The World Has Ended. Heidi and Spencer Are Engaged.

5/23/2007 7:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag, Spencer PrattStop what you are doing. This is a moment you will remember forever. MTV's "Hills" stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have done it. They're engaged. For now.

As Us Magazine just reported, the "world's best boyfriend" popped the question to his 20-(yes 20)-year-old fiancee last night in Santa Barbara. Obviously, she said yes.

According to Us, Pratt picked up a diamond encrusted platinum band at Zales a jewelry store in Brentwood, Calif.

Don't expect Lauren to be designing Heidi's dress. Her invite got lost in the mail.

actright

Some people don't like Spencer but I like the fact that he knows what he wants and will go after it. If things don't go his way he doesn't have a problem walking away and doing SPENCER. I loved it when he confronted Heidi to put up or shut up. Yeah, if Lauren and Heidi are truly friends then Lauren will still be there (when it falls apart) for Heidi to have a shoulder to cry on. Spencer is a ladies man and don't think Heidi doesn't know what kind of man she has, she is just happy he has chosen her.

L

I just felt my dinner come up in my throat.
They seriously make me ill
TEAM LAUREN!

Lori

Yes i am gonna say it ..HEIDI YOU ARE RETARDED!! Did you not see the episode where Spencer admits to being a playboy while being with you? You are such a sorry excuse of a woman. How can you choose this user for a great friend like Lauren? You are a lil girl who needs to grow up and you need a good dose of reality. I couldn't stand watching you on this show. You are exactly the kind of girl i would hate to be friends with. You and chip[munk face deserve to be with each other cause you are both losers!!

lee

heidi obviously has to learn the hard way. i see a tough life ahead for her. and by the way, whatever happened to the cute little dog she supposedly loved?

NATALIE

OMG< What a mistake this gril is making, hopefully she'll realize it before any children come into the situation. This guy's SORRY.

SANDRA

WHO CARES, NOBODY EVEN CARES HEIDI IS DUMB FOR EVEN MOVING IN LET ALONE GETTING ENGAGE TO HIM, HE TREATED HER LIKE CRAP IN THE SHOW SO I AM SURE HE WILL MAKE A SORRY HUSBAND, HE ONLY ASK HER TO MOVE IN TO BREAK UP HER FRIENDSHIP WITH HER BEST FRIEND, SHOULD I SAY OLD B.F IF YOU ASK ME HEIDI IS NO FRIEND TO CHOOSE HER SORRY BOYFRIEND OVER A FRIEND.

Ida Clair

Please, please, please don't give them a reality show.

NATALIE

This guys retarded, just a munipulater, and shes a fool. He's just a control freak trying to keep her from being friends w/ Lauren. LOSER!

lamia

why waste space on these two unknowns? use your space to make someone deserving famous.

WHAT IS THE RUSH

THIS IS NOT GOING TO LAST/ BETTER ENJOY IT NOW/ I WOULD PUT MONEY ON THIS. HE CAN'T BE FAITHFUL, HE IS A PLAYER PURE AND SIMPLE, IT MIGHT BE 2 YEARS, 2 WEEKS OR 2 DAYS, BUT IT WON'T WORK. I THOUGHT HEIDI WAS SMARTER THEN TO BE SO PLAYED. HE DOES IT, TO TICK OFF LAUREN,

ADVICE TO LAUREN, SCREW HIM.

WHAT IS THE RUSH

PEOPLE WHO NEED TO BE ENLIGHTEN.

FROM THE TV SHOW THE HILLS/ SHE IS MAKING A MISTAKE/ I HOPE TMZ WILL BE THERE FOR THE BREAKUP OR DIVORCE. I WISH HEIDI WOULD SEE THE WAY HE TALKED WITH BRODY BEHIND HER BACK.

Kristin

Congrats Heidi you are now officially the dumbest woman in America. By the way, have you noticed that your fiance looks like the Geiko insurance caveman? Too bad Spencer is dumber than a caveman, too. Anyone want to take bets on how long their engagement lasts???!!! My money is on 2 months.
Heidi + Spencer = a combined IQ of 12. Good luck to you two losers. You are going to need it.

chuck

TEAM LAUREN all the way....

shes pretty much amazing.

TMZ_User

Heidi and Spencer two morons who deserve each other

Ams

Oh my gosh! I would have thought by now the girl would have wised up...honestly do these people not even watch their own show? If they did Lauren would have seen what a horrible friend Heidi is and Heidi could see how much Spencer made it a mission to play her and ruin Lauren and her's relationship. I have heard that they are trying to get Heidi a recording contract because they have a connection to those people through Brody...fame whores. Heidi didnt give a crap about her "best friend', she was only in it for her "15 minutes". Lauren is better off, and I think pretty much everyone knows it.