally

Hey ZZZZ.....

Haven't you noticed TMZ has "favorites"? People they report on just because they like them? Hayden is one of those people....

Crystal

She so cute. I hope she stays good forever. They are too many messed up starlets out there in Hollywood.

Julia

Who in the hell is this girl?

Julia

Who in the hell is this girl?

TMZ_User

I hope Hayden stays pure forever unlike them tramps Paris, Britney and Lindsay. Hayden 18th b day = HUMP day Hayden is so hot but I feel dirty for saying that since I'm an old whale or is that shark (theme from Jaws playing in the background)

me

I think its just an act for her...similar to britney spears and all the others playing the im going to remain a virgin until im married card a few years back...if she really is so innocent, she would have gone to a restaraunt to pig out, not a bar.

marqy

good for her and people if you can get in a club at 17 why not go???? hell her parents was with her but the whole animal cracker deal seriously kid??!!!

glynne1964

Hayden Panettiere is a beautiful girl who can act! Think back to her role in "Remember the Titans"? She was very, very good & has just gotten better!

I know that LL's hope is to win an Oscar before she is 30 or whatever, but my money is on Hayden becoming an Oscar winner before her! Hayden shows much more maturity & respect than LL, Britney & Paris combined! Hell...even if you added in those girls' families, Hayden would still have more maturity, class & respect!

Keep up the great work, girl! You'll be famous for being a smart actress instead of a dumb celeb. Yup, there's a difference! Looking forward to the next season of Heroes! It rocks!

SinCity

It's good to hear that a young actress can have a fun time without getting drunk. But I'm a little surprised that the owner of the Plumm is allowing in a 17 yr old and is offering her a bottle of vodka. Where are the cops when you need them? Must be different strokes for different states. In my state, you aren't legally allowed in a bar at 17 even with your parents. And adults can't offer them alcohol in the club. Not unless they want to deal with the police and lose their liquor license.

So TMZ, do your sources know how to fill out a police report? Unless it's above and aboard in his area, Ashman would be smart to clarify this story.

Wrestlingsucks

It won't be long before she gets caught by TMZ frenchkissing a girl on a dancefloor and toking a joint with Steve-O... Man I can't wait!!!

Genevieve

I hope the owner of the club gets in trouble for trying to give alcohol to a minor. What a loser. Thank God there are some actresses out there that still act their age. Maybe I'll forgive her for hanging out with Paris before.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3