Jordin Sparks

Fashion Giant

5/23/2007 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jordin SparksWith her Gap jeans and Sketchers sneakers nowhere to be found, "American Idol's" Jordin Sparks is being tweezed, waxed and flat-ironed into her Badgley Mischka gowns! After all, "American Idols" aren't born -- they're made!!

The high-end designers have outfitted the gorgeous 17-year-old for tonight's finale, making it the first time a world renowned couture house has custom-made ensembles for an "A.I." finale. Good thing Melinda Doolittle was cut -- Badgley Mischka gowns don't come in neckless!

Last night's show also featured Jordin wearing a slimming black and green mini-dress by Poppie Couture (pictured here), which designer/stylist Poppie Harris handbeaded herself. And to think, just last month, Jordin was buying Nicole Miller dresses off the rack at Bloomingdales. Quelle Horreur!

Besides the BM frocks, Jordin is also expected to don a dress by Katharine McPhee's favorite designer from last season, Dina Bar El. Let's hope being tall with long dark hair and curves works out better for Jordin than it did for Kat. Meow!

today's society is way too shallow

Jordin and Melinda are both beautiful women. I find it sad that all people can see is size. When did being fat become derogative? Who decided that anyone who is not skinny is the lessor of society? How is Jordins size affecting any of you who felt a need to says such harsh things about her weight? Those who are shallow because they feel they are perfect are in for a rude wake-up call. Judge not or be judged. What will you do if your life is saved by a person heavier than you, say "Thanks lard ass"? How about the person who grants you a job, what if they are fat? Are you not going to take the job? You guys need to wake up and realize that there is only one perfect being in this world and it is not the idiot that wrote this article or any of the posters who felt a need to be so mean. He is God, he loves us all so why can't we love each other. I pray for you all.

Congratulations to Jordin for winning season six!
Peace

RoyaleCelebratyARP

Oh my God! She look like Raven-Symoné ...( Olivia, the youngest member of comedian Bill Cosby's family )

RON

Rob G

I'd hit it, big girls need love too. To bad barba couldn't sing that would have been nice to check her sexy ass out for while longer.

johnnie

That was an ugly remark about Melinda because she has more talent in her little finger than Blake and Jordin put together. Neither on of them are AI material. So there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEREZ HIVton

til Jordan reaches ideal size.

PEREZ HIVton

She would be cute if she lost a few ( OK! A lot ) of pounds!

PEREZ HIVton

Nicolle Ritchie looks way better.this girl is HUGE.

PEREZ HIVton

To me they are like men,zero appeal for me.I think only guys with low self esteem date em.

Jus D truth

Yeah, Jordin is real good, I think her size represents the MAJORITY of women in the USA. I'm sure some will disagree, but we live in the fast world & fast fat food is what they all eat. Lets all remember 'WHAT'S GOOD TO THE LIPS - STICKS TO THE HIPS"
Dan & CostaMesaBoy, you two are way tooo funny!!!! I love ya both!!! OOOH, and Victoria too!!!

kim

it's hilarious to see her standing next to ryan or blake, i know they're both leprachaun-sized men, but they make her look like a giant!!!

GO JORDIN!!!!!!!

Rob G

I'd hit it so she could buy me stuff and give me money. She is cute she would be better with a 50 pound drop in weight, but no need to worry the famous life will hook her up with all the coke she needs to get rid of that extra baggage.

chey

"Good thing Melinda Doolittle was cut -- Badgley Mischka gowns don't come in neckless!"

That is YOUR opinion, now here is MINE.........
YOU are in the wrong business....you sound like an American Idol REJECT that can't sing a note. I picture you as a tone deaf turtle-head no talent wannabe........What an insult to Melinda & Badgley Mischka.....Your comments are LOW CLASS.

Obiviously you are not a writer, but I hear you MAY could find a job as a "greeter" somewhere!

Hlia

I watched last ngihgt they were both good but i want Jordan to win good luck Jordan !

Crystal

WOW...i don't watch AI so i really haven't seen much of this girl,but in this picture she sure don't look FAT to me ..she looks to be a healthy weight ,i mean sure u can't see her bones sticking out but she looks good to me....not very pretty though

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments