Jacko Gets Male Escort in London

5/23/2007 2:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Buttoned down in a blue pinstriped shirt, and wearing his signature black floodpants, Michael Jackson maneuvered his way through London's Heathrow airport yesterday with the help of an armed, four-man security team. Jacko doesn't do anything without protection.

The lipstick-wearing enigma is reportedly in Britain to attend the 25th birthday party of Brunei's Prince Azim and reportedly earn $10 mil for the appearance.

Peter Pan's got to scrape up the cash to fix up the Liza wig and 1982 RayBan collection!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

DINAH

GO HEAD MICHEAL JACKSON
WITH YOUR BAD SELF MICHEAL IS THE BADEST NO ONE CAN TOUCH HIM IF HE RAN FOR PRESIDENT HE WOULD WIN $10,000,000,DOLLARS HE'S BAD

Gracie

MJ, R-Kelly and OJ.. all on a ship to nowhere! He must be broke, Dang on shame 10 Mil to show up....

luvbeingagrandma8x

All of you MJ haters need to get over yourselves!! First of all..Michael was cleared of all charges.It's time to let it go.Second of all..Janet's career is far from ruined. What planet are you on? There will never be another person in our era quite like Mike..no matter what.He is a VERY talented performer and doesn't need to prove himself to ANYONE. What he does with the 10 million is none of our business. So don't be upset that no one is knocking down your door for anything.

Marcia

Ever notice how the people who set themselves up to judge others are the ones who suffer the most when they are judged in return? Just a thought.

01King

stop all the hatting if MJ was white playing wiyh your kid you'd consent to that like your church does and your relatives get life

Karen

You all should just keep your comments to your self. No one knows what s really in the heart of Michael. Which one of you witnessed him moslest anyone? All of you thowing stones. The court found him innocent and I watched it all and if I had been a juror, I would have too. Look at your own home before you judge others.

Greg

You know, i really dont know whether or not Michael Jackson molested little boys but i do believe in our justice system...and for some reason 12 jurors found him not guilty....and i read these comments and feel really sad that a man can be found not guilty but yet people still judge him....reality is...noone knows what happened but Michael, that boy and God......and i also have to wonder, if we could take a glimpse into the lives of some of these people who are judging if we wouldnt judge them ourselves...

Dream

You guys need to leave Michael Jackson alone. Why is that no has anything to talk about other than Michael Jackson and the child molestation case? He was acquitted. Leave it alone. He was and still is a musical genius and legend. And he is still a super star.

rose

There was something I noticed while looking at the Picture of Michael Jackson walking thru Heathrow Airport. Please look for yourself and decide what you think it could be...Just under HIS right jaw it appears to be a large sized lump, tumor or bulging of the skin in that area also a reddened color to it. Am i seeing things? maybe because I am a nurse I notice it?

rose

I looked again at this lump and it definitely is a lump or tumor something growing from the inside to the outside of his Right jaw. Nope! Its defintely NOT swollen glands....to big to be swollen glands.

meow

michael I still love you and always will. remember greater is god that is in you than man is in the world. man will let you down but god won't. stay strong
love meow.

Linda

Hi you guys let up on Michael, He isn't the only sinner in this world, the bible said we all have sinned.
God is the only judge. We have to forgive this is bible, Now you no every body has do something wrong
remember what thw bible said, we all have sinned, you see this don't leave anyone out, our sins don't
have to be what Michael did, Sin could be just not loving everyone as God told up to. sin could be something as simply as curseing, lieing, Just red the tenth commandments in Dueteronomy 5 Chapter,
If we don't keep them,then we are sinner.Now this is what God said in his word, so if Michael gose to down
we go with him. I pray this don't happen to any of us. if we have the love of God in us. we will love
whomever we met. it dosen't matter who they are.White or Black. WE want God to forgive us when we sin.
God said if we don't forgive other 's he want forgive us, (again) remember we all have done something
wrong in our life's, THAT will send us to hell as well.., Read your bibles and you will see just what God says about this, I learn this from the bible myself, these verse helpd me a whloe lot, a few decades ago, when
My husband sister killed him.I hope this help someone in the way it helped my family.God loves you all,
I love you too.