Kellie Pickler's Dad Busted Again!

5/22/2007 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the mugshot of Clyde "Bo" Pickler Jr., father of "American Idol" Kellie Pickler, who was arrested (again) recently on several larceny charges.
Bo Pickler, Kellie Pickler
Bo Pickler was allegedly stealing old, run-down cars and taking them to salvage yards to sell them. Pickler has been charged with three felony charges of stealing a motor vehicle, and one charge of obtaining property through false pretenses. He is being held on a $26,000 bond in the Stanly County Jail.

Celebrity Mugshots Gallery: Click to launch photosPapa Pickler was released from a Florida prison in 2006, after serving a three-year sentence for stabbing his neighbor. Kellie was a presenter on the 2007 CMT Music Awards.

JCE

WHO CARES ABOUT KELLIE'S DAD. SHE IS WHO SHE IS. SHE'S GREAT & WISH HER THE BEST. HER FATHER WILL COME AROUND ONE DAY. BESIDES THAT KELLIE PICKLER BEST OF WISHES TO YOU

Don

It sounds like Pickler is in a real "pickle"!!!!

Jon

That Man is Hot he will be Poplular in Jail.

Kelly will be Fine atleast her granfather raised her right.

Ryan Seacrest has a tiny weewee

I'd like to see some of you make your snide remarks and call him these names in person. Then I could watch him rip your head off and crap down your neck.

Looks to me like Bo Pickler is a big boy who can take care of himself. What I would like to know is what makes this so newsworthy since Kellie is out on her own now. Get an exclusive on Kellie and Jordin Tootoo's relationship. As for this story.......big deal.........I want to know what Kellie is doing.....not her dad.

sheila

ok responder number 6, thats like saying The Great George Strait cheats on his wife because he sings about it....... not all songs are real life experiences of the singers, also Kelli got her boobs done to emulate The great Dolly Pardon, like Anna Nichol did to look like Marilyn Monroe, probably because they have/had no personality of their own. Kelli was just another AI to use the sympathy vote, don't get me wrong, I like both Kelli and Carrie as singers, but only on the radio......

allison

Poor girl,she such a sweet girl am sure it is not easy not having your own mother and father .But it can be just as good if not better with your grandparents,she grown up well and does not deserve hearing about her fathers loser problems practically shoved in her face on tabloids,we do not care about what this man is doing,we would rather hear about what Kelly is doingnow that she has made something of her self.Best wishes Kelly,keep your chin up !!!!!

allison

Hope there is a 3 strikes your out deal for this person,because you really cant call him a man,if this is his second you can bet there will be a third.

Cici

If I remember correctly, Kellie is from Albemarle NC which has a population of over 15000. I wouldn't consider her a small town girl (http://www.ci.albemarle.nc.us/ec/demographics.htm). And why are we debating Carrie vs. Kellie? I, personally, like them both but I believe Carrie has a little more talent.

sheila

Sorry Number 6, I meant responder number 7

Kim

Kelly, Hang in there! I am so glad you are making a life for yourself! You are not your father, You are Kelly!! I wish you the very best!

T

I once read that anybody can become a father/mother, but it takes someone special to be a daddy/mama. Thank God for her grandparents! They are very special people. I truly believe they're the reason Kellie has the strength and the wherewithall to get past this, too. Good Luck, Kellie and many happy days!

Pamela Lucas

Like all of us, we have no control over what our parents do, but we still love them. Kelly is a very strong young lady and she will make it thru this also. KELLY KEEP ON KEEPING ON. WE LOVE YOU.

Renae

You go Kelly is a moron, Who cares that Carrie underwood sang "Jesus take the wheel" It has nothing to do with someone having a baby or not! It has a meaning behind it about being forgiven and asking for help when one cant do it alone. Listen to the song dork! Kellie Pickler is also a wonderful person and I feel for her, her dad came into her life and promised change and then messed up again, So sorry Kellie! God Bless you hon.

Ryan Seacrest has a tiny weewee

Carrie is as fake as the generic music she sings. That fake nicey nice crap Carrie always gives is enough to make someone puke. Is there anything about Carrie that's for real. Even when she sings it sounds fake, it doesn't even sound like she is relating to the word at all, or is it she can't because the song is fake as well.

I'm glad Kellie kept her music real and co-wrote many of the songs. Even the ones she didn't co-write at least she picked ones she can relate to. Doing so was a brilliant move because she kept her music real and it comes off as real when she sings. It's no wonder when she sings "I Wonder" that so many are touched by the emotion put into the song that it can bring them to tears. A singer can't do that unless they feel their music.

And when it comes to Kellie's personality being real she wouldn't be able to have the wit and charm she has if she didn't keep it real.

marthe

Why is this even news? Kelly Pickler is a talented girl and she is making something out of her life! You can't choose your family! God bless her and I hope she has a great life from here on... she desrves it for sure.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments