Sharon Stone -- Flabulous!

5/23/2007 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Stone might want to think about doing a few squats instead of lounging around on a big boat.

The actress oozed over the strings of her teeny-weeny bikini yesterday as she soaked in the sun off the coast of Cannes aboard Roberto Cavalli's yacht. Seems like she's always had a thing for sea men.

smart chick

She looks great for 50! It's also the lighting you shot that in! Look at pics of Britney or Mischa Barton (they're half Sharon's age) and they have it too... C'mon. Give the woman a break! She looks great. I'm with the others on this one.... Sharon's still hot at 50!

StretchMarks

you know - that isn't flab --- it's stretch marks. That's exactly where they normally appear. I am 31 and am very toned (and probably too skinny) but my annoying stretch marks give me the appearence of having cellulite on my butt. So I'm getting them fixed the week after next so that I look my age.

But just an FYI that that is NOT actually flab or cellulite. Stretch marks give the appearence of uneveness/wrinkles and are a very annoying fact or pregnancy. the rest of her looks great!

annanicolestern

SHARON!!! yikes! you need a spray tan darlin'.

You still have a beautiful face tho :)

Disgusted!!!!

If I can look as good as her at 50 I'll be a happy camper. Who cares about a bit of cellulite? I'm several years younger and have more than her. She a person not a mannaquin people! Good grief. And we wonder why kis these days are too obsessed with their bodies? Oh no...has nothing to do with pressure from society does it? Grow up TMZ! the person taking this pic is probably 300 pounds and looks like the hind end of an elephant!

REY-noldo

It's called AGE. Good god TMZ. Let's see how your fat asses look when your her age.

Kennedy

No one is perfect and TMZ did not airbrush her, so there you go; Sharons imperfections. If I were Sharon, I would have wore cute tight boy cut bottoms. I'm sure the guy she is with doesn't mind because he's going to get laid.

annab

noooooo, most 50 year olds don't look like that.

alreadybad

Most of the females responding have cellulite and probably much more than Ms. Stone, who is at least comfortable enough in her own body to not care what they think. Touché Ms. Stone, what do the young know,? Nada.

annab

okay, the ass is UGLY, but wtf is up with that HAIR?????????????
I THINK THE HAIR JUMPED OVERBOARD WHEN IT GOT A LOOK AT THAT ASS!

annab

BET THAT IS THE LAST TIME THAT ASS GETS INVITED ONTO THAT YACHT!

billy jack

She really doesn't look that bad. Actually, she looks damn fine. She just needs a different choice in swimwear. Work it, Sharon....in a one piece, please.

gagal

Come on people Women get Cellulite. You could weigh 100 lbs and still have cellulite. Comment from Stretch Marks: this is cellulite not stretch marks. I think she looks good for 50, give her a break.

Petite

Cellulite has to do with the connective tissues that hold a womans skin to her flesh below. Men don't show much cellulite because their connective tissue is in a criss-cross pattern, whereas a woman's connective tissue is in straight up and down 'ribbons'. That's why we look "puckered". You can weigh 100 lbs and still show your pucker!

(It's also a way to identify a female corps)

JLR

Dear young posters, 50 is not old. And yes, there are many 56/60 year olds, every day brown suga mommas without cottage cheese, buttered cream thighs and buttocks. I know, I'm one of them. Further, Sharon can get rid of her cottage cheese in a gym.. But why should she? She's not making a movie. Besides, her face looks real good, her personality soars, and could pull any of you young bloods!!!

Erika

In general she looks great for her age, BUTT a nice sarong around the gibbly bits, and everyone would be, "wow, she looks fabulous.

Let's start a campaign...full-length mirrors in all Hollywood home!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments