Rosie: Get Me Outta Here, Stat!

5/22/2007 1:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell sure is itching to be done with "The View," and she's definitely not hiding her displeasure with her co-hosts after what she called an "explosive" day yesterday on the air.

Likening herself on her blog at rosie.com to a "senior in highschool [sic],", the talk queen made it clear that the end of June -- and her tenure on the show -- can't come fast enough. "It's sunny and i wanna stay home/be done/move on," she writes. "The end is always rocky/one must focus."

Ro also addressed yesterday's show, in which she came under fire for supposedly equating American soldiers with terrorists on a previous show (which she explained was a misinterpretation of her words). Several fans wrote in to point out that her co-hosts Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Joy Behar, and Barbara Walters seemed to "gang up" on her, with Babwa giving an especially pointed lesson in the definitions of "terrorist" and "jihadist."

Rosie's response? "It upsets me/frankly/but what can u do ... today was weird." Buckle up, "View" fans. Should be an interesting few weeks.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JohnnyG

Buckle up, "View" fans. Should be an interesting few weeks."

You got it, but what you fail to mention is it's also going to be the LAST interesting few weeks on that show. Rosie's taking half the show's ratings with her. Barbara and her pathetic band of geeks and losers aren't going to have an easy time staying on the air once the STAR says adios.

Tangie

I have always went to tmz, but no more. This personal E mailing should not be allowed, and this utter nonsense of name calling is showing me how illiterate some people are. . I'll find a more intelligent site to read some logical debates. I can see this ain't the place! And before you start bashing me, Philly Boy, about how this site is meant for just that, go back and read the cruel things you wrote. And your a father? LOL Not really, hon.

Tangie

Rosie is gonna be gone soon, then who ya gonna call a fat pig?

Geri

God bless you Lisa, Love ya Hon!!!

Geri

I guess we could start with you Toady, then we could go onto Rachel Ray, the sky is the limit. Good day to you Toady. If you have any other questions feel free to get back to me.

Tangie

God bless you PB, you are a hater. Haters, terrorists, people losing their cool over mundane things. You went ballistic not over her anti-Americanism, but about people who didn't agree with you. Way too many people like you in this world. I don't hate you because you don't have the intelligence to see that personally attacking Rosie is just not what's it's about. It is my opinion that a debate should be about issues, not how much someone weighs. Yeah she has a big mouth, spewing nonsensical rants, but if people can't see things have to be addressed in a civil way, there is no hope for world peace. You seem somewhat intelligent, PB, so why can't you see being a decent human being is probably better?

religously_far_right

Uh, yeah - whoever hi-jacked my name and said that I had 2 abortions - you are REALLY reaching because you can't keep up intellectually.

Nice Try though! How about putting that much thought into your actual argument.

And to whoever said that I am honest but I need to realize people have different views, that's fine. I do agree that people should be able to do whatever they want with THEIR lives. But when we are talking about abortion - so we aren't just talking about their lives.

HsouixZ

THE SHOW HAS BEEN DYING FOR YEARS. IF YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT BLONDE IDIOT HASSELLOFF...HUMPALUMP....BASSELLPECK...OR HASSLEBECK: OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS, CAN PROVIDE 4OMINUTES OF INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION YOU PEOPLE ARE NUTS. SHE SHRIEKS LIKE CHICKEN LITTLE! THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING! A TERRIOST HIT ME ON THE HEAD! SHE'S A HUMAN BOOBLE-HEAD. HER HEAD IS AS EMPTY AS SENIOR CITIZEN'S CHECK ACCOUNT BY THE 4TH OF THE MONTH. THE WHOLE SHOW HAS BECOME A JOKE OF IT'S SELF! THEY AINT NO REGIS PHILBIN AND KELLY!

A.J.

Amen Maryann!

Geri

Lisa, I just enjoy messing with some of the people in here. I quite frankly could care less aout Rosie or elzi or anyone on that lame show. But the enjoyment of pissing people like you off so quickly and you all make it so easy, to me is priceless. Yes my rants are totally unnecessary, I agree with you on that. But come on, do you really think that this topic is really worth debating? I really don't think so. I mean these people like Rosie Eliz and BW and the transvestite one,,Emmm Joy. are talk show people that have lives outside the show and trust me, they could give a rats ass about any of you. I know you are all made to feel as if Rosie loves you because she blogs you and has charities that give money to Kids. They think they are elite and would not piss on you if you were on fire. So try not to get to rapped up in all this stuff. At the end of the day they all go to there multi million dollar Apt's in NY or during the summer to some other exotic place and don't give people like you or me a second thought. I'll try to calm down with the verbal abuse. Take care

LOU

THIS IS MY FIRST AND ONLY ONLINE POSTING, SO PLEASE HEAR ME (I just can’t TAKE it anymore!):

Your grandchildren will all be speaking CHINESE if the few people with real CHARACTER and INTEGRITY LIKE ROSIE choose to (“CONVENIENTLY”) remain silent.

She’s smart enough to see that a 231 Year Old Republic is being SYSTEMATICALLY DISMANTLED by a FEW GREED-MONGERS at the top of the food chain—
“leaders” who are selling you out (actually PAST TENSE-- SOLD YOU OUT) to build their blood-monied PERSONAL empires.

T H I N K (!?!) FOR ONE MOMENT PEOPLE----What does ROSIE HAVE TO GAIN (?) by espousing UNPOPULAR and UNCOMFORTABLE POINTS OF V I E W????

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She’s being crucified in the media AS WOULD ANYBODY SPEAKING TRUTH THAT’S HARD TO HEAR. (Imagine how few Germans went on RADIO programs in 1942 denouncing Hitler’s actions—NOBODY DARED!).

ROSIE battles personal depression but STILL FIGHTS FOR HER COUNTRY’S FUTURE because she UNDERSTANDS THE VALUE AMERICA had.; AND, she has CHILDREN who would SUFFER HER SILENCE.

ROSIE is a MAJOR HERO; but just as was JESUS CHRIST, she is being misunderstood and CAST as the ENEMY when in fact SHE’S THE ONE FIGHTING FOR Y O U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(In Pyschology, Rosie's a "KOHLBERG 6" ----google it!)

You Rosie-haters remind me of someone DROWNING who FIGHTS/RESIST/PUNCHES his RESCUER when that person is endangering his own safety to rescue someone else.

Think about it.

It would be so much EASIER and PROFITABLE for HER to “tow the party line” like her blonde counterpart (who’s a sweet girl); and,
perhaps be TREATED (and paraded) (TO DINNER with) LIKE A QUEEN ;)!!!

You’ve been DOOPED people. You’re allowing yourself to be manipulated by fear and ignorance. Some of our forefathers DIED to create the American Experiment—at least honor THEIR sacrifices……
Get a clue people before it’s ABSOLUTELY too late (if not already)…………
LOU from TEXAS

Mel

"I would love to know how many of those so critical of Rosie actually watch the show." - I personally have watched all the most recent programs in their entirety.

"You cannot get accurate information when you are only getting snippits from so-called news or entertainment shows" – I completely agree.

"for all of you hateful freaks who can't stand her" - You have no point if you have to revert to name calling.

"why don't you get a life and change the channel" - Her comments are on all channels (that's the point right), the blogs, newspapers, etc…

"she has the luxury of saying what she thinks without fear of repercusions" - Freedom of speech is a luxury shared by all Americans, what she has is a platform provided by ABC.

"brave enough to say so" - Soldiers are brave.

“And the Bush administration. . . . “ – Is a political debate best discussed somewhere besides entertainment blogs like TMZ. That goes for abortion as well.

“She speaks the truth. She is against Bush, but is for America - the way it is meant to be.” - Do you really mean “The way it is meant to be”. How Orwellian of you.

She supports the troops and has never called them terrorists. Our government is the terrorists and she is brave enough to say so! - That reminds me of the Brady Bunch episode where Greg wants to live by exact words. I think Rosie would appreciate that reference being a TV nostalgia fan.

“Rosie is gonna be gone soon, then who ya gonna call a fat pig?” – Is this the same toady who wrote nuke all Arabs?

HsouixZ – Rosie is that you?

Maryann – You had me at hello. You lost me at ass.

Play nice Philly Boy.

Have a good day everyone!

Mel

Is anyone watching the knock down drag out fight Rosie and Elisabeth are having today. Barbara should be so proud, lol!

Geri

Rosie, I can't say anything bad to you being from Philly and all, but really come on, Do you really think rosie O has the ability to debate anyone on anything ans sound as if she knows what she is talking about. She is without a clue. And did you see Silverstone pretty much ignore Eliz as she came on the stage and huged all the others. But Eliz got in her 2 sense as I expected. This girl is the future and I'm proud to see a young lady so able to make people like Rosie O (not you ) look this stupid. It shows me that the next generation is not as lost as I thought they were. I'm trying to play nice put some of these robots are just to funny. I can't help myself.

Mel

I go back to my original statement - Rosie is the pot calling the kettle black. She attacks Elisabeth on her blog but wants her to support her on The View. She looks like she is heading for a nervous breakdown. She really needs to stop drinking. Alcohol and anti-depressants don't mix.

“And did you see Silverstone pretty much ignore Eliz as she came on the stage and huged all the others.” – I saw it.

It’s funny they are competing to talk to the guests. I love the fact that Rosie has said repeatedly that she will stop talking but she doesn’t. She can’t help herself.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments