The World Has Ended. Heidi and Spencer Are Engaged.

5/23/2007 7:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag, Spencer PrattStop what you are doing. This is a moment you will remember forever. MTV's "Hills" stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have done it. They're engaged. For now.

As Us Magazine just reported, the "world's best boyfriend" popped the question to his 20-(yes 20)-year-old fiancee last night in Santa Barbara. Obviously, she said yes.

According to Us, Pratt picked up a diamond encrusted platinum band at Zales a jewelry store in Brentwood, Calif.

Don't expect Lauren to be designing Heidi's dress. Her invite got lost in the mail.

bigsum412005

I hate Spencer. I hate him on the show too. I am so upset that heidi is going to marry him. I think it wont last, for the simple fact that if he goes to the clubs he will flirt with girls and leave with them like he did on the show. I give it 3 days.

bigsum412005

i hate spencer i dont think it will last. He'll end up cheating on her like he did on the show. Heidi doesnt deserve that.

WWE does it right.

Who are these losers and why should I care?

Ross

Maybe Heidi has got him figured out...

doris

Spencer sux and is ugly and it won't last for long.

lainy

yuck. give it a week. one of them will cheat. probably spencer.

Joe Nutter

Why would US Weekly announce these losers' engagement? Honestly, who cares about them?

Have they been in any films? NO. Do they sing? NO.

They appeared on a dumb, self-absorbed show. People like this couple need to be ignored. They're so annoying to look at. Happy for them, but who cares? Your family, maybe.

costaMesaboy

NEVER HEARD OF EM'.....................BUT THEY LOOK HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"CONGRADULATIONS"..........SHE'S KINDA HOT

Kevin Keckeisen

Who and Who??? The guy on the right looks like former-'80s "teen hearthrob" Corey Haim. I'm not sure who the guy on the left is suppose to look like. Celine Dion's excellerated growth Son?

At this rate (((I'M))) more famous than them. Just Google my name: jacob kasza

You'll see! :-)

Renee

Heidi is an idiot for being with Spencer at all. Maybe she will wake up when she catches him cheating!! I am sure it won't be long.

Jus D truth

Who the Hell are these freaks???? Just cuz they are blond & blue eyed ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW 'EM ???? In afew days we'll be hearing that "HE DID PARIS"

GetYourStoryStraight

Didn't Heidi celebrate her 21st bday on The Hills??? And now she's only 20?

costaMesaboy

Oh I know.........................IT'S TED FROM "BILL AND TEDS EXCELLENT ADVENTURE..............

stoopit

wonderful! i can get a good night sleep knowing all is well in the world of heidi & spencer.

Jus D truth