McGowan's

Public Affair

5/23/2007 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Robert Rodriguez and "Grindhouse" muse Rose McGowan have finally gone public with their relationship.

0523_mcgowan_getty-1
The two arrived hand-in-hand to the premiere of Quentin Tarantino's "Death Proof" in Cannes last night, putting to rest speculation they hooked up during the filming of Rodriguez's "Planet Terror."

The two had previously denied any on-set boot-knockin', as rumors went rabid that Rodriguez cheated on his then-wife -- and "Planet Terror" co-producer, Elizabeth Avellan -- with the former "Charmed" witch. At the time, reps for the film said the couple had split "long before" production began.

Homewrecker or not, McGowan's got a new man -- and probably a good shot of snagging the lead role in Robert's just-announced "Barbarella" remake.

TenAfterMidnight

Didn't like her on Charmed, still don't like her. Something about her oozes manipulation and deception. And a wee bit narcissistic.

Caely

She doesn't look like Terri Hatcher. She looks like that lady from Designing Women - Dixie Carter. Take it easy on the plastic surgery, Rose. Soon you'll end up looking like Joan Rivers.

duke

Yeah, I agree about Robert Rodriguez films being too nihilistic and ugly - probably explains his attraction to Rose. I won't criticize Rose for her fair skin, as I can't stand that orange spray-tanned skin and leathery parched-looking skin like Dina snd Lindsay Lohan cause they've used tanning beds way too much. But Rose is just skanky looking, skanky acting, skanky THINKING, and who over the age of 12 bothers with silly "Charmed" reruns. Robert will dump Rose or Rose will dump Robert and that won't take long. Robert's wife is well rid of the bum. A remake of Barbarella??? WTF for??? A stupid movie the first time, even for that decade, and no one will bother it with a second time. So, another box-office bomb in the making, didn't they learn from Grindhouse? They'd better take a cue from "Georgia Rule." If a movie is going to "star" Rose McGowan, some big-name actors better be used to get SOMEONE to watch it. If not for Jane Fonda and Felicity Huffman, Georgia Rule would have been a much bigger bomb - few went to see Lohan and, apparently, few go to see McGowan, either, no matter how little she is wearing. The box-office has spoken, better listen!

Lea

Looks like a ho... by golly.... she looks just like AnGeLiNa!!!

Angela

FAB!
This is Hollywood there is no sanctity of marriage ..never has been..a few couples MAYBE but then usually time shows those men or women were gay..
artists and entertainers dont follow the same rules and then dont have to because we soar them up on high thrones and then knock the legs off it when they reach the clouds

love or lust KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!
He is smokin fine..Ive always thought so.. I bet the attraction tween them was undeniable
TASTY!! TASTY!!

Lydia Layne

I really have no respect for a woman who can't find a man of her own without taking someone else's. No better than a common farm animal that can't control it's primal urges. Grow up and think about someone else besides yourself. I also agree with the other poster about karma biting you in the ass, watch out.

Crackman

I wouldn't make a big deal about Robert being Mexican - I would have never have thought he was Hispanic save for his last name. And if he feels like boinking Rose who cares? They look hot together. She's worked hard, started from nothing, let her have her man. And what a hot man he is!!

Miapocca

SHE PULLED A JOLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

val

STOP THE BOTOX ROSE! PLEASE!

jennie

She looks like Teri Hatcher...spooky

JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin

#29, you're right. You would think Rodriguez would have learned from Grindhouse, that tributes/remakes of crappy films don't really do well at the box office, and have no artistic value whatever.

Hollywood is remaking bad films, and the remakes are worse than the originals. That's depressing.

HA

Rose looks nothing like Terri Hatcher. They have different skin
color, hair color, and bone structure. And all you racists, don't
hate because a hispanic man has more money than YOU! And just
because his last name is Rodriguez doesn't automatically make him
Mexican. He can be of any hispanic origin...Puerto Rican, Spanish,
Latin, Cuban, etc. Learn your cultures.

Taeylor

Robert and his wife both said they seperated before Grindhouse even went into production. I love how everyone assumes and doesn't know the truth. Even I don't know the truth, but if they say they didn't then I beleive them. Also Rose had to have plastic surgery, she was in a terrible accident. Her glasses broke and sliced up her face.

OG

I'm really dissapointed in Robert. I've following his career since El Mariachi, read his book, bought all his movies, I really liked the dude. Only he and his wife know why they broke up, but I hope it's not because of this Pendeja!

She Looks Fabulous

Why blame the woman? Rose is not married to Robert's wife, he is or was. He apparently wanted to leave her.

Put things in perspective. I personally have never been able to make a man stay with me when he wanted to go. Also, when he was hot on me, no other woman could take his attention away from me. Think about it.

Many women are so quick to point a finger at a woman for dating a man who has left his wife. The way some men operate, they know it is over at homewith their marriage, children involved or not, they find another woman to make sure they are covered with companionship, then they seem to dump the wife.

If anything, talk about Robert for not making a clean break from his wife before he found another woman. This only adds to her woes. I bet it wasn't peachy cream at home before this happened.

For the record, I only date men who are either single or divorced. Not interested in men who are separated, or unhappy at home. They have to be free like me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments